Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lux
Scouser_Dave
Theo Filippo
CoVkId01
Jamie
SpiritOfShankly
Cadbury
Laurencio
The Zlatan
luke.
Sean
blackskar
Barton
Jord
SBSP
Pimp
Zzonked
Kuled
GK01
Jordi
Ben
Danny
crump
27 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Poll

Best LB

[ 21 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left36%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left16%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left3%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left3%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left2%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 19 ]
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_left33%Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 58
    Poll closed
    crump
    crump

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Post by crump Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 pm

The Miz wrote:I always thought Konchesky was vastly underrated, but it looks like he isn't and the 10 voters so far have just been keeping quiet about their admiration for him.

Stop been a cunt, you're the one soley trying to ruin this thread.
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 881856
    Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Me? I only have 1 vote... 9 others also voted for him yet i'm the one ruining the thread.

Maybe Konchesky is just a good player, ever thought of that? He did single handedly take Fulham to the Europa League final.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Has to be The Konch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Konchesky has been a regular at Charlton, West Ham and Fulham. He had an unsuccessful spell at Liverpool, but I think he'd have been better if he had a competent manager signing him. He deserves a place here, just because he isn't a big name.

He was also a reason why Nottingham Forest overachieved and reached the play-offs. Without him, Forest would have been fighting for relegation for sure.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm

That makes him better than Ashley Cole then?

Right. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Laughing

Konchesky it is. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

To add to Dans point, the only reason Forest didn't win the playoffs was because of the tactically inept manager they had. That is the reason he ended up being sacked.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

The Miz wrote:Me? I only have 1 vote... 9 others also voted for him yet i'm the one ruining the thread.

Maybe Konchesky is just a good player, ever thought of that? He did single handedly take Fulham to the Europa League final.

You've been suggesting Konchesky, O'Shea and Bramble. Stop lying. You sir are a:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Retard-and-fat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Danny wrote:That makes him better than Ashley Cole then?

Right. What a Face

The best player has to have a good attitude.

Ashley Cole cheats on the nations sweetheart and shoots kids, I would hate to see him in the best team ever.
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:It's about as funny as Vidic getting in the team.
    Not really, whilst both have reasons in not being in the team, Vidic is far more cut out for it..

PFA Premier League Team of the Year (4): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11
    Barclays Player of the Season (2): 2008–09, 2010–11

Also has had Premier League glory 4 times and been a stand out player.

John O'Shea has more trophies than Vidic. Let's stick him as well.

Vidic has also been at a bigger club, so it is easy for him to get the accolades. Typical big club bias again.. Rolling Eyes
    Show me John O'Shea matching Vidic's personal accolades like Barclays player of the season twice and team of the year 4 times.

Michael Owen has more personal accolades that Kenny Dalglish. Does that mean that Owen is a better player than Dalglish was?
    Anonymous

I think we should just end this whole thing, because we know the midfield will have Poulsen in it.
    Anonymous

crump wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Me? I only have 1 vote... 9 others also voted for him yet i'm the one ruining the thread.

You've been suggesting Konchesky, O'Shea and Bramble. Stop lying. You sir are a:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-26Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 Retard-and-fat

I'm a big head?
    Okay... scratch
    Anonymous

crump wrote:

Just because he has a different opinion.. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Dan wrote:Michael Owen has more personal accolades that Kenny Dalglish. Does that mean that Owen is a better player than Dalglish was?
    Different era's so wouldn't like to compare that, if Dalglish was in the Premier League years I'd seriously question it.

But you're stupid to use that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Michael Owen has more personal accolades that Kenny Dalglish. Does that mean that Owen is a better player than Dalglish was?
    Different era's so wouldn't like to compare that, if Dalglish was in the Premier League years I'd seriously question it.

I am not stupid at all. Personal accolades mean nothing. Especially Player of the Year awards. Gareth Bale won one despite playing distincively average for most of the season and Giggs got one despite playing a fewer number of games than the number of birds he shagged that year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I am not stupid at all. Personal accolades mean nothing. Especially Player of the Year awards. Gareth Bale won one despite playing distincively average for most of the season and Giggs got one despite playing a fewer number of games than the number of birds he shagged that year.
    Yes but Vidic has actually been key to our success, been the best defender in the Premier League for the past 4 years.

Vidic is much more deserving of being mentioned in this than Konchesky, don't be a fucking idiot Dan.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

kyro7 wrote:I think we should just end this whole thing, because we know the midfield will have Poulsen in it.
    Over 100 appearances dear Kyro.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Fucking hell facepalm
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - LB - *VOTING* - Page 2 817687 This forum is shit, why remove PFK!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Jord wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I think we should just end this whole thing, because we know the midfield will have Poulsen in it.
    Over 100 appearances dear Kyro.
    Lucas then. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Yes but Vidic has actually been key to our success, been the best defender in the Premier League for the past 4 years.

Vidic is much more deserving of being mentioned in this than Konchesky, don't be a fucking idiot Dan.

I never said Konchesky was more deserving.

I said 'is about as funny' I didn't say it was exactly the same level of hilarity.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I never said Konchesky was more deserving.

I said 'is about as funny' I didn't say it was exactly the same level of hilarity.
    Yeah, this is even funnier. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Why's Konchesky been taken out?

Dictatorship vote is dictatorship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Wow, that is pathetic. Crump asks for Konchesky to be removed because he was winning.

I formally suggest that these polls aren't even done, or you let someone else take over.

You can't hold a poll then remove an option because it isn't the one you wanted to win.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

12 votes have now been taken away from the forum members, corrupt and rigged voting system, unacceptable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

This vote is as corrupt as the FIFA vote.

It's basically saying, vote for who you want, but if I don't agree with them, I'll remove the votes.. Rolling Eyes
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 am

Dan wrote:This vote is as corrupt as the FIFA vote.

It's basically saying, vote for who you want, but if I don't agree with them, I'll remove the votes.. Rolling Eyes
    Exactly this. Simples
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

There are still other good options, such as Ashley Cole or John Arne Riise. grin
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

I knew thi whole thing would be completely pointless, it just can't be taken seriously.

People are voting for Paul Konchesky. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

Retarded, like Jord said. 12 of us have had our votes taken away from us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 am