Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Strikers and important goals

Poll

Your star strikers performance?

[ 12 ]
    Strikers and important goals Bar_left60%Strikers and important goals Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Strikers and important goals Bar_left10%Strikers and important goals Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Strikers and important goals Bar_left10%Strikers and important goals Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Strikers and important goals Bar_left20%Strikers and important goals Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Strikers and important goals Bar_left0%Strikers and important goals Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Kris
    Kris

Strikers and important goals Empty Strikers and important goals

Post by Kris Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 am

A post I made in a different thread made me think something, but I'll post the scenario.

Your teams star striker has a match, where he plays like completely shite, all finishes and passes go bad and he can't hold on to the ball. However, in the 88th minute he scores the match winning goal. The game is one of the most important games in the season, which is won because of that goal, but what will you think of his performance?
    Anonymous

Strikers and important goals Empty Re: Strikers and important goals

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:49 am

If I know he's a class player, and been doing brilliant for us, the 87 minutes before mean nothing, because he has nothing to prove on a performance level, clearly because he's our star striker, so he'd be the hero for me.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Strikers and important goals Empty Sounds like Arshavin.

Post by Steadman Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 am

bounce
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:02 am

More like Bendtner.

Andrey Arshavin has played 63 games, started 54 & scored 23, assisting 18. Assists only final pass and not including pens won etc. Not bad.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Strikers and important goals Empty He still goes missing for 80% of games though.

Post by Steadman Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 am