Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
LeBron
Dean
Ben 10
SBSP
JamieB
Totti
ShakerMatty
Jord
El Jefe
Pippo
Scuba Steve
Lux
Jack
Carlos Jenkinson
moscowmadeit3
Zzonked
Sean
Mouse
Cadbury
Gegilworld93
Jamie
Jordi
Theo Filippo
Hernandez_14
Drake
29 posters

If everyone on the forum got together in real life...

Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 Empty Re: If everyone on the forum got together in real life...

Post by Hernandez_14 Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

Jela Awesome Face
    Anonymous

If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 Empty Re: If everyone on the forum got together in real life...

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:54 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I'd be a quality Striker, like Neymar.

My first pint to be shared with someone from this forum will be shared win Ben.

Me also. Ben is a sound fellow.
    Anonymous

Lux wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:Jela would be the guy who has been sick and shat himself at the end of the night If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 279869

Only joking <3

You'd be the cow mascot If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 704853

Still using that old chesnut are we If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 537999
    Anonymous

Fonseca wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I would replicate goals like this Cool
    Once again you have to show or say something about Liverpool football club.

Not his fault Liverpool leaked a goal is it? Maybe you should have blamed your defence?
    Yes it was in our 7th European cup final at least we have won 5 of them you're club should try it one day. If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 284837
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

Forest wrote:

We talk a lot on Facebook, he promised to buy me a ticket to Everton vs. Leeds away when we get promoted.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

Fonseca wrote:

Not his fault Liverpool leaked a goal is it? Maybe you should have blamed your defence?
    Yes it was in our 7th European cup final at least we have won 5 of them you're club should try it one day. If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 284837

Rangers haven't won a european cup..
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    Forest wrote:

We talk a lot on Facebook, he promised to buy me a ticket to Everton vs. Leeds away when we get promoted.

When we? Fucking hell, we need to do a West Ham first, When Leeds!
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

I will be very disappointed if this meet and greet does not occur at Harry Potter World.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 am

Manager

Fine Shagger aka Jamie. Would stick to the Barca style, and only sign top, top players.

Goalkeeper

Alan aka LiverpoolFCForever. Stalks the ball and responds with cat-like agility.

Right Back

Dan. He's always right, never wrong.

Centreback Partnership

Jelavic and SBSP. You can't tell the difference between them. Plus they're both Scottish lion-hearts.

Left Back.

Filippo Inzaghi. Deserves to be left back and forgotten about.

Right Midfield

Walcott. Could do with the pace.

Centre Midfield Partnership

Kyro and Mauro. Mauro is the DM, a beast. Kyro is a skilful, foreign trickster with the most skills (posts) in his locker. Mauro confuses the opposition with his English looks and broken-english/Italian accent. Whilst Kyro tricks the opposition into thinking his own team are going to lose, which causes the opposition to become complacent, then boom .. we take advantage.

Left Midfield.

ResurrectionRooney. Cuts in with precision and style. Leaves the opposition looking foolish at times. Although sometimes he is the victim of his own arrogance, which causes him to burn out and require a substitution (log off) and doesn't return until his mistakes are forgotten about.

Attacking Midfielder/Second Striker

Kuled. Absolutely everywhere buzzing about. Annoying fucker to deal with.

Striker.

James. Likes having 10 players/men behind his arsehole.

Waterboy

Luke. We'll use his tears.

Mascott

Danny. Doesn't need a costume. Already looks like a freak. Cheaper.

Last edited by Scott on Fri May 20, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

More chance of coming to the City Ground first tbh Wink

Fuck buying you a ticket though eek2
    Anonymous

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    Mc Babel wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:I would be on the cricket team instead. Cool

I'd be joining you Cool.
    Can i come? im pretty tank at wickie.

Sure. If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 688105

I'll be the opening batsman bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:58 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Rangers haven't won a european cup..
    What have Rangers got to do with me and Rangers have only won the Cup winners cup.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri May 20, 2011 7:58 am

rofl
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 am

Radford11 wrote:Still using that old chesnut are we If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 537999

It's a cow shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:02 am

Mooooooooove off it now Lux, it's quite clearly a Bull shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:02 am

Haha yes! I love my position, when do we start?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am

Fuck being a keeper.

I would be more suited to being the clubs Sports Director.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:03 am

@ Scott, i'm sure you'd like playing just behind the front man because you like feeding it in to the strikers.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

Not bad Scott Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

Forest wrote:Mooooooooove off it now Lux, it's quite clearly a Bull shifty

If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 Hereford_cow

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

polska. wrote:Fuck being a keeper.

But you're Polish. Poland have some of the finest quality keepers in the land
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 am

If the club was in Italy then yes.

You'd double up as the Clubs Media Executive....24/7 anti English propaganda and exaggerating how good Serie A is What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 am

James ♠ wrote:@ Scott, i'm sure you'd like playing just behind the front man because you like feeding it in to the strikers.
    If everyone on the forum got together in real life... - Page 3 876268
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Fri May 20, 2011 8:07 am

I'm surprised I'm not regarded as our "Best Player".

I have flare, quality and strength.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I'm surprised I'm not regarded as our "Best Player".

flair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 am

I had to make the rules so that I couldn't put myself in. I was struggling to do it seeing as i'm quality at Left Back, Right Back, Right Wing, Left Wing and Striker.

I'm like a mix of Maicon, Bale, Messi, Ronaldo and Tevez.

I played for my Sunday league team for 2 years. The team has been around since the 1950's, and in only 2 years I had entered the All Time Top scorers list, with the 3rd best goals to game ratio also. 34 goals. 44 games. I'm 21st in the list which in 2 years is good

Whereas on a Saturday for my old team I got played at Right Back, scoring 16 goals in 157 appearances. Won Managers Player too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:11 am

So does Heskey. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:11 am

Forest wrote:

But you're Polish. Poland have some of the finest quality keepers in the land
    I'm only half Polish, my multi-culturalism means I am good scout and my FM skills means I can find great talents to replace you guys with. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:12 am

But you're an Everton fan we need that winning mentality Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 am

Kuled should have been put under superfan.

COME ON PLAYMAKER pray

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:28 pm