Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ShakerMatty
Mason
JonjoShelvey
Drake
Hernandez_14
Danny
SBSP
Kuled
12 posters

From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

Anonymous

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Empty Re: From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 am

Kuled wrote:Sell Dzeko after giving you the winning goal in the final. Bit disrespectful but business is business I guess shifty grats on beating barca!

He's 32 Snooty

I've just signed Craig Cathcart and Adam Matthews from York City in a 10 million double swoop shifty
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Empty Re: From Yorkshire to London Cam's Journey in the world of FM

Post by Mason Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Braad wrote:Good paids Smile

Laughing Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 am

Cam wrote:From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Untitl11

Championees, Championeess! cheers cheers
    Nice. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 am

Grats Cam. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 am

Half-Season report!

It's been an alright season so far for us and we're currently in third even though it's been like a game of musical chairs on the top between us, Chelsea and York(!) I'll just show you some screenshots:

League Table:

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Table10

Team and Player Stats and Prefered Formations:

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Player10

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Format10

Best result of the season:

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 North_10

Transfers

So far most of my transfers have done well, especially Primorac and Marco Antonio, who as you can see are the top goal scorers. Guiliano, Fairclough and Ignacio Jimenez have also fit into the team well, and previous key player, Luka Modric has struggled to even make the bench. Laughing

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:42 am

York. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 am

It's cos I made them a super team, with Iker Muniain leading them to glory up front with a lot of Brazilian youngsters who are starting to get to their potential
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 am

Me want update!!! Mob
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 am

Sorry, I haven't been on FM today, just been on Mass effect 2, i'll turn it on now shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 Rangers

Easy game in the Champions League!

Spurs fans up and down the country were delighted to hear that their rivals for the first knockout round were minnows from above the border, Rangers. There was scenes of jubilations as fans rushed to book tickets for the quarter final stage and all the odds on a 7-0 thrashing were slashed in half as crazed fans put all their money on a Spurs victory. Spurs former manager, 'Arry 'Del boy' Redknapp said 'Rangers were a triffic team.. in the past'

There has been dancing in the streets in North London and parties in pubs all across Tottenham with fans singing towards Rangers 'Champions League, you're having a laugh!'

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 am

not worthy

I beat them 5-0 and 4-3. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 am

Yeah, but you're shit so I estimate that i'll double those scorelines, but they won't score against me.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 am

That's what I was getting at. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:08 am

I'm going to look silly if they beat me now. whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

It's FM. Of course English teams are gonna be stupidly overrated. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:27 pm

It's 2018, all the teams have changed.. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 am

So what happened? eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am

With what? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 am

Haggart not happy with domestic cup exits

In a press conference after his Spurs team was knocked out in the third round of the FA Cup, manager Cam has reacted angrily. 'I'm devastated and angry, we should have won today but we failed to produce the goods when it really mattered! I'll be having some stern words with the team and i'll work to make sure this doesn't cause a dip in form in the league and in the Champions League.'

Spurs have failed to progress past the 4th round in either of the domestic cups since Haggart took over. When asked if he is bothered by this bad luck he said
    'Bothered? I'm a bit worried that it could become a hoo doo or something and the only way for us to break it is win a cup or something but you can see by the fact that we won the Europa League last season means that we have no problems with Cup competitions. It's a shame that we'll have to wait until next year to put this defeat right but we'll be ready, if i'm still here next season.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 am

United offer Contract to Spurs Boss!

It is believed that David Gill have offered Cameron Haggart a job offer. In a press conference this morning Cameron said 'Yes, they did offer me a job.'

When asked if he had accepted it, the Spurs manager told the massing reporters 'What do you think? I told Mr Gill where he could shove that Job offer. I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER manage that team. I am a life long Liverpool fan and I would rather retire from football than go there. And eve nif I wasn't I reckon we'll have a better future here at White Hart Lane and I think that's proved when we bought their best player in the January transfer window.

The spurs manager then proceeded to strap a jet pack to his back and fly through the ceiling singing 'You'll never walk alone'

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 am

Senegal just offered me a job as well. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 am

*Danny mode*

Fuck that tbh. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am

I know, I just laughed and clicked 'reject' but then I applied for the job again cos it could be fun.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

Cam wrote:
    United offer Contract to Spurs Boss!

It is believed that David Gill have offered Cameron Haggart a job offer. In a press conference this morning Cameron said 'Yes, they did offer me a job.'

When asked if he had accepted it, the Spurs manager told the massing reporters 'What do you think? I told Mr Gill where he could shove that Job offer. I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER manage that team. I am a life long Liverpool fan and I would rather retire from football than go there. And eve nif I wasn't I reckon we'll have a better future here at White Hart Lane and I think that's proved when we bought their best player in the January transfer window.

The spurs manager then proceeded to strap a jet pack to his back and fly through the ceiling singing 'You'll never walk alone'

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 am

Cam Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 am

Rangers destroyed by resolute spurs!

From Yorkshire to London  Cam's Journey in the world of FM - Page 2 ChampsLogo

Tottenham Hotspur are through to the Champions League quarter finals after a 4-1 home win followed by a 1-0 win at Ibrox. Rangers were never really in the games as their goal came from a penalty and they didn't get a shot on target in either leg.

Speaking after the game, Manager Cameron Haggart was very happy as he spoke to reporters. 'I'm glad we've got through to the next round, but it was never in doubt really, was it? I mean come on, it's Rangers! I'm annoyed that we conceded that penalty but it didn't really affect our result or our composure, especially as it was at the very end of the game.

Rangers Manager, Jose Mourinho (I know Neutral ) questioned Haggarts approach after the game pointing out if Haggarts' boys took the opportunity to shoot rather than walking it in the net, they would be better off for it.

The Yorkshire born Spurs manager replied to this by saying 'Look mate, what was the score? 5-1 on aggregate so I think my tactics worked out fine. I think 'the special one' (Rolling Eyes ) should focus on his own team and take a long hard look at himself because he's just a greasy has-been who is managing in the SPL. He obviously can't accept that there are younger and better managers on the scene, he's obviously been talking to Pele a bit too much. F**king idiot, if he has a problem with me, why doesn't he say it to my face? Cos he's a f**king c**t who can't f**king talk to my f**king face, f**king b*****d'

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

Never going to read this thread again because you rejected United. shifty

Well done on smashing Rangers though. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

Do you like my response to Jose?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

Jose not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

Got Atletico Madrid in the Quarter Finals, should be a harder game as they seem to really good on Football manager, especially when the second leg is away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 am