Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire

Anonymous

Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire Empty Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/24/us/new-york-firefighters-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- At least two firefighters were shot and killed at the scene of a fire that engulfed multiple houses in upstate New York on Monday, police said...

-_-
    Anonymous

Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire Empty Re: Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:45 am

There are some sick people out there.
    Anonymous

Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire Empty Re: Two firefighters shot dead at scene of fire

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:55 am

I read that line as if they were saying it was a good thing that at least 2 of them got shot. facepalm

Also very very weird emoticon choice from you OP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:57 am

kyro7 wrote:I read that line as if they were saying it was a good thing that at least 2 of them got shot. facepalm

How could you? Laughing

And what's wrong with the emoticon?
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 am

I can see what Kyro means. shifty
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 am

Cos that emoticons like if something is a big irratating, not for something like this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:13 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I read that line as if they were saying it was a good thing that at least 2 of them got shot. facepalm

How could you? Laughing

And what's wrong with the emoticon?
    Messi didn't get to 100, but at least he got 91.

That's how I read it at first. oh god why

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:03 pm