Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Zzonked
Grenade
Impeccabubble
9 posters

where will james tomkins end up?

Poll

who will tomkins join?

[ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left7%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left0%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left0%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 12 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left80%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left7%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_left6%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Empty Re: where will james tomkins end up?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

He said "could" and he does suit Carragher's "english style"

Eternal Witcher shut up and stop assuming everything is against you, yes the majority of the thread is trolling but he isn't wrong from that quote.

Jesus you're acting like he stole your bike

When you highlight some points in an overall distorted post and call it logic, how am I supposed to take you seriously? He said style of liverpool first and then mentioned Carra.

another."i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position"

Logic.

Those are the points, go find all of the ones I can't find then

Does the "I" not give it away? not an opinion? well fuck it then, continue to whine

You've lost me now. Why did you go and call the whole post logic?

Because it's logical and reasonable

And there we have it. where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 207657
    Anonymous

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Empty Re: where will james tomkins end up?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 am

yes its isnt just the kids

its those nerd guys with bowl cuts to, u must not forget those guys

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMn4fxlfuZBetd5T4RgqkanbCqSyaKw9BIsobsojOcotGnWzwwGA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Luton_torquay_pic_03_470x300

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 Stoke-city

Keep on digging.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:52 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Mods should ban Mauro, pretty obvious he is trolling.

And don't come back with huh huh i beast you why i no trolling huh huh ooga ooga

Mods have gradually become pathetic, well most of them. Threaten to give me warnings for going off topic in a troll thread. Then close that troll thread and blame it solely on our fans. Wait, that was just Blackscar. where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 914411

Blackskar gets fed up with Liverpool fans because of all the reporting. Around 80% of reports are by Liverpool fans. Even the slightest negative comment about Liverpool gets reported. That's why people decide to troll you all.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

When you highlight some points in an overall distorted post and call it logic, how am I supposed to take you seriously? He said style of liverpool first and then mentioned Carra.

another."i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position"

Logic.

Does the "I" not give it away? not an opinion? well fuck it then, continue to whine

Oh I must be trolling, ok Eternal Bitcher
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

pure passion. love it

pure nerdism on the other hand

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 M
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 1evqfo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am

Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Mods should ban Mauro, pretty obvious he is trolling.

And don't come back with huh huh i beast you why i no trolling huh huh ooga ooga

Mods have gradually become pathetic, well most of them. Threaten to give me warnings for going off topic in a troll thread. Then close that troll thread and blame it solely on our fans. Wait, that was just Blackscar. where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 914411

Blackskar gets fed up with Liverpool fans because of all the reporting. Around 80% of reports are by Liverpool fans. Even the slightest negative comment about Liverpool gets reported. That's why people decide to troll you all.

I never report threads. But it annoys me that it's so obvious the Filippo, and Mauro only ever troll about liverpool with no logic involved, but it's just ignored. Tell me I'm wrong. where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am

mauro=beast wrote:pure passion. love it

pure nerdism on the other hand

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 M
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 3 1evqfo

Fuck off Mauro. It's boring now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:56 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Childish insult. Keep em coming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 am

So you are telling me no 'nerd' watches football?

How about all of these that sit on their consoles all day playing COD? I would class them as nerds.

I'm not even saying being nerd is a bad thing, just that Mauros logic is retarded once again.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 am

They are trolling but you make it too easy for them. I don't know why, but you Liverpool fans get so annoyed so easily. I'm locking this here.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Childish insult. Keep em coming.

But it's logic?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 am

ive never trolled in this forum, my record is clean and every thread i make is well intentioned. and the same is said for theo in general. its just the reactions of children on this forum that make them seem like troll threads. when i nreality it is those guys that are trolling and then trying to report us. like mal said, its no concidence that it always liverpool fans reporting people, they are the biggest trolls and bad members on this forum that make troll posts every day and then report the good posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:38 am