Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
CollieBuddz
El Jefe
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason
Fanatic
Jamie
MickStupp
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
jeb4eva
Cameron.
Hernandez_14
Steadman
LFC_Grunners
Dean
Keanoo
Ricardo
Zzonked
Coatsy
Kuled
Marvin
The Zlatan
Muhkoo
luke.
moscowmadeit3
Pimp
easley91
Childish Logic
Weather130
El_indian
fluffy_kittens
SBSP
dena
Scuba Steve
39 posters

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Poll

Who will win the final?

[ 21 ]
    UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Bar_left84%UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Bar_right [84%] 
    [ 4 ]
    UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Bar_left16%UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 pm

dena wrote:When?

I need to copyright that shit. Neutral

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t5699p30-cardiff-city-v-reading

Post n°41

-_-
    dena
    dena

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Post by dena Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Laughing

The capital 'D' in my name makes luke's better shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Luke is ginger though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 12:02 am

kyro7 wrote:Luke is ginger though.

The picture that Forest made hehe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 19, 2011 12:54 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Braga cheated against Celtic, so they should have been knocked out. Simples

RAB said that Braga were shit when they knocked Celtic out, and now they are in an European final Laughing
    It's true. They should have been playing Utrecht instead of us. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:29 am

Everyone is gonna see Falcao's sexiness tonight. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:33 am

Not me.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 19, 2011 1:35 am

i can't see anything less than a Porto win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 am

Cam wrote:Not me.

How not? eek
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 am

kyro7 wrote:Luke just copied me because I done something like that yesterday.

Rolling Eyes

shifty

Stop trying to steal my thunder Simples
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am

Only just saw this. Razz

Line ups pretty much pick themselves, Steve. Usually starting XI with one or two changes based on form;

Porto - Helton; Sapunaru (LOL), Rolando, Maicon, A.Pereira, Guarin, Belluschi, Moutinho, Hulk, Falcao, Varela

Braga - Artur; Garcia, Rodriguez, Paulao, Silvio, Alan, Vandinho, Custodio, Viana, Lima, Meyong

Bold are ones to watch out for, apart from the obvious ones. Guarin has been in great form, would be surprised if he didn't start. Would prefer James to Varela myself, but that's unlikely.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 am

Was playing a ranked match of this. He was porto I was Braga. Was 2-0 up but he quit in the 68th minute -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:09 am

Kuled wrote:Was playing a ranked match of this. He was porto I was Braga. Was 2-0 up but he quit in the 68th minute -_-

Exactly what's gonna happen.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu May 19, 2011 3:10 am

Marvin wrote:Only just saw this. Razz

Line ups pretty much pick themselves, Steve. Usually starting XI with one or two changes based on form;

Porto - Helton; Sapunaru (LOL), Rolando, Maicon, A.Pereira, Guarin, Belluschi, Moutinho, Hulk, Falcao, Varela

Braga - Artur; Garcia, Rodriguez, Paulao, Silvio, Alan, Vandinho, Custodio, Viana, Lima, Meyong

Bold are ones to watch out for, apart from the obvious ones. Guarin has been in great form, would be surprised if he didn't start. Would prefer James to Varela myself, but that's unlikely.

I only recently watched Porto when they beat Villarreal in the first leg, but didn't the game change when Hulk was played on the right in the second half, as opposed to up front in the first half? But I can't remember who switched positions with Hulk.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 am

7:45 KO?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 am

Coatsy wrote:7:45 KO?

Yup, coverage starts at 7:30 on 5.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu May 19, 2011 3:22 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Only just saw this. Razz

I only recently watched Porto when they beat Villarreal in the first leg, but didn't the game change when Hulk was played on the right in the second half, as opposed to up front in the first half? But I can't remember who switched positions with Hulk.
    I don't recall Hulk being played upfront at all. He was always on the right. Moved centrally a lot though, so that's probably part of the confusion.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 am

May very well be then.

Two plus hours until kickoff then, so another hour until the lineups themselves are released.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 am

Villas Boas' legacy will begin tonight. Bit of an anti-climactic walk-in-the-park final for Porto considering it could have been O Clássico.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 am

I live in Ireland and there has been no hype atall about this which made me forget all about it. Laughing

Queen visiting > Europa League Final UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:17 am

When is KO?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 am

FUCK! Didn't realise this was tonight, completely forgot about it. I'll be watching. You'd have to say Porto are big big favourites though.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 am

Cam wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    SBSP wrote:No one cares. UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 225495 Except you three and Marvin probably. UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 2 537999

agreed nobody cares, Europa league is shit

And yet we'll most likely be in it next year. I wouldn't call it shit, it's just not as good as Champions League. Still has some good teams in it, Porto and Braga for example, Porto have been class and Braga beat Arsenal in the Champions League Group Stage and IIRC (if wrong correct me) they only just got knocked out into the Europa League.

I'll watch it (unless it's on ESPN then I won't or if I feel crap and need sleep Razz).

Of course next year I'll watch if we're in it but like it's so boring compared to the champions league every game i watched this season of Europa was like Metalisk Kharkiv vs someone else I never heard of and dont care about play to a scoreless draw. I feel so disconnected. Granted there were a few entertaining fixtures and teams here and there but overall it was a bore fest.

It's probably more interesting than the Champions league in some cases. In the CL, it's The same teams every year which is boring unless you support one of those teams Laughing

I still like the CL though

It's not always the same teams, Schalke and Tottenham were both in it this year and I dont think either of the have been there in the past. But the teams that are always there are usually entertaining and talented like Bayern, Man U, Chelsea, Ac Milan, Arsenal etc.

and next season teams like Lille, Porto, Borussia Dortmund will be in there to mix it up.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

Porto:

Helton, Alvaro Perira, Guarin, Joao Moutinho, Falcao, Hulk, Rolando, Varela, Sapunaru, Fernando Otamendi

Bench: Beto, Maicon, Belluschi, Walter, James Rodriguez, Souza, Ruben Micael

Braga:

Artur, Alberto Rodriguez, Paulao, Paulo Cesar, Miguel Garcia, Lima, Custodio, Silvio, Alan, Hugo Viana, Vandinho

Bench: Cristiano, Kaka, Mossoro, Helder Barbosa, Meyong, Elderson, Leandro Salino
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:18 am

People really don't give 2 shits about this do they? Halfway to the next page before I posted.

Will be watching, hope braga win, and I want to see all the fuss about Hulk and Falcao. Maybe Joao Moutinho too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:21 am

That stadium is fucking awesome.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu May 19, 2011 5:22 am

Cam wrote:That stadium is fucking awesome.
    smug smug smug smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:26 am

Marvin wrote:
    Cam wrote:That stadium is fucking awesome.
    smug smug smug smug

Did you make it or something? shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 19, 2011 5:28 am

Hella Brazilians up in this final.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:28 am

Fucking hell, Fulham vs Atletico seems like it was only yesterday Neutral

I hate how fast life is going.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:53 pm