Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jess
Ricardo
Walcott
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
Kris
LeBron
Pippo
Barton
Danny
Zzonked
ayvee1
crump
19 posters

If you won the lottery would you (still) work?

Poll

Thread

[ 9 ]
    If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Bar_left53%If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 8 ]
    If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Bar_left47%If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 17
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you won the lottery would you (still) work?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

Dean wrote:How the fuck can you be bored with £161m? facepalm

And I've never read so much shit in my life 'Oh well it depends really' 'Yeah think I'd finish Uni first' haha! Fuck off Laughing The books and paper would be thrown straight out the window and you'd never look back.

Some of us go to University to enjoy the experience, or because we are seekers of truth, knowledge and self betterment, not just as a CV enhancement.
    crump
    crump

If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you won the lottery would you (still) work?

Post by crump Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dean wrote:How the fuck can you be bored with £161m? facepalm

And I've never read so much shit in my life 'Oh well it depends really' 'Yeah think I'd finish Uni first' haha! Fuck off Laughing The books and paper would be thrown straight out the window and you'd never look back.

Some of us go to University to enjoy the experience, or because we are seekers of truth, knowledge and self betterment, not just as a CV enhancement.

Who the fuck needs to seek truth when you've got £161m. FUCK THE TRUTH

rock on

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 am

crump wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dean wrote:How the fuck can you be bored with £161m? If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 58503

Who the fuck needs to seek truth when you've got £161m. FUCK THE TRUTH

If you won the lottery would you (still) work? - Page 2 59651

You're not suddenly going to lose interest in a subject because you've become a multi-millionaire.

I think you're kinda missing the point.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 am

I'd still go to Uni for the experience. Afterwards I probably would create my own buisiness/charity to keep my busy. I would obviously relax alot though,and blow alot of cash on property around the world+luxury etc.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am

Uni would be a far better experience if money was no object. Wouldn't keep doing it though, seems a bit of a journey with no destination. I'd probably run a business with a few other capables so I could do stuff like watch F1 or the World Cup without work hassling me to be there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:33 pm