Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Roloman4
Pippo
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
Gegilworld93
ricky//habana
coolhead33
Grenade
luke.
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Jamie
SBSP
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
21 posters

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Anonymous

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? Empty Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 am

For me it has to be an overhead/bicycle kick for how rare and hard they are to do. I've only ever scored one in a match, in a P.E match at school, Year 10, and it was the best moment of my life. Up there with my only ever 180 in Darts.
    Anonymous

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? Empty Re: Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am

Long range shot that flies into the corner, grazing the post/bar as it goes in. Or a sweet chip over the keeper.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? Empty Re: Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

Dribbling past many players and then finishing...
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

I don't score many goals, so any will do as long as they go in the right net.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

Either going past a couple of players and sticking it through the goalie's legs, or a long-range volley. Very Happy

Never scored a bike in any game. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

last minute winner
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Dribbling past many players and then finishing...

This.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 am

A Free-Kick from far out into the top corner Razz

My favourite goal however was from a Goal Kick in a match once Run
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 am

An own goal.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 am

Sean wrote:An own goal.

Gallas?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 am

Lob.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:02 am

Around half my goals last season involved lobbing the keeper so they got boring for me Laughing

Volleys are pretty good too. Scored some pretty good ones playing at lunch at school and only ever had one decent one go in in a match.

Best volley would be one at school. We were on the 3G pitch using the full size goal, my mate crossed it in from a corner to the edge of the box, then I did a Scholes v Bradford but even better as it met my foot perfectly and flew into the top left corner. I went crazy.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 am

SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.
    Silly twat Neutral.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 am

Heskey style bullet headers.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 am

Cadbury wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.
    Silly twat Neutral.
    hehe

Back on topic - lobs are good too. Very Happy
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 am

SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.

Don't think you got what I was going for there Dry Smile
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 am

What george said.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.

What you were going for.
    My head
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 am

SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.

What you were going for.
    My head

Gallas told Chelsea if they didn't sell him he'd score own goals.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 am

Solo counter attacks Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? 59651
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Gallas?
    Carragher actually.

What you were going for.
    My head

Gallas told Chelsea if they didn't sell him he'd score own goals.
    Oh yeah. lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 am

The fucking 30 yard screamers top corner!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 am

The Miz wrote:last minute winner

I've scored 2 before and they were quality. One was a header from a corner, which for me was world class considering most people my age are bigger than me.

The second was a scramble in the box and I poked it in on the line then ran past the ref and kissed my badge shouting fucking get in! Don't know why I did it looking back Laughing He was a shit ref that game but I doubt he'd care about me kissing the badge of a sunday league team to get back at him

I wish I could play for Forest against Derby. I'd run infront of the Derby fans if I scored and just do a wanker sign and take the piss loads. The fine would be worth it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 am

The one where I get in behind and slam it in. I explode with joy.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

I love it when I dribble past 10 players before passing to a team mate out wide who crosses it for me to attempt an overhead bicycle kick which ends up going straight into the back of the net.

Although I've not yet accomplished such a wonderful goal. Sad
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Turn-and-volleys from the edge of the box, with the weaker foot, into the top corner, as a first goal in a hat-trick, on the way to winning a match, as massive underdogs, against a former club that you hold a grudge against.

Sounds like something out of Goal, but this happened to me today. Really can't even imagine a goal that could beat it given the context.

Unless it was like the World Cup or something, but obviously that'll never happen...

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 am

ricky//habana wrote:Turn-and-volleys from the edge of the box, with the weaker foot, into the top corner, as a first goal in a hat-trick, on the way to winning a match, as massive underdogs, against a former club that you hold a grudge against.

Sounds like something out of Goal, but this happened to me today. Really can't even imagine a goal that could beat it given the context.

Unless it was like the World Cup or something, but obviously that'll never happen...

Nice Smile
    You should post more often Laughing
    Btw are you that guy with the white pimp suit in the picture thread? Wink
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 am

An undeserved one to secure the 3 points, great feeling to wind up the away fans (or even better the home fans when you're the away side!)
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:51 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:Turn-and-volleys from the edge of the box, with the weaker foot, into the top corner, as a first goal in a hat-trick, on the way to winning a match, as massive underdogs, against a former club that you hold a grudge against.

Nice Smile
    You should post more often Laughing
    Btw are you that guy with the white pimp suit in the picture thread? Wink

Yeah, that's me at prom smug i would post more, but i have college and normally i come late to threads and someone has posted exactly what i was thinking or the thread becomes a slanging match which i can't be asked to get involved in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 am