Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jess
Ricardo
Cadbury
Mal
MickStupp
Sean
Barton
CollieBuddz
El_indian
El Jefe
Childish Logic
blackskar
Grenade
dena
Jamie
Roloman4
SS_1182
Lux
Tio Nicci
ShakerMatty
Kuled
RubyArmyCTFC
Marvin
ayvee1
SBSP
luke.
Pippo
crump
33 posters

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Poll

Topic

[ 8 ]
    Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Bar_left53%Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Bar_left47%Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 15
    crump
    crump

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Empty Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Post by crump Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 am

Well, frankly, I'm not. Been honest I probably come across annoying sometimes, or depending how annoying you find me on here, but I'm not in real life. In real life I'm quite out-going, can be sarcastic sometimes, but with humour not to make someone feel small, I'm quite a nice guy and polite.

EDIT: I'm such a cunt on here tbh, I misinterpret a lot of comments and end up
    making a tit out of myself, and usually I'm too laid back and not
    serious enough about shit and again look like a fool.

I'm a lot easier to get on with in reality, srs.

From luke's post this is basically me too.

Last edited by crump on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Empty Re: Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Post by Pippo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 am

I would be if I wasn't shy.
    luke.
    luke.

Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? Empty Re: Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life?

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 am

No fucking way.

I'm such a cunt on here tbh, I misinterpret a lot of comments and end up making a tit out of myself, and usually I'm too laid back and not serious enough about shit and again look like a fool.

I'm a lot easier to get on with in reality, srs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 am

Not always.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 am

Kinda of, I'm pretty much the same person but I'm pretty shy and quiet. I'm still a loud mouth cunt but that's only with my close friends and family. If I'm out of my element a few grunts and nods is all you'll get from me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:31 am

Don't give a shit what you are like in real life... Judge you on what you are like on here.

As for the question, mostly I am...
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:31 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Kinda of, I'm pretty much the same person but I'm pretty shy and quiet. I'm still a loud mouth cunt but that's only with my close friends and family. If I'm out of my element a few grunts and nods is all you'll get from me.

Same actually, can relate to this. I'm really sociable with people I know/know of, but it takes me about a couple of horus to kick into that mode with complete strangers. Probably because I'm figuring them out and how I should approach/talk to them
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:33 am

I don't really laugh THAT hard at everything I post rofl to. shifty

My opinions are genuine for the most part. I'd say I'm a little shyer in real life around people I don't know.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 am

Probably not too different.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am

I make more jokes and say cruder things, but apart from that I'm pretty much the same.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 am

I'm pretty much the same person I am on here as I am in real life. I love football and constantly talk about Cheltenham to my mates who think I'm crazy for supporting Cheltenham Town. I guess some people on here think that as well Wink. In real life i'm a rather laid back person and I don't really get into many arguments to be honest. My friends told me they can never take me seriously as I'm so relaxed and laugh away any problems I face.

Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 am

what che said
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Kinda of, I'm pretty much the same person but I'm pretty shy and quiet. I'm still a loud mouth cunt but that's only with my close friends and family. If I'm out of my element a few grunts and nods is all you'll get from me.

This.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 am

Yeah Pretty much apart from i can get quite angry sometimes in real life shifty
    Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci

Supports : Colombian National Team, Deportivo Cali, and USMNT

Post by Tio Nicci Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 am

Yup I'm an asshole.

but friendly.

Contradiction?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 am

I'd say so, yeah.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 am

My posts come from the same thought processes, I just tend to post more of those thoughts than I would say out loud.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am

CTFC~ced wrote:I'm pretty much the same person I am on here as I am in real life. I love football and constantly talk about Cheltenham to my mates who think I'm crazy for supporting Cheltenham Town. I guess some people on here think that as well Wink. In real life i'm a rather laid back person and I don't really get into many arguments to be honest. My friends told me they can never take me seriously as I'm so relaxed and laugh away any problems I face.

Exactly the same here tbh.
    SS_1182
    SS_1182

Post by SS_1182 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Pretty much the same, I think. Are you anything like you are on this forum in real life? 15499
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Miserable and lonely? Absolutely! thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Not at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 pm

No.

I tend to curse more and make gay comments/jokes on here. I also tend to argue and debate a lot more on here.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Less argumentative than on here, but just as smug and arrogant.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm

That's interesting Fine Shagger, I'd be inclined to think that Norn Iron is full of mugs who think Messi couldn't hack it on a cold night in Cúige Uladh.

silent

I'm pretty much the same irl as here Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Norn Iron is full of mugs who hate eachother because they have differing views on religion. Infact I'm not even sure it's that deep, I think it's just because they have different views.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm

It is but I don't talk about football much outside this forum. Laughing

Jonny Evans is better than Ferdinand, Steve Davis should move to Utd...I hear shit like that all the time. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Evans > Agger Awesome Face
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:14 pm

At what? Being Irish? Even then, Agger might win. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 pm

SBSP wrote:At what? Being Irish? Even then, Agger might win. Neutral

Well neither are Irish so he has as much chance as Evans. Awesome Face
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:
    SBSP wrote:At what? Being Irish? Even then, Agger might win. Neutral

Well neither are Irish so he has as much chance as Evans. Awesome Face
    That's why I added the last bit. Awesome Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 pm