Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lux
Scouser_Dave
Theo Filippo
CoVkId01
Jamie
SpiritOfShankly
Cadbury
Laurencio
The Zlatan
luke.
Sean
blackskar
Barton
Jord
SBSP
Pimp
Zzonked
Kuled
GK01
Jordi
Ben
Danny
crump
27 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Poll

Best LB

[ 21 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left36%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left16%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left3%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left3%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left2%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 19 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_left33%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 58
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

The threads became a joke when Vidic was voted in the top 2centre backs in the PL ever
    Sean

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Post by Sean Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

Jord wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Sean wrote:Why can't people just wise up and be mature about this

Because being mature and this forum don't mix.
    So lets be even more mature and remove a voting option.

Fuck me Jord, I wouldn't have expected this shite from you..
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

Shevchenko is the best striker the EPL has ever seen everyone Drink

Will probably end up being in the team the way this is going.. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

The Miz wrote:Why? At least I thought about it. Not as if i'm voting randomly.

The thought process behind your vote was idiotic. But then again, you're probably not taking this seriously.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

James, your been a cunt, you and a couple of others trying to tell people your actually serious about shit players been good. Stop been a cunt, grow up you cunt. Cunt.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

JMB_94 wrote:

The thought process behind your vote was idiotic. But then again, you're probably not taking this seriously.

Probably?? Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

The Miz wrote:The threads became a joke when Vidic was voted in the top 2centre backs in the PL ever

Less of a joke then Konchesky winning the poll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

blackskar wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Sean wrote:Why can't people just wise up and be mature about this

Because these threads are pointless and always descend into farce.

Maybe they wouldn't if people actually took them seriously. Could of had a good debate going on it, but instead we get joke votes and people moaning when they're called up on it.

You can't.

Firstly, they've been done to death. I mean, this is literally kicking the shit out of a dead horse now. It's done, done, then done again.

Secondly, nobody will agree. Ever, and knowing this place, it will descend into arguments.

Thirdly, if people want to dick about, why stop them? If anyone thought this was going to work on here, they are stupid.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

crump wrote:James, your been a cunt, you and a couple of others trying to tell people your actually serious about shit players been good. Stop been a cunt, grow up you cunt. Cunt.
    Stop swearing, please. Deep breath exercises.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I cancelled out everyone except Konchesky out. Don't see what is wrong with that.

crump wrote:James, your been a cunt, you and a couple of others trying to tell people your actually serious about shit players been good. Stop been a cunt, grow up you cunt. Cunt.

A couple? There was 12 votes. That is 11 other people.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

Serious question. Do you really think Konchesky is better than Evra and Cole? Christ..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

Kuled wrote:Serious question. Do you really think Konchesky is better than Evra and Cole? Christ..
    Leave it out Kuled.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

I cancelled out everyone except Konchesky out. Don't see what is wrong with that.

That's natural behaviour, I vote Heskey if I see him on a best striker poll on other places.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am

So Dan because you don't like the thread you think it's right to sabotage it

Last edited by Sean on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am

crump wrote:
    The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

That's natural behaviour, I vote Heskey if I see him on a best striker poll on other places.
    So therefore you're being a complete hypocrite? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

So you are being a hypocrite crump?

You tell us to stop voting for the players you class as "jokes" but you do it on other peoples polls?

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 3110014250
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

Nazi's the lot of you.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

Jordi wrote:
    crump wrote:
    The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

So therefore you're being a complete hypocrite? scratch

On polls on Facebook? Nope. Theres appropiate times to been a cunt.

Fucking The Miz? Wrestling, grow up you cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 am

Sean wrote:So Dam because you don't like the thread you think it's right to sabotage it

It's not that I dislike the thread, it's the fact that I've been accused of bias, delusion and stupidity for voicing my opinion. I was attacked for nominating Reina and Johnson for god's sake.

The whole thing has been a disaster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 am

Alright crump. Why don't you go to tell the rest of the wrestling watchers on here to grow up as well. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 284837
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:20 am

crump wrote:On polls on Facebook? Nope. Theres appropiate times to been a cunt.

There's not really much difference. You fuck around on someone else's poll, but don't like it when the favour is returned.
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Basically proves my point that you're not taking this seriously and your being a troll by sabotaging this thread.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

The Miz wrote:Alright crump. Why don't you go to tell the rest of the wrestling watchers on here to grow up as well. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 284837

They haven't changed their avatar, sig and name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Basically proves my point that you're not taking this seriously and your being a troll by sabotaging this thread.

Not really... Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 am

Jordi wrote:

There's not really much difference. You fuck around on someone else's poll, but don't like it when the favour is returned.

A Facebook poll is meaningless. May I add this poll was who would you rather sign: Bebe, Torres and Heskey, Heskey is the best choice there tbh. Realistaclly he is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am

crump wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Alright crump. Why don't you go to tell the rest of the wrestling watchers on here to grow up as well. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 4 284837

Still don't see your point?

People have football related signatures, avatars, names.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 am

crump wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

A Facebook poll is meaningless. May I add this poll was who would you rather sign: Bebe, Torres and Heskey, Heskey is the best choice there tbh. Realistaclly he is.
    And this isn't meaningless? bounce
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 am

The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    The Miz wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Not really... Laughing

Yes, you just said that you disregarded every possible candidate for this poll and voted for Konchesky for the sake of...i don't know....ruining this thread? Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 am

The Miz wrote:
    crump wrote:

Still don't see your point?

People have football related signatures, avatars, names.

Football is real. Or do you still believe wrestling is not fake at all, you probably do to be fair.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 am

crump facepalm

Please stop

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:21 am