Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
bcfcben
Grenade
Sean
Drake
dena
Demba Ba
Ben 10
11 posters

Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez

Anonymous

Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 am

I think Tottenham once Redknapp gets the England job.

Spurs traditionally play open attacking football, think it would be a perfect match.

Do think if Redknapp doesn't get England job that Martinez should be in line for the Barca one once Pep leaves.
    Anonymous

Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 am

I would have rejected it as well tbh.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I would have rejected it as well tbh.

No one would have asked you
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:10 am

The Miz wrote:I think Tottenham once Redknapp gets the England job.

Spurs traditionally play open attacking football, think it would be a perfect match.

Do think if Redknapp doesn't get England job that Martinez should be in line for the Barca one once Pep leaves.

He has no connection to Barcelona (other than being Catalan that I know of) so I highly doubt that Barcelona would snap him up directly fromWigan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:12 am

Fonseca wrote:

You still here. facepalm
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

You still here. Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez - Page 2 58503

You still breathing. Villa Given Permission To Speak To Martinez - Page 2 58503
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 am

Fonseca wrote:

Not grasped hypothetical scenarios, have ya?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 am

dena wrote:

He has no connection to Barcelona (other than being Catalan that I know of) so I highly doubt that Barcelona would snap him up directly fromWigan.

Is that not a better reason that most?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:29 am

The Miz wrote:
    dena wrote:

Is that not a better reason that most?

I would say no..
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:54 am

Odds on Simon Grayson to be next Aston Villa manager slashed from 50/1 to 5/2 now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:23 pm