Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ShakerMatty
Mason
JonjoShelvey
Drake
Hernandez_14
Danny
SBSP
Kuled
12 posters

From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

SBSP
    SBSP

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Empty Re: From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

I hate when the managers say that after you've smashed them. Laughing
    Anonymous

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Empty Re: From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am

It's just cos their butt hurt.

Also, do they say anything else apart from the 'walking it into the back of the net' thing?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 am

I don't think so. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

North London Derby in CL semi final!

Two interesting ties in the champions league include the North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Tottenham got through to the semi's after a 3-2 win over Atletico Madrid. London hearts were nearly broken after former Arsenal Striker, Carlos Vela scored in the 79th minute to put Madrid ahead on away goals after a 2-1 defeat at White Hart Lane before Brazilian winger Giuliano scored the deciding goal in the 89th minute after Haggart had put on 2 more stikers so there was a very risky formation.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

Come on Arsenal. pray

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 am

Big trouble in little North London!

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Untitl17

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 am

Fuck you

I mean, congrats. clap shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

Did you like my headline? shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

I didn't really get it. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am

It's like Big Trouble in little china. shifty

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Big-trouble-in-little-China
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am

Oh. Laughing

Never heard of that before. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 am

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Large_big_trouble_in_little_china_blu-ray10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:28 am

Cam wrote:
    Big trouble in little North London!

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Untitl17

Danny Wilson not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:38 am

Beat Arsenal 1-0 in the Emirates and I've got Real Madrid in the final
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:40 am

Cam not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am

We are Champions League Champions!!

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 3 Untitl18

I would just like to note that Subotic's tackle for his red card was awful, If I was there I would attack him as he came off the pitch. Got Giuliano injured Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

Cheat Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 am

How am I cheating? Neutral

I'm not even joking, that Madrid team was shit Laughing

Luckily Ronaldo was injured. ddance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

I was kidding. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 am

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Season review!

Overall

All in all a pretty good season, with the Champions League as the only trophy we got. We ended up finishing third in the league really because we drew too many games against shit teams, but we managed to get some impressive results against the bigger teams, winning three times over the season against Arsenal. Again, we've had a poor season in the domestic cups, failing to progress at all and i'm hoping to improve on that next year. Chelsea won the league with Arsenal, Spurs and Man utd close behind, with a big gap of about 10 points to 5th placed Reading.

Players

I'm pleased to say that all my signings were quite successful apart from one exception (I'll get to that later)

Ivica Primorac was my top goalscorer with 34 goals in 43 games and 23 league goals in 30 games.We had a little run in earlier in the season when I subbed him off, and that pissed him off for some reason, but he has been a great servant for us, scoring important goals in big games and also against lower opposition.

Marco Antonio was probably my signing of the season because I got him from Castilla (Madrid's second team) for 4.3 Million and yet he was a great player for us, playing in 36 games and scoring 16 goals and providing 8 assists.

I signed Englands main Centre Midfielders, Stuart Fairclough from Manchester City and Steve McDonagh for a combined fee of about 40 million and it was completely worth it, as they've forged a great partnership in one of the best midfields in Europe with Griezmann on the left wing and Giuliano, who I signed from Werder Bremen to replace the outgoing Aaron Lennon.

Jack Butland,
    who I signed from Nottingham Forest, definately rose to the challenge and becme one of the best keepers in the world in a short period of time after a stuttering start. He has now started getting Caps for England so hopefully he'll cement his place in Englands goal for the forseeable future.

The only 'flop' was Ignacio Jimenez, who I signed from Spartak Moscow for 17million, couldn't get past the aging Tom Huddlestone and his performances were absolutely poor. Luckily when I signed McDonagh in January, they needed a replacement and took him off my hands for about 23 million.

Hopes for next season

Next season, I want to launch an actual title challenge because I felt that although I was comfortably in the top 4, I never really challenged with Chelsea really running away with it in the second half of the season.

I also want to win the FA cup and get as far as I can in the Champions League. I won't be making wholesale changes like I have done previously because my team is nearly there; I'm just going to sell some deadwood, and I think it's time for a new left back and a new right back as Fiorentina have signed Corluka on a pre-contract. Apart from that next season could be our year as we haven't won the league since 1961.

Thanks for reading, if you actually bothered, i just spent like half an hour on this. shifty

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

Cam = Beast! not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Did you even read it? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

Yep. Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am

I didn't. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am

*viewed and commented*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am

SBSP wrote:I didn't. not worthy

Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am

Spurs sign two Prem Stars!

Tottenham Hotspur would like to announce the signings of Alex Chamberlain from Nottingham Forest for 11.75 Million and Luiz from Everton for 13 Million.

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

What position is Luiz?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 pm

He's a right back. Corluka went to Fiorentina without me knowing so I had to replace him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:21 pm