Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Muhkoo
Hitchy
crump
Carlos Jenkinson
Danny
Drake
Ben
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Kuled
Theo Filippo
14 posters

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp.

Anonymous

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. Empty Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 am

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. Lotto-winners_real_1345437a
    Delighted Colin — who is going to buy his own private box at his favourite football team Barcelona — said: "When we first realised we had won, it felt like a dream. Everything went into slow motion.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3697016/Scots-couple-Colin-and-Christine-win-record-162million.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News#ixzz1SCMbcwde

Noice.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. Empty Re: Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp.

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:05 am

Glory hunter Mischief
    Anonymous

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. Empty Re: Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 am

There's been times in the last couple years i've wanted the Nou Camp to collapse. When that blokes wife walks into his box..
    Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. Yesjacknicholson
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 am

wow lucky guy
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 am

wow if I was him id divorce his wife and buy a new one first
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 am

His 22 year old son must be fucking buzzing.

From Call Center to Nou Camp.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 am

I'd buy Rangers if I won it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I'd buy Rangers if I won it.
    And then be assistant to Ally?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 am

Chris wrote:
    And then be assistant to Ally?

Nope, Just leave it as it is. Smile
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 am

I thought that too at first but then I realised that I wouldn't have a clue about where to start with the running of the club.

You'd more than likely end up doing a Mike Ashley and I couldn't bare having my own team's fans hate me.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 am

Jela you could buy Rangers now if you want you just need £1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 am

Pilkz wrote:Jela you could buy Rangers now if you want you just need £1.

And to pay off all debts, and provide capital to be invested in the playing squad. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 am

Surely he'd need £2 as their wide eyed owner would want to double his money? shifty
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:33 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

And to pay off all debts, and provide capital to be invested in the playing squad. shifty
    Yeah what he said Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 am

Where are their necks?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 am

hehe

But the deal actually cost him £55million. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm

I wouldn't move into a luxury box at Forest if I won that, I'd keep my own season ticket with my mates. Bet the atmosphere is shit.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm

He's going to buy Partick Thistle too apparently.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Hot couple
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I'd buy West Ham off the dodgy pair Gold and Sullivan than just ruin the club by selling all key players and prospects than leave. No I wouldn't really I'd give money to Millwall FC and have an agreement that I'm allowed certain privelleges due to the cash given in advance. Also I would choose a non-league team and try to help them out as much as I could, place £50M in a high interest bank account and than help the clubs of the interest.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

XxBradKennedyxX wrote:wow if I was him id divorce his wife and buy a new one first

Lottery Winners of £161M to buy a box in the Nou Camp. 70955

I don't even know what i would do with that kind of money, probably a lot of plane tickets.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

i wouldnt buy blackpool i would invest but no total control so i give them transfer money and wages
    Dedge
    Dedge

Post by Dedge Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm

I'd buy Rotherham United, get there stadium built NOW and just take them through the leagues... Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am

I would've invested alot into Hereford in return for a place on the board, wouldn't want to control the club tbh Laughing
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am

Rotherham United. Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 am

Did anyone notice they both have blokes names?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am

I'd buy Newport County and do a Crawley.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 am

Chris wrote:Did anyone notice they both have blokes names?

That's cause they're both blokes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:39 am