Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Zzonked
Grenade
Impeccabubble
9 posters

where will james tomkins end up?

Poll

who will tomkins join?

[ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left7%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left0%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left0%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 12 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left80%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left7%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_left6%where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Empty Re: where will james tomkins end up?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:09 am

The Miz wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Yeah, at least I know how to speak the language of the country I live in though.

at least i dont practice my "powerbomb" move on my younger siblings every night after school on the couch and bedroom, rein-acting my favorite wrestlers. i mean i use to do these things and use to watch wrestling when i was like 6

Shows how simple minded you are then.

You assume I wrestle, I don't. I don't try to do something I would never be good at (a bit like all of you trying to play football and being useless)

I also watch a sport where the athletes are paid to fight, act and fall to the ground.

You watch a sport where athletes are not paid to fight, act or fall to the ground, but they still do it.

You tell me which is more pathetic.

what are u doing on a football forum if u dont like football

you must be a preacher, preacing the ways of wrestling. sorry but i will not conform to those childish ways and i r efuse to watch a fake sport where the target market are children and kiddies in the 6-11 age range

football is my love where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 59651
    Anonymous

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Empty Re: where will james tomkins end up?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:10 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

OH SHIT!!!!
    I have just winessed a beasting where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 644235

Get a grip, how old are you, mentally?

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Tumblr_ld1sz018UV1qevvpwo1_400

That kind of failed.

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 T2gxce11

Attempt two...success! where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:13 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    The Miz wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    The Miz wrote:Yeah, at least I know how to speak the language of the country I live in though.

at least i dont practice my "powerbomb" move on my younger siblings every night after school on the couch and bedroom, rein-acting my favorite wrestlers. i mean i use to do these things and use to watch wrestling when i was like 6

Shows how simple minded you are then.

You assume I wrestle, I don't. I don't try to do something I would never be good at (a bit like all of you trying to play football and being useless)

I also watch a sport where the athletes are paid to fight, act and fall to the ground.

You watch a sport where athletes are not paid to fight, act or fall to the ground, but they still do it.

You tell me which is more pathetic.

what are u doing on a football forum if u dont like football

you must be a preacher, preacing the ways of wrestling. sorry but i will not conform to those childish ways and i r efuse to watch a fake sport where the target market are children and kiddies in the 6-11 age range

football is my love where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 59651

Are you really retarded?

Wrestling was first aimed at children.
    It was then aimed towards late teens and adults. (which is when I started it watching it)
    And has now gone back to being aimed mostly at children for the time being.

It will change again, simply because they know how to make the most money out of it.
    But either why would I stop watching it?

You lot mostly grew up with football being affordable for the working class, now it isn't. Yet you all still watch it from your arm chairs even though the game has moved on.

Mauro, you can argue all day... Fact is all you do is chat shit and have no logic to any point you make.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am

mauro=beast wrote:thank for all comments in thread

i also agree with opinions that he will joni liverpool. i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position. he also suit style of liverpool with the english passion style defender like carragher and able to play direct long balls like carragher to carroll. is could be successful acquisition for liverpool but also dont surprise if he join qpr. but surely liverpool is surely his destination

That's logical, not trolling
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:15 am

Fonseca wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:thank for all comments in thread

i also agree with opinions that he will joni liverpool. i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position. he also suit style of liverpool with the english passion style defender like carragher and able to play direct long balls like carragher to carroll. is could be successful acquisition for liverpool but also dont surprise if he join qpr. but surely liverpool is surely his destination

That's logical, not trolling

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhtt. Sure mate. where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 am

i dont understand what kind of arguement u are tryng to make here

first u say football is weak or whatever, now u say its to expensive to watch. so by this logic i assume u are saying that wrestling is affordable and is good substitute for football as spectacle and financially? why would i even contemplate going to wrestling watching 2 men in underwear holding eachother in very questionable positions for their 6 year old fans...i do not understand the logic for this. if u were to say, rugby for instance then maybe i would be like, yes indeed, because is a competitive sport. but wrestling lol, predetermine results by actors for the kiddies, no thanks is not how u say, my cup of tea

football is beast, always has, always will be. as long as i can play football anywhere it wil l always be the same. obviously nothing compares to some couch wrestling with your little brother but i find kicking ball in the nice fresh outdoor air is much more enjoyment. and football definite not overprice for me. is only cost $20 to watch a league match in australia its really good and i can watch live footbal lat any time. i like to watch european and in off season i watch the americans . its very fun.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 am

Does Carragher not hoof it? Are you not looking for english players? Is Carragher not passionate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 am

carrager empotimise english passion. he make the big crazy tackles and love the long diagonals. tomkins can learn from him

judging my liverpool style of play when carroll play, is only make sense that player like tomkins would adding value. his expert longball
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 am

successful acquisition? suit style? does Carra dictate the whole style of play?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am

mauro=beast wrote:i dont understand what kind of arguement u are tryng to make here

first u say football is weak or whatever, now u say its to expensive to watch. so by this logic i assume u are saying that wrestling is affordable and is good substitute for football as spectacle and financially? why would i even contemplate going to wrestling watching 2 men in underwear holding eachother in very questionable positions for their 6 year old fans...i do not understand the logic for this. if u were to say, rugby for instance then maybe i would be like, yes indeed, because is a competitive sport. but wrestling lol, predetermine results by actors for the kiddies, no thanks is not how u say, my cup of tea

football is beast, always has, always will be. as long as i can play football anywhere it wil l always be the same. obviously nothing compares to some couch wrestling with your little brother but i find kicking ball in the nice fresh outdoor air is much more enjoyment. and football definite not overprice for me. is only cost $20 to watch a league match in australia its really good and i can watch live footbal lat any time. i like to watch european and in off season i watch the americans . its very fun.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:24 am

mauro=beast wrote:i dont understand what kind of arguement u are tryng to make here

My point was all things go through cycles. Just like football will eventually when the people up top realise people can't afford it anymore. Just because a sport goes through a temporary change it doesn't mean anyone its not aimed at you should stop watching.

Comparing Australian football to other countries is laughable considering they have one of the worst leagues in the world.

I don't expect you to understand though, you started watching wrestling when you was 6, you are now 11. PG Era officially started in 2008 but unofficially started earlier. So you really have no idea what it was like before then.

If you are going to start being judgemental you might want to do a bit of research first so you don't look a complete fool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:25 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:successful acquisition? suit style? does Carra dictate the whole style of play?

it certainly look like he will have a big contribution

it is very smart tactic by liverpool

it gives the likes of lucas and gerrard a rest, they do not need to chase ball like normally because ball will bypass them most of the time. this could be winning combination
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:25 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:successful acquisition? suit style? does Carra dictate the whole style of play?

He said "could" and he does suit Carragher's "english style"

Eternal Witcher shut up and stop assuming everything is against you, yes the majority of the thread is trolling but he isn't wrong from that quote.

Jesus you're acting like he stole your bike
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 am

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Drogba_dive

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 De-rossi-dive

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Fabio-Grosso-and-Lucas-Neil
    where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Steven-gerrard_1107883c

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Rooney-dive

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Drogba_dive2

So much fun to watch.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 am

Fonseca wrote:

Eternal Witcher shut up and stop assuming everything is against you, yes the majority of the thread is trolling but he isn't wrong from that quote.

He might like his Bike Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 am

The Miz wrote:

My point was all things go through cycles. Just like football will eventually when the people up top realise people can't afford it anymore. Just because a sport goes through a temporary change it doesn't mean anyone its not aimed at you should stop watching.

Comparing Australian football to other countries is laughable considering they have one of the worst leagues in the world.

I don't expect you to understand though, you started watching wrestling when you was 6, you are now 11. PG Era officially started in 2008 but unofficially started earlier. So you really have no idea what it was like before then.

If you are going to start being judgemental you might want to do a bit of research first so you don't look a complete fool.

aussie league is surely not good like serie a but its a proffesional structure and i find it very enjoyable. see thing about football is, u do not have to have 2 world class teams play to be enjoyable. as long as its competitive it will make for good experience

in wrestling arena, u watching a guy put another guys head inbetween his legs.

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Z

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 9k=

wow how amazing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    The Miz wrote:

aussie league is surely not good like serie a but its a proffesional structure and i find it very enjoyable. see thing about football is, u do not have to have 2 world class teams play to be enjoyable. as long as its competitive it will make for good experience

in wrestling arena, u watching a guy put another guys head inbetween his legs.

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 Z

wow how amazing

So you have taken pictures when a move is taking place. Thats like me wanting to show highlights of a goal in pictures and just putting a picture of the guy passing a ball midway through the move.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am

Fonseca wrote:

When you highlight some points in an overall distorted post and call it logic, how am I supposed to take you seriously? He said style of liverpool first and then mentioned Carra.

another."i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position"

Logic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 am

where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 2Q==

im find it very difficult to want to pay money to watch this
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

When you highlight some points in an overall distorted post and call it logic, how am I supposed to take you seriously? He said style of liverpool first and then mentioned Carra.

another."i think he can fit that team very well and should be able to go straigt into starting position"

Logic.

Those are the points, go find all of the ones I can't find then

Does the "I" not give it away? not an opinion? well fuck it then, continue to whine
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:36 am

Its entertainment, part of the storyline. I don't see what your problem is.

There is also plenty of times footballers grope each other after goals. I don't see you making big issues about football being full of homosexuals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 am

because i love football and same as most of the world of all ages where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 59651

only kiddies and unemployed middle aged adults like wrestling = fact
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Logic.

Does the "I" not give it away? not an opinion? well fuck it then, continue to whine

You've lost me now. Why did you go and call the whole post logic?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 am

mauro=beast wrote:where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 2Q==

im find it very difficult to want to pay money to watch this
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am

mauro=beast wrote:because i love football and same as most of the world of all ages where will james tomkins end up? - Page 2 59651

only kiddies and unemployed middle aged adults like wrestling = fact

I'm 20 and none of the things you posted. Looks like another mindless opinion you have there.

When you post something constructive that isn't aimed at winding people up, PM me. I'd love to read your first post in that style.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Logic.

You've lost me now. Why did you go and call the whole post logic?

Because it's logical and reasonable
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

i smell defeat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

The only thing I can smell is the ton of bullshit that seemingly falls out of your mouth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

nice generic wrestling line comeback, now all u need is the kiddies cheering for u on the camera
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Hilarious.

Except it isn't all about little kids cheering.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:21 am