Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
El_indian
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Jamie
fluffy_kittens
wellz
Sean
SBSP
Mario
dena
Dean
15 posters

FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world?

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world?

Post by fluffy_kittens Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 am

Rei wrote:You can't use one match to generalize the quality of a defense.

just did FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 232912
    Anonymous

FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world?

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 am

milan would need to drop nesta and replace with best tackler in the world, ledley king
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Rei wrote:You can't use one match to generalize the quality of a defense.

just did FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 232912

Faulty inductive reasoning.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:22 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    Dida
    Cafu -- Nesta -- Stam -- Maldini
    Pirlo
    Gattuso -- Seedorf
    Kaka
    Sheva -- Crespo

Villa -- Messi -- Pedro
    Iniesta -- Xavi
    Busquets
    Abidal -- Puyol -- Pique -- Alves
    Valdes

Would've been a brilliant rivalry that...
    That Milan team, had the best defence in the world at the time.

that Milan team could never defend against Barca

They couldnt even hold a 3-0 half time lead against Liverpool and you expect them to defend the likes of Messi, Xavi, David Villa, etc.

Fucking hell mate, that was six minutes of madness on Milan's part. If we could score three six minutes against that defence, then why didn't we steam roll every team in world football with that attack of Baros and Cisse? See what I'm trying to say?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 29, 2011 11:25 am

Manchester United are fucking wack, that was an embarrassment representing england. Arsenal didn't manage a shot but Manchester utd just flopped it, even Arsenal beat them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 am

Fonseca wrote:Manchester United are fucking wack, that was an embarrassment representing england. Arsenal didn't manage a shot but Manchester utd just flopped it, even Arsenal beat them

Maybe because Barca made them look wank? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:28 am

Fonseca wrote:Manchester United are fucking wack, that was an embarrassment representing england. Arsenal didn't manage a shot but Manchester utd just flopped it, even Arsenal beat them
    Thats harsh. Rooney did England proud the whole game, he did alot under pressure and kept posession brilliantly, they could have really used a Wilshere type of player to keep the ball in midfield better though. And don't knock us because until RVP got sent off for fuck all Barcelona had all the play but were going OUT.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:28 am

Bendtner should have knocked them out. Neutral
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 am

Liverpool would beast them, I know it for a fact
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 29, 2011 11:41 am

They were so wack it's not even funny, Giggs had like 5 passes whilst Iniesta had like 120... Embarrassment. Even goes toh show how wack Mancheste Utd are
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:42 am

El_indian wrote:Liverpool would beast them, I know it for a fact

The Liverpool of 87 would of wiped the floor with them. Mischief Nah but in terms of identifying a team remotely close to that of Barcelona 2011, Liverpool'86 would be that. The similarities are so clear to see.

Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun May 29, 2011 11:43 am

Dean wrote:

The Liverpool of 87 would of wiped the floor with them. Mischief Nah but in terms of identifying a team remotely close to that of Barcelona 2011, Liverpool'86 would be that. The similarities are so clear to see.

Get ready to be lynched.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 29, 2011 11:44 am

Barcelona are to fast, Messi nutmegged like every player. Noit one liverpool player could have stoped that shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:44 am

Dean wrote:

The Liverpool of 87 would of wiped the floor with them. FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 784961 Nah but in terms of identifying a team remotely close to that of Barcelona 2011, Liverpool'86 would be that. The similarities are so clear to see.

Liverpool of 87 who you never saw play a match.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:45 am

Fonseca wrote:Barcelona are to fast, Messi nutmegged like every player. Noit one liverpool player could have stoped that shit
    Carragher could have.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Get ready to be lynched.

Why when most of the posters here won't know shit on Liverpool of the 80's? I wouldn't normally, only I support Liverpool and am very brushed up on my history of the club, as it's very important to me.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dean wrote:

The Liverpool of 87 would of wiped the floor with them. FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 784961 Nah but in terms of identifying a team remotely close to that of Barcelona 2011, Liverpool'86 would be that. The similarities are so clear to see.

Liverpool of 87 who you never saw play a match.

Like I said to Fanatic- Why when most of the posters here won't know shit on Liverpool of the 80's? I wouldn't normally, only I support Liverpool and am very brushed up on my history of the club, as it's very important
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 am

Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Get ready to be lynched.

Why when most of the posters here won't know shit on Liverpool of the 80's? I wouldn't normally, only I support Liverpool and am very brushed up on my history of the club, as it's very important to me.
    I said that last time. Apparently, you don't have to watch a team to know how good they are. think

Baffling logic.

Edit: I think it was fonsesca I said that to. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Barcelona are to fast, Messi nutmegged like every player. Noit one liverpool player could have stoped that shit
    Carragher could have.

arrhjer wouldn't have even touched the ball to hoof it, Messi made Vidic look like Squillaci

wouldnt dare to think what he woudl make carragher look like
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

polska. wrote:Carragher could have.

yes

even xavi supports that theory

carragher would win the ball and then kick it out

then the crowd will applaud him
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 29, 2011 11:49 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Get ready to be lynched.

I said that last time. Apparently, you don't have to watch a team to know how good they are. think

Baffling logic.

No i said Liverpool in the 80's were obviously slower ten then the modern game, get it fucking rigt if you're going to try and take the piss
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:50 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Get ready to be lynched.

Baffling logic.

You don't. But to know 'just' how good they are, you have to watch them. To know, to 'know'. Like, I know Brazil of the 70's are considered one of the best sides ever, But I couldn't tell you about them and I couldn't tell you the fine details, as I don't know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:50 am

Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Carragher could have.

arrhjer wouldn't have even touched the ball to hoof it, Messi made Vidic look like Squillaci

Did I say Carragher? Sorry, I meant Poulsen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:50 am

i made essay post about best team in history some time ago. is very enlightening post that i will try and find
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:52 am

Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Get ready to be lynched.

I said that last time. Apparently, you don't have to watch a team to know how good they are. FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 214775

Baffling logic.

You don't. But to know 'just' how good they are, you have to watch them. To know, to 'know'. Like, I know Brazil of the 70's are considered one of the best sides ever, But I couldn't tell you about them and I couldn't tell you the fine details, as I don't know.

like historians

u must watch old tapes, research the player, individuals, coach, team. even examine other opinions

then make judgement for urself study
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 11:53 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Get ready to be lynched.

I said that last time. Apparently, you don't have to watch a team to know how good they are. FC Barcelona and the Rest of the world? - Page 2 214775

Baffling logic.

like historians

u must watch old tapes, research the player, individuals, coach, team. even examine other opinions

then make judgement for urself study

Exactly Mauro. Well said.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 am

polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Carragher could have.

IMO Poulsen would most definitely have dealt to Messi so don't joke about it Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 pm

El_indian wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Carragher could have.

IMO Poulsen would most definitely have dealt to Messi so don't joke about it Neutral
    Yep, Messi would have been too busy laughing at how he managed to get to a European final. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

SBSP wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    polska. wrote:Carragher could have.

Yep, Messi would have been too busy laughing at how he managed to get to a European final. shifty
    Wait? What is Liverpool doing in a European Cup Final anyway? confused
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Nah, you know what, I'm actually convinced Messi wouldn't have been allowed near Poulsen. He'd of been done for Rape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:24 am