Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Gegilworld93
Dean
Pippo
dena
crump
chiboygeorge
Carlos Jenkinson
Lux
Grenade
Demba Ba
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Jamie
SBSP
18 posters

Who is the biggest nationalist?

Poll

Who?

[ 6 ]
    Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_left16%Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 28 ]
    Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_left76%Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_right [76%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_left8%Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 37
    Anonymous

Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest nationalist?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 am

Polish Leagues are the Quality of League Two IMO.
    Anonymous

Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the biggest nationalist?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 am

Adz wrote:Polish Leagues are the Quality of League Two IMO.
    taxi
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 am

Awesome Face
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 am

No.

Teams such as Wisla are probably on a team like Blackburn's level, wheras teams such as Arka are probably on the level of Arles Avignon of France or maybe FC Sion of Switzerland.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 am

Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Ok maybe I was being too generous

In terms of not knowing what he's talking about - Lux

Have you done a study to prove this?

Lol tbh, I've not seen you say anything except that Jamaica is rich, Trinadad is super rich and glory hunting Real Madrid.

Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong

Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 894246

Now who's backing up? Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 601554

Meh, I've seen you say "we" a few times when talking about Madrid, and any 99.99999% are glory hunters, end. The third world country stuff is just you being ridiculous. Like I (and Menalaw or whoever it was that put it across very well) said....the term "third world country" has been bastardised, and it was obvious (to most anyway) that I meant developing. If you're going to argue my point despite then I dunno....maybe you're Nationalist for them or something Laughing

Are you serious?

I've said it a couple of times? no seriously... find me two quotes of me saying we please, ask Fine Shagger, ask Egzon, Ask Jaethe, they'll probably say I refer to Real Madrid as "they" so you can piss off on that one.

How is it being ridiculous? you said Trinidad and Tobago is a 3rd world country and thus they're likely to be corrupt, how fucking ignorant is that... That's like saying English people are westerners so they must eat donuts - yes it's retarded. It's not even developing, it's the Caribbeans main source of oil and has every technology the west has. Not just technology but immigration and culture.

Isn't a 3rd world country in cold war terminology
    Isn't a 3rd world country by stats
    Isn't a 3rd world country by poverty

Not from Trinidad and Tobago

You're an actual spastic, I thought have thought a guy living in one of the most multicultural citys would have a fucking clue. Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 am

Ok Pip, you are overrating Wisla. Wisla definitely has players that would get on Blackburns team, but Blackburn as a squad are alot better.

Unless you are comparing just the first 11's of both sides, then it is much more even, but I'd still say Blackburn are significantly better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Lux wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Ok maybe I was being too generous

In terms of not knowing what he's talking about - Lux

Have you done a study to prove this?

Lol tbh, I've not seen you say anything except that Jamaica is rich, Trinadad is super rich and glory hunting Real Madrid.

Wrong
    Wrong
    Wrong

Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 894246

Now who's backing up? Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 601554

Meh, I've seen you say "we" a few times when talking about Madrid, and any 99.99999% are glory hunters, end. The third world country stuff is just you being ridiculous. Like I (and Menalaw or whoever it was that put it across very well) said....the term "third world country" has been bastardised, and it was obvious (to most anyway) that I meant developing. If you're going to argue my point despite then I dunno....maybe you're Nationalist for them or something Laughing

Are you serious?

I've said it a couple of times? no seriously... find me two quotes of me saying we please, ask Fine Shagger, ask Egzon, Ask Jaethe, they'll probably say I refer to Real Madrid as "they" so you can piss off on that one.

How is it being ridiculous? you said Trinidad and Tobago is a 3rd world country and thus they're likely to be corrupt, how fucking ignorant is that... That's like saying English people are westerners so they must eat donuts - yes it's retarded. It's not even developing, it's the Caribbeans main source of oil and has every technology the west has. Not just technology but immigration and culture.

You're an actual spastic, I thought have thought a guy living in one of the most multicultural citys would have a fucking clue. Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 70955
    Fonseca, I don't believe for one second Trinidad is significantly better off than Venezuela, and I can clearly say that Venezuela is 3rd world.

And 3rd world isn't cold war terminology, 2nd world was. Now the Cold war is over and the 2nd world has became the 1st world, it's not used anymore.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 am

polska. wrote:Fonseca, I don't believe for one second Trinidad is significantly better off than Venezuela, and I can clearly say that Venezuela is 3rd world.

And 3rd world isn't cold war terminology, 2nd world was. Now the Cold war is over and the 2nd world has became the 1st world, it's not used anymore.

That's what mena said, it isn't used anymore and it wouldn't apply to it anyway

Trinidad and Tobago are 2 small islands with a small population, less space and a smaller population makes it easier to cater for everyone there. By population, Trinidad and Tobago has a GDP of half of Ireland's... - That speaks for itself

Actually even better, it's 12 billion to every 1 million batch of people in Venezuela. It's 26 billion to every 1 million in trinidad and tobago... There you go

Last edited by Fonseca on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 am

Pip wrote:

No.

Teams such as Wisla are probably on a team like Blackburn's level, wheras teams such as Arka are probably on the level of Arles Avignon of France or maybe FC Sion of Switzerland.
    NO. Just.... NO.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 am

Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:Fonseca, I don't believe for one second Trinidad is significantly better off than Venezuela, and I can clearly say that Venezuela is 3rd world.

Trinidad and Tobago are 2 small islands with a small population, less space and a smaller population makes it easier to cater for everyone there. By population, Trinidad and Tobago has a GDP of half of Ireland's... - That speaks for itself

Actually even better, it's 12 billion to every 1 million batch of people in Venezuela. It's 26 billion to every 1 million in trinidad and tobago... There you go
    GDP means fuck all. We are comparing living standards and first world vs third world.

I expect Trinidad to be similar to Venezuela/Latin America, if not slightly better(I heard Port of Spain is a very modern city). Go to the streets of any city and it looks (somewhat) like first world countries, I mean it's no Africa or South Asia Laughing. But there are so many problems with these countries it's unbelievable, one of the biggest issues is corruption. I guarantee you Trinidad is corrupt as hell just like every other country south of Canada. (Mischief)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 am

Anyway, I find it funny how my forum persona is portrayed. IRL I barely ever mention I am Polish and would define myself much more as Canadian than Polish. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 am

polska. wrote:Anyway, I find it funny how my forum persona is portrayed. IRL I barely ever mention I am Polish and would define myself much more as Canadian than Polish. Laughing
    Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:06 am

polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

GDP means fuck all. We are comparing living standards and first world vs third world.

I expect Trinidad to be similar to Venezuela/Latin America, if not slightly better(I heard Port of Spain is a very modern city). Go to the streets of any city and it looks (somewhat) like first world countries, I mean it's no Africa or South Asia Laughing. But there are so many problems with these countries it's unbelievable, one of the biggest issues is corruption. I guarantee you Trinidad is corrupt as hell just like every other country south of Canada. (Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 784961)

It's not, corrupt to an extent... but what country isn't... You don't understand the Caribbean is built on tourism and was influenced by western society very recently. I don't need to justify anything more tbh, it's boring. To put it into context, it's probably as corrupt as Italy...
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 am

Lux without a doubt. Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 am

polska. wrote:Ok Pip, you are overrating Wisla. Wisla definitely has players that would get on Blackburns team, but Blackburn as a squad are alot better.

Unless you are comparing just the first 11's of both sides, then it is much more even, but I'd still say Blackburn are significantly better.

I was actually going to say Wigan, but I thought i'd be slated. Laughing

And yes, I was just comparing the 1st 11.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:45 am

Polska doesn't want Witsel at Arsenal because he once broke a Pole's leg.
    Guess that's pretty nationalistic, but he doesn't even mention Poland and Polish teams that much Laughing
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Polska doesn't want Witsel at Arsenal because he once broke a Pole's leg.
    Guess that's pretty nationalistic, but he doesn't even mention Poland and Polish teams that much Laughing

Laughing

He mentions them too much imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Polska doesn't want Witsel at Arsenal because he once broke a Pole's leg.
    Have to wear slippers now, thanks. Neutral
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 am

Polska no contest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 am

cheesy wrote:I'm new here.

I just guessed.

Fuck off Kyro.

Polska isn't a nationalist, he's not even nationalistic about his own country. Chiboy is just biased.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:19 am

It's Jamie...

For Spain shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:38 am

Dan wrote:

I just guessed.

Fuck off Kyro.
    What? eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

Polska
    Chiboygeorge
    Lux

In that order. Lux is only biased toward English clubs. I don't recall him mentioning anything about the national team.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:Polska
    Chiboygeorge
    Lux

In that order. Lux is only biased toward English clubs. I don't recall him mentioning anything about the national team.
    The country and everything related to the country. Not just the NT. Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am

Why aren't I on this list?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:46 am

Dan wrote:

I just guessed.

Fuck off Kyro.

Polska isn't a nationalist, he's not even nationalistic about his own country. Chiboy is just biased.

Sigh... Who is the biggest nationalist? - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 am

Pip. He thinks the Solomon Islands has the best league in the world.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Dan wrote:

I just guessed.

Fuck off Kyro.

I'm not even biased, it's just that I get singled out because I rarely post and when I do post it relate to Brazil...but that doesn't mean I'm biased or neither does it mean that I big up brazil I just post on what concerns me only.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Fonseca wrote:Are you serious?

Fonseca wrote:
    Robben - 10m euros less than paid, who's extremely injury prone..
    Sniejder - 10m less, extremely overrated and didn't do much..
    Van Der Vaart - Rubbish, both wanted out... didn't do much and got sold for 3m less than he's worth
    Morientes - Getting old, sold more than bought..
    Baptista - complete wank, no justification needed

The youth players get sold because we're in a phase where we've been without a significant amount of trophies for a long time and experience/first teamers are only needed. Barca do the exact same

Fonseca wrote:And in revenue, we paid Ronaldo's fee in a year basically

Even altintop and Sahin will bring a bigger turkish market

"But madrid makes no moneys?"

Rolling Eyes

Fonseca wrote:Not really it goes very unnoticed, Benzema plays as the main striker but is always looking for a position he can find the ball then Ronaldo and Di María move into a central area. Not essentially a guy who drops back, he just tries to keep everything going when he's not supposed to.

Yeah exactly, but that's because when we want something we go and buy.. sometimes overpaying knowing we'll make a profit. When you pay wages ridiculously high like we've done people are put off by their wage demands so we let them go on the cheap. You referring to Van Der vaart?

rofl

Fonseca wrote:

I never even said that, some other guy kind of sarcastically said they're a third world country, and I just quoted him and said they're probably corrupt.

All these kind of countries have their own ways of making money.....and tourism is the main one. Yet some of these countries make so much money in tourism, but are still shit holes. Not saying Trinidad is like that, but Jamaica is for sure. There's just streets full of prostitutes trying to lure tourists in, and if you take a picture and they're in it they try to charge you Laughing. My friend said it's an absolute dump. Would rather live in Cuba.

Also likely to be corruption....tax evasion for foreign businesses etc etc.

The sad thing is that you're backing down to Polska just because he's from Venezuela Laughing.

Me living in London has nothing to do with how corrupt or how bad a country is.

If I had a beasted list you'd be on it.

ahlycotc wrote:Polska
    Chiboygeorge
    Lux

neu shades

I think that I've been a lot more fair recently. I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible. I still don't like Barcelona, but it's impossible to ignore their quality.....

I don't think I've really been overly biased......it's hard to when England is such a great league.

Last edited by Lux on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Trinidad and Tobago is a 3rd world country though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:19 am