Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Scuba Steve
coolhead33
Grenade
SBSP
8 posters

James, everyone can see you're baiting

Anonymous

James, everyone can see you're baiting Empty James, everyone can see you're baiting

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/st/James

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7610-what-should-fabregas-do-this-summer-stay-or-go
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7412-arsenal-boss-insists-defence-does-not-need-overhaul
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7325-list-of-forwards-better-than-van-persie
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7363-which-of-these-clubs-is-the-biggest-of-the-smaller-clubs
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7360-who-has-the-best-midfield-out-of-the-top-english-clubs
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t7355-when-will-arsenal-sign-a-keeper-as-good-as-their-rivals

James wrote:
    polska. wrote:Firstly I'd like James to stop making Arsenal themed baiting threads...

Secondly Fabregas should stay in Arsenal for a season or two more, before going to Barcelona.

Excuse me... You want to stop me voicing my opinion and creating debates within our forum? If we are going to do that then we may as well stop you talking about Poland, actually England in general. Make everyone moderators so we anyone lock threads or delete posts as we wish and just have an empty forum.

Shut up Polska.
    Everyone can see what is going on here. You are only doing this because an Arsenal fan pissed you off a while back.

You please shut up. Wink
    SBSP
    SBSP

James, everyone can see you're baiting Empty Re: James, everyone can see you're baiting

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

It's fairly obvious and has been for ages. He should just get banned.

In before he says I spam smileys, and that I should be banned instead
    Anonymous

James, everyone can see you're baiting Empty Re: James, everyone can see you're baiting

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 am

All valid threads. Not my fault if people aren't able to discuss points without trolling or being insulting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 am

Why do people only pick up on what James does to the Arsenal fans, yet the threads about Liverpool pretty much go unnoticed?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 am

Forest wrote:Why do people only pick up on what James does to the Arsenal fans, yet the threads about Liverpool pretty much go unnoticed?
    They don't go unnoticed. There just haven't been any in a while. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 am

Forest, it is a conspiracy against lower league fans. Just like when they all complained about you, just like they complain about Jela.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 am

Polska stop being Polish Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 am

James wrote:Forest, it is a conspiracy against lower league fans. Just like when they all complained about you, just like they complain about Jela.
    I'm sure RR and Inzaghi also support lower league teams. think Same with Luke and Kuled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 am

SBSP wrote:
    James wrote:Forest, it is a conspiracy against lower league fans. Just like when they all complained about you, just like they complain about Jela.
    I'm sure RR and Inzaghi also support lower league teams. James, everyone can see you're baiting 214775

I don't see any threads on the first page about them.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 am

James wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    I'm sure RR and Inzaghi also support lower league teams. James, everyone can see you're baiting 214775

I don't see any threads on the first page about them.
    There don't seem to be any about Forest or Jela on this page. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 am

Correct, Forest doesn't make many threads anymore due to the bullies and Jela has ran away.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 am

SBSP wrote:
    Forest wrote:Why do people only pick up on what James does to the Arsenal fans, yet the threads about Liverpool pretty much go unnoticed?
    Yeah but one of the posters hasn't stopped.

James is right about some of the things you lot facepalm but it just doesn't work like that which makes it awkward.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:28 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

James is right about some of the things you lot facepalm but it just doesn't work like that which makes it awkward.
    I've never defended the Liverpool baiters though. It doesn't give James any right to do the same thing either.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 am

Shouldn't this thread be moved?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 am

It's funny because James knows fuck all about the EPL clearly, but when somebody goes into the Championship with 0 knowledge about the Championship, he cries. James, everyone can see you're baiting 848922
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 am

It should be Steve, but like always... Mods are slow to move or lock the ones that they find funny or are made by their favourite members.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Shouldn't this thread be moved?
    All his baiting has come in the football section.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 am

Walcott wrote:It's funny because James knows fuck all about the EPL clearly, but when somebody goes into the Championship with 0 knowledge about the Championship, he cries. James, everyone can see you're baiting 848922

I obviously do know something.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 am

James wrote:It should be Steve, but like always... Mods are slow to move or lock the ones that they find funny or are made by their favourite members.
    It's amazing how you can try to make yourself look like the victim here. Completely amazing. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:31 am

SBSP wrote:
    James wrote:It should be Steve, but like always... Mods are slow to move or lock the ones that they find funny or are made by their favourite members.
    It's amazing how you try to make yourself be the victim here. Completely amazing. James, everyone can see you're baiting 70955

I pretty much am the victim...
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am

SBSP wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

I've never defended the Liverpool baiters though. It doesn't give James any right to do the same thing either.
    He doesn't have the right but he is making a point which none of you can see I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am

Heart
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

He doesn't have the right but he is making a point which none of you can see I think.
    Well it's not a very good point then, is it? Neutral
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 am

i for one think james has a fine ass. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 am

People calling for James to be banned certainly weren't calling for Theoo to be banned.

Hmm.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 am

The whole baiting thing is stupid and childish. Anyone who does it needs a girlfriend or a life; impossible to have both. shifty
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:35 am

I wish for him to leave also.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 am

Scott wrote:People calling for James to be banned certainly weren't calling for Theoo to be banned.

Hmm.
    I was, and I still do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:40 pm