Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
mac
jeb4eva
blackskar
Royal
Ben
coolhead33
Tony Adams 6
Walcott
SBSP
luke.
Barton
chemicalrubber
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Cameron.
GK01
crump
21 posters

Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2

Kuled

Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

oooo arsahvin eek Close Sad
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

BenSmith wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:MK.

Liverpool fans are the worst at the moment. They seem to hate Leeds more than Man U. Rolling Eyes

Milton Keynes? Surprised

Don't really know about Liverpool fans, near me if people don't support Leeds they're the stereotypical glory supporter of either Man Utd or Arsenal who just slag us off ALL the time.
    Yeah.

The only teams people support around here are the usual glory clubs and Tottenham, Newcastle and Leeds. Everyone supports the Dons as a second team.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:

Liverpool fans are the worst at the moment. They seem to hate Leeds more than Man U. Rolling Eyes

Milton Keynes? Surprised

Don't really know about Liverpool fans, near me if people don't support Leeds they're the stereotypical glory supporter of either Man Utd or Arsenal who just slag us off ALL the time.
    Yeah.

The only teams people support around here are the usual glory clubs and Tottenham, Newcastle and Leeds. Everyone supports the Dons as a second team.

Spurs don't surprise me, Newcastle and Leeds do though, I'd have expected most to switch allegiances to the Dons when we were in the same league.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 am

BenSmith wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:

Milton Keynes? Surprised

Yeah.

Spurs don't surprise me, Newcastle and Leeds do though, I'd have expected most to switch allegiances to the Dons when we were in the same league.
    Some do although when they have no comeback they just talk about how shit Leeds are compared to whatever big club they support. Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:36 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:

Milton Keynes? Surprised

Yeah.

Some do although when they have no comeback they just talk about how shit Leeds are compared to whatever big club they support. Laughing

Same with the guys near me, even in Leeds, they take the piss every time our or their club is mentioned.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 am

You get used to it after a while I suppose.

OT: Quite quiet in here isn't it. Must be boring. Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2 - Page 2 279869
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 am

1-0 DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 am

Fucking cunt. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 am

drogba again Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 am

coolhead33 wrote:You get used to it after a while I suppose.

OT: Quite quiet in here isn't it. Must be boring. Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2 - Page 2 279869
    Chelsea just scored Laughing Drogba back heel. This thread will get a lot more busy now

Last edited by BenSmith on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am

was that a backheel? eek
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am

What a goal.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am

What?! My thing is behind.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:41 am

I love it when our keepers go down when the ball is over the line. Fabianskis fault. Chelsea vs Arsenal | 4:00pm | Sky Sports 2 - Page 2 28973
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 am

No one said anything about Fabianski :s
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 am

My Ipod must be behind. Been buffering most of the game because my internets a bit bad right now.Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 am

luke. wrote:No one said anything about Fabianski :s
    I did. bounce
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:44 am

It's all over. Chelsea to cruise to a 3-1 win with Arsenal's goal being a consolation. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:45 am

Ramires, has been class. not worthy
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 am

What a cunt. Be surprised if that aint broke tbh
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 am

Fukin Essien, stupid cunt. Didn't even get a booking. Rolling Eyes

Ramires raped Alex Song in the build up to your goal too.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 am

Walcott wrote:Fukin Essien, stupid cunt. Didn't even get a booking. Rolling Eyes

I thought it was a foul right before their goal to us. Just before they got one.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:48 am

Walcott wrote:Fukin Essien, stupid cunt. Didn't even get a booking. Rolling Eyes

Ramires won the fucking ball. And Song could have been sent off with the amount of fouls hes made. Essien was going for the ball in a 50/50. If it was intentional he wouldn't have put it out.
    Tony Adams 6
    Tony Adams 6

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Tony Adams 6 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 am

We controlled the game for the first half, just a shame we didn't make it count. I'll be happy with a point.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 am

luke. wrote:

Ramires won the fucking ball. And Song could have been sent off with the amount of fouls hes made. Essien was going for the ball in a 50/50. If it was intentional he wouldn't have put it out.
    Yeah, got the ball whilst having his arms all over him. Laughing I don't think we will get anything out of this match but some consistancy wouldn't go a miss from the ref..
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 am

Ashley cole and Mikel were late to go on the pitch...Hmmmm Wonder what was happening between them. Wink
    edit:I saw cole putting on his shirt too...
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:11 am

See what I mean, Song had hold of Drogba, but got the ball = free kick to Chelsea.
    Ramires had hold of Song, but got the ball = Play on!!! Rolling Eyes
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

We aint doin too bad without our best keeper, defender, midfielder or striker eh? Should be 1-1 minus that Anelka miss.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:21 am

Anelka Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 am

jeb4eva wrote:Anelka Laughing
    Would be typical Arsenal, dominating the second half and they just go and score like that lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am