Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
CollieBuddz
El Jefe
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason
Fanatic
Jamie
MickStupp
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
jeb4eva
Cameron.
Hernandez_14
Steadman
LFC_Grunners
Dean
Keanoo
Ricardo
Zzonked
Coatsy
Kuled
Marvin
The Zlatan
Muhkoo
luke.
moscowmadeit3
Pimp
easley91
Childish Logic
Weather130
El_indian
fluffy_kittens
SBSP
dena
Scuba Steve
39 posters

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Poll

Who will win the final?

[ 21 ]
    UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Bar_left84%UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Bar_right [84%] 
    [ 4 ]
    UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Bar_left16%UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Poll closed
    Dean
    Dean

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Post by Dean Thu May 19, 2011 10:09 am

What formation and team did Porto play tonight? Include subs as well. Gunna' go them for a few games on FIFA. shifty
    Anonymous

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 Empty Re: UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:10 am

Dean wrote:What formation and team did Porto play tonight? Include subs as well. Gunna' go them for a few games on FIFA. shifty

Falcao & Hulk will beast everyone. cheers
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 am

Dean wrote:What formation and team did Porto play tonight? Include subs as well. Gunna' go them for a few games on FIFA. UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 279869

Helton

Săpunaru - Rolando-Otamendi - Pereira

Fernando
    Guarín Moutinho

Hulk - Falcao - Varela

Subs: Beto, Maicon, Belluschi, James Rodríguez, Souza, Ruben, Walter
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 am

B0dunrin wrote:
    Dean wrote:What formation and team did Porto play tonight? Include subs as well. Gunna' go them for a few games on FIFA. UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 279869

Helton

Săpunaru - Rolando-Otamendi - Pereira

Fernando
    Guarín Moutinho

Hulk - Falcao - Varela

Subs: Beto, Maicon, Belluschi, James Rodríguez, Souza, Ruben, Walter

Perfectly done for me, thank you, sir. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:20 am

That is sexy Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:08 pm

I just saw the match highlights. Porto's goal was offside by the way. Just by a fraction. I don't expect the AR to call it without replay and it's probably good that he didn't. They always say when in doubt, take the attacking team's side.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu May 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Apparently if you say that you are just trying to get a reaction Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm not. It's a serious statement. His head was past the defender.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Thu May 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Portuguese do it better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 FC+Porto+v+Braga+UEFA+Europa+League+Final+caEguFIOVZql

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 FC+Porto+v+Braga+UEFA+Europa+League+Final+qIadopJ9YqJl

UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 FC+Porto+v+Braga+UEFA+Europa+League+Final+erqmX7SU1arl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I'm not. It's a serious statement. His head was past the defender.
    Yeah but ResurrectionRooney said that last night and people were like he's just trying to get a reaction.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:48 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I'm not. It's a serious statement. His head was past the defender.
    Yeah but ResurrectionRooney said that last night and people were like he's just trying to get a reaction.

Brought this on himself though. UEFA Europa League Final: FC Porto versus SC Braga - Page 9 727917
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:21 am

kyro7 wrote:

Yeah I said that. He always posts controversial things to get a reaction, something I've observed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 am

Bogdan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Yeah I said that. He always posts controversial things to get a reaction, something I've observed.
    I think what he said was very fair.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 am

Spastic group mentality, one Liverpool fan says 'RessurrectionRooney is a troll', the rest follow and pretend they 'observed' it. Retarded flock of sheep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:20 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Spastic group mentality, one Liverpool fan says 'RessurrectionRooney is a troll', the rest follow and pretend they 'observed' it. Retarded flock of sheep.

rofl

Everyone thinks Hitler is a bad person, but that's because one person just observed and the rest are sheep.

No, anyone with eyes can see it. And another dig at Liverpool/its fans. Obsessed.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 am

It's bullshit, plain and simple, no-one actually reads my posts and concludes that I'm a troll, it's impossible. They just disagree with me and because I'm too intelligent for them to successfully argue with, they resort to calling me a troll to try and discredit me. It becomes a trend and people think 'Oh, everyone thinks RR is a troll, it must be true, I'll call him a troll too', and my reputation is tarnished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 3:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It's bullshit, plain and simple, no-one actually reads my posts and concludes that I'm a troll, it's impossible. They just disagree with me and because I'm too intelligent for them to successfully argue with, they resort to calling me a troll to try and discredit me. It becomes a trend and people think 'Oh, everyone thinks RR is a troll, it must be true, I'll call him a troll too', and my reputation is tarnished.

If it bothers you so much, you can just stay out of the Liverpool thread and focus on your own team.

Just a suggestion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:43 pm