Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Grenade
ShakerMatty
SBSP
Cristiano
Pippo
North_Sea_Tiger
Dean
Arsenal
Bushido
Mal
Scouser_Dave
Lux
Ben
Jamie
Cameron.
Sean
luke.
Hitchy
blackskar
Uncle John from Jamaica
24 posters

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? Empty Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

Torres and Carroll, obviously. Who do you think will get most? And predict how many for each, we can dig this up at the season end and see who was closest.
    Anonymous

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? Empty Re: Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

Carroll & Suarez ... That is all. Coffee
    blackskar
    blackskar

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? Empty Re: Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Post by blackskar Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

Carroll to get more then Torres
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

How much longer is Carroll out for?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am

Torres wank 2

Hard to tell though. Wait and see.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am

Torres will continue his shit form to Chelsea.

So Carroll.

But if Suarez is used properly, I would not be surprised if Suarez ends up with more than even Carroll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am

Torres - 11

Carroll - 4
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

Berbatov will continue scoring goals, i think.

I reckon Carroll will get a fair few, if we play it right. I dunno what to expect from Suarez tbh think
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

I'm not a fortune teller nor is anyone else here.

Killed the fun cheers
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

Torres - 13
    Carroll - 9
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

Seriously polska.. You can stop with the 'I'm so bitter Torres went to chelsea' act now.. Not even the Liverpool fans are being like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Torres will continue his shit form to Chelsea.

So Carroll.

But if Suarez is used properly, I would not be surprised if Suarez ends up with more than even Carroll.
    Torres has been on fire the last few games. Neutral
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

I'm gonna say both will struggle a bit until they get used to new surroundings

Torres 7, Carroll 5.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

Torres probably.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

luke. wrote:Seriously polska.. You can stop with the 'I'm so bitter Torres went to chelsea' act now.. Not even the Liverpool fans are being like that.

Seriously luke... many people told you to stfu, stop being a cunt and a troll yet you still are.

Plus as a neutral fan I am obviously pissed. It just isn't right, although I am not going to loose sleep over it.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

Torres - 8
    Carroll - 9

Last edited by Ben on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

If Carroll gets 10/11 goals for us in the rest of the season, i would be happy.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 am

What a shite comeback.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 am

Me?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 am

luke. wrote:What a shite comeback.
    It's not a comeback, it's the truth.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am

Bendtner?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Torres.

He was 100% back to full fitness in his last couple of games and looked back to his best.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

pazzini
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 am

Torres because he's in my dream team.. shifty

I don't like him anymore though. Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:11 am

Oh fuck of Polska you haven't got a clue son. You pure bum up to the Liverpool lads on here and it's annoying as fuck.

Also. obviously Torres will score more goals than Carrol, Carrol is shite and still can't play or near match fitness, only an idiot would pick him over Fernando.
    Arsenal
    Arsenal

Supports : Arsenal Football Club

Post by Arsenal Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 am

ill go with Fernando Torres. Though for purely Englands sake id rather see Carroll do better Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 am

Nightmare wrote:Oh fuck of Polska you haven't got a clue son. You pure bum up to the Liverpool lads on here and it's annoying as fuck.

Also. obviously Torres will score more goals than Carrol, Carrol is shite and still can't play or near match fitness, only an idiot would pick him over Fernando.

If only football was like that eh? We'd all be millionaires mate.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 am

Diouf
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 am

This is in all competitions:

Carroll: 10
    Torres: 6
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 am

Carroll , not because I'm biased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:44 pm