Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Gegilworld93
Cadbury
Barton
crump
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Zzonked
Mal
Lux
Jord
ResurrectionRooney
Danny
Kuled
17 posters

Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times

Kuled

Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times  Empty Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 am

This dog's been all over the news here in Malta. 'Star' was shot in the head with a pellet gun for 40 TIMES and was BURIED ALIVE
    DISTURBING IMAGES OF DOG CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:

She was very lucky that there were rescuers nearby who heard the whimpers. She was taken to an animal welfare center where she was taken care of. Everyone all over the world wanted to adopt her, and she found a home yesterday

Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times  1fe6e50d144359e4be6d75e2c464484a227814341-1307376266-4decfa8a-620x348
    This was her after her operation in where they had to remove 40 gunshot pellets from her head.

But today Star died at 3 p.m. after having suffered an acute inflammation in her pancreas which developed in the past few days.

R.I.P Star. I hope the man who did this to her rots in hell
    Who the fuck could do that to an inocent dog Cry
    Danny
    Danny

Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times  Empty Re: Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times

Post by Danny Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 am

Who the fuck does that? Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times  Empty Re: Dog shot with pellet gun for 40 times

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 am

It's a bad thing to do but it's only a dog.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 am

RIP Star, you're in Dog heaven now.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 am

Dog heaven??? How old are you?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:34 am

I can read stories about humans dying and getting blown up and I'll feel sorry for them, but reading stuff like this about innocent Dogs being abused, shot and murdered just hurts me inside. Poor thing, RIP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Dog heaven??? How old are you?
    6 and a half.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 am

Jord wrote:I can read stories about humans dying and getting blown up and I'll feel sorry for them, but reading stuff like this about innocent Dogs being abused, shot and murdered just hurts me inside. Poor thing, RIP.

Sort your head out.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 am

Happy Tears
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It's a bad thing to do but it's only a dog.

You're fucking disgusting. I really hope a Rottweiler takes one of your legs off.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 am

Mal wrote:

You're fucking disgusting. I really hope a Rottweiler takes one of your legs off.

Fucks sake man, it's an animal! We kill animals all the time, we keep animals in shit conditions, just because they're a bit cute or appear to be loyal doesn't make it any worse. If this had happened to an adult male we wouldn't even fucking hear about it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jord wrote:I can read stories about humans dying and getting blown up and I'll feel sorry for them, but reading stuff like this about innocent Dogs being abused, shot and murdered just hurts me inside. Poor thing, RIP.

Sort your head out.

It's actually pretty normal.

Animals often inspire more empathy because they don't understand why bad things are happening and are always innocent.

Stop being a dick.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:54 am

If animals inspire more empathy why do we eat them every day? I certainly wouldn't eat farmed humans, whether they understand or not.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 am

Sort your head out.
    Fuck off. Nothing wrong with what I said, it's completely normal and plenty of people feel the same way towards animals. Doesn't mean I don't feel sympathy for humans either, just more so for defenseless animals.

Last edited by Jord on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:56 am

Mal wrote:

Fucks sake man, it's an animal! We kill animals all the time, we keep animals in shit conditions, just because they're a bit cute or appear to be loyal doesn't make it any worse. If this had happened to an adult male we wouldn't even fucking hear about it.

The animals we eat are killed humanely. A pig doesn't go in to an abattoir to be shot forty times with a pellet gun. There's killing an animal for food and then there's killing an animal for a bit of fun.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If animals inspire more empathy why do we eat them every day? I certainly wouldn't eat farmed humans, whether they understand or not.

I said often, not always.

Plus dogs are in a different category to livestock. We keep them as companions more often than we keep them for work.

Anyway, it was his feelings, who are you to say they are wrong and tell him to sort his head out?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

RIP least the dog died a dignified death with loved people round her Cry
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

Why do you always have to be controversial?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:59 am

Not that I don't feel sorry for the dog, but I'm kinda with RR on this. I would never feel the same empathy for an animal that I do for a fellow human being.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:01 am

I'd shot who ever did that in the bollocks with a pellet gun 50 times then scare them by burying them in sand with the tide coming in. Fucking people like this make me sick, dogs can't do anything they're helpless. Fucking hell.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 am

Rei wrote:Not that I don't feel sorry for the dog, but I'm kinda with RR on this. I would never feel the same empathy for an animal that I do for a fellow human being.
    It's not that you feel more empathy. It's just different kind of empathy. I have a very strong hate towards animal cruelty and can't stand anything to do with it. I'm no vegetarian or anything like that but I do always think about how the meat I eat is killed and what not.

Expected better from you actually Rei.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 am

Jord wrote:
    Rei wrote:Not that I don't feel sorry for the dog, but I'm kinda with RR on this. I would never feel the same empathy for an animal that I do for a fellow human being.
    It's not that you feel more empathy. It's just different kind of empathy. I have a very strong hate towards animal cruelty and can't stand anything to do with it. I'm no vegetarian or anything like that but I do always think about how the meat I eat is killed and what not.

What do you mean you expected better? It dosen't make you morally superior to people who don't feel the same empathy for animals as they do for fellow humans.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 am

Mal wrote:
    Mal wrote:

The animals we eat are killed humanely. A pig doesn't go in to an abattoir to be shot forty times with a pellet gun. There's killing an animal for food and then there's killing an animal for a bit of fun.
    Yeah, that's why I said it's a bad thing to do.
    Zzonked wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:If animals inspire more empathy why do we eat them every day? I certainly wouldn't eat farmed humans, whether they understand or not.

I said often, not always.

Plus dogs are in a different category to livestock. We keep them as companions more often than we keep them for work.

Anyway, it was his feelings, who are you to say they are wrong and tell him to sort his head out?
    Can't be that fucking often, eh? Seems to be a lot more often we just don't give a shit and eat them.
    Jay wrote:
    Why do you always have to be controversial?
    Because I see things that you simpletons can't.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 am

A human being beaten to death could also be deserving of it. I bet all that dog done is lived life, played with toys and ran around. A human is capable of rape, murder, theft and everything else.

I saw 6 little cunts beating the fuck out of a puppy once and that's probably the worst thing I've seen in my life and I have seen some fucked up shit.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:10 am

Ironic isn't it? RR starts a thread moaning that everyone disagrees with him, then comes into this thread telling people to "sort their head out" when they grieve the brutal attack on an inoccent dog.
    That's why people tend to be more affected by the deaths of animals rather than humans, because they don't know any better. It's normal for people to feel sad about dogs being attacked, anyone who doesn't feel even the slightest bit of anger or sadness is made of stone. So stop taking the moral high ground and trying to act like the only logical person here, saying "It's only a dog" is rather arrogant.

Shit like this makes me sick, I'm just happy that the poor thing didn't sufficate and that it was saved from a more horrific death.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Jord wrote:

What do you mean you expected better? It dosen't make you morally superior to people who don't feel the same empathy for animals as they do for fellow humans.
    True, wrong choice of words actually. Also I don't feel morally superior or anything like that. But if you look at RR's responses "Sort your head out", "It's just a dog", it's things like this which I don't like.

Last edited by Jord on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 am

This guy wants to be the next Nick Clegg. Fat chance of that happening. He's just playing the "These people are simpletons, my opinion is valid, no-one elses are, everyone should be like me,"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 am

Jord wrote:

So better is this case would be your reaction? You said in your first post that you feel sorry for people who bad thing happen to but cruelty to animals tear you up. That implies a stronger emotional reaction to what happened to the animals. You say it's a different type of empathy, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a stronger emotional reaction.

I think the question I should pose to you is this, if this story had a person instead of a dog, which would produce to stronger emotional reaction in you?

All I was saying was that I would feel more empathy towards to person in any case, not that I feel no empathy towards the animal.

Last edited by Rei on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 am

Wow, what a pathetic piece of shit you are, your single purpose on this forum is to wind people up.

Hope the cunt who did this fucking dies, what a sad excuse for a human being, I would love to fucking beat the shit out of them. Can't stand animal cruelty, should be punished a lot harder than it is now.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 am

I don't like animal cruelty either, but there is a line between animals and humans. Whoever did this should spend a few weeks in jail and be monitored by psychiatrists.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:21 pm