Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
LeBron
JK
The-Exploited
Danny
Kaka11|LFC
Mal
Walcott
Cornholio
Barton
menalawyerguy
14 posters

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Cornholio
    Cornholio

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:02 am

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 Img_0013

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 Img_0016

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 Img_0015
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 Empty Re: FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 am

Right so you know about chants and that. Well incase you don't know you can have a chant/custom track for:

Arena & Menus
    Fav Team Entry
    Team Goal
    Team Victory
    Team Defeat
    Team Crowd Chant

You can also do all that for your VP and other teams.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks alot! thumb

Jason Scotland should be at least a 70 overall. Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 am

That's actually all of the new features.

I can't comment on Creation centre as I can't access internet on my ps3.

The only things that are left to mention are the actual gameplay which I can't even comment on, you need to try yourself to really know what you want to.

Also Manager mode. I can't comment on that for a while really, I need to do a few seasons to see how realistic it is. And what new stuff in that there is.

So that's pretty much it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 am

Is there a career mode tutorial that tells you more about how career mode works. I'm interested to find out if it's true what we've been told about the seasons structure for each mode. For example, we've been told that if you start as a payer, you get 7 years as a player, then you are forced into player-manager for 4 years then you are forced into just manager for the last 4. And if you start as player-manager, you get four years of that before you are forced into manager for the last 11. Any idea if that's accurate?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 am

Sorry there are no tutorials for that. Just gives you the options then goes straight to create player/manager screen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:57 am

Tbh, if you're thinking about buying a PS3 just to play FIFA 11 a few days earlier, then you've got mental issues Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:00 am

One more good thing I just found.

You can change your arena player to someone like Rooney or Gary Neville. Then be the goalkeeper and sprint round the pitch sliding fuck out of him.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 am

Ryan wrote:One more good thing I just found.

You can change your arena player to someone like Rooney or Gary Neville. Then be the goalkeeper and sprint round the pitch sliding fuck out of him.

You could do that in FIFA 10 (minus playing as the keeper of course) Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 am

forestfcfan wrote:Tbh, if you're thinking about buying a PS3 just to play FIFA 11 a few days earlier, then you've got mental issues Neutral

My mental issues were established before PS3 was even invented, mate. They have nothing to do with PS3 and everything to do with crack-cocaine, midgets and that shithead of an uncle of mine who got carried away one night after too many rum and cokes and .... FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 279869

shit...

Years of therapy down the drain. Thanks dickhead.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 am

Hey Ryan,

Did you play both FIFA 10 and the World Cup game? If so, would you say FIFA 11's gameplay is closer in feel to FIFA 10 or the World Cup game?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

Danny B wrote:
    Ryan wrote:One more good thing I just found.

You could do that in FIFA 10 (minus playing as the keeper of course) Neutral

How could you slide tackle the arena player in FIFA 10. I'm not talking about walking near the keeper and hoping he wipes him out. I'm talking running after Neville, snapping him, then when he gets up, snap him again, and once you've done that, snap him again. Honestly I don't think I'm going work tomorrow. I'm ust gonna slide Neville all fucking day.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 am

If you slide tackle Busquets, does he roll around on the floor like a whiney bitch crying like his leg is broken?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 am

I mean you can change the arena player Neutral

And I couldn't give a shit about it. We would have known that already Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Tbh, if you're thinking about buying a PS3 just to play FIFA 11 a few days earlier, then you've got mental issues Neutral

My mental issues were established before PS3 was even invented, mate. They have nothing to do with PS3 and everything to do with crack-cocaine, midgets and that shithead of an uncle of mine who got carried away one night after too many rum and cokes and .... FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 279869

shit...

I had no idea you were from Derby, sorry dude.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Hey Ryan,

Did you play both FIFA 10 and the World Cup game? If so, would you say FIFA 11's gameplay is closer in feel to FIFA 10 or the World Cup game?

I didn't play WC but I would say it's more like WC Laughing

It's completely different from 10. Much more realistic. There's no more passing the ball to the player behind you every time. You have to pretty much face where you're passing or it will go off target, unless they're right next to you.

There's no more ping pong. If you're going to pass without taking a touch the player you're going to pass to must be within a realistic distance.

Timing is important for passing, if the ball is not out of your feet it could go astray.

First touch is quite important and feels good.

Shooting seems much more realistic. There's no more being able to put the ball in the same spot every single time like in 10 with finesse. You also have to have your body in the right position.

All in all I'd say this is the closest to realistic football that FIFA has come, as far as I can remember.

Of course this is only after a few games against the AI. I can't comment on online. And this is subject to change after I play a lot more games. Great first impression though.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 am

Danny B wrote:I mean you can change the arena player Neutral

And I couldn't give a shit about it. We would have known that already Neutral

You're just pissed off because by the time you get the game Rooney and Neville will have stubs for legs. That's right, I'm going to hack them so much that they'll be injured on every single game. Laughing Unlucky cuntchops
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:26 am

forestfcfan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

shit...

I had no idea you were from Derby, sorry dude.

It's ok. I am a Clough fan though. So at least we can find common ground on that. FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf - Page 2 284837
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 am

Ryan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Hey Ryan,

I didn't play WC but I would say it's more like WC Laughing

It's completely different from 10. Much more realistic. There's no more passing the ball to the player behind you every time. You have to pretty much face where you're passing or it will go off target, unless they're right next to you.

There's no more ping pong. If you're going to pass without taking a touch the player you're going to pass to must be within a realistic distance.

Timing is important for passing, if the ball is not out of your feet it could go astray.

First touch is quite important and feels good.

Shooting seems much more realistic. There's no more being able to put the ball in the same spot every single time like in 10 with finesse. You also have to have your body in the right position.

All in all I'd say this is the closest to realistic football that FIFA has come, as far as I can remember.

Of course this is only after a few games against the AI. I can't comment on online. And this is subject to change after I play a lot more games. Great first impression though.

Nice. Can't wait.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:31 am

Oops forgot to mention. That's what I've experienced from my manager mode. I always start in league 2. The passing will be more easier with better players. I still think it will be much more realistic.

The shooting is still harder than 10 though from what I've experienced with Kaka in the arena.

Going bed now, so that's all for now. Another depressing day at work awaits.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

What the shit. Neutral I swear if Melbourne/Sydney's squad are rated better then ours I will cry because we have arguably the best attacking side in the league. Hughes is the best defender in the league and Payne is up there, useless EA rating team have probably never watched an NQ game in their life. Neutral

Oh well, thanks for that Ryan.
    The-Exploited
    The-Exploited

Supports : Dark

Post by The-Exploited Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

What I've noticed though is the Premiership font being added in the game. At least it looks better than the old one though in short names the fonts stretch and are way too big and it looks like shit Rolling Eyes I'll be getting it tomorrow I think but I won't get to play it until Thursday
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:36 am

I've noticed that the shooting in the arena is way harder than during a game. I can fire off pretty nice shots during a game, but in the arena it's totally different. This is what I've experienced in the demo, though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 am

Ryan wrote:

You're just pissed off because by the time you get the game Rooney and Neville will have stubs for legs. That's right, I'm going to hack them so much that they'll be injured on every single game. Laughing Unlucky cuntchops

I never play Nev anyway Laughing

4-5-1 with Berba up front it is then! eek
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am

Ryannnnn

be a darling and help old TIO jailbreak his ps3

pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase with a cookie on top
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:29 am

Not happy with the career mode options thus far.

When I played my first exhibition, and saw that you have an option of controlling one player in the squad if you want, I was hopeful that you would be able to do so in all modes. But alas, you can't do it manager mode. I'm simming through seasons in player-manager mode to see if what Nick on the FIFA forum said is true about that mode only lasting for four seasons before they force you into just being a manager. If that's the case, I'm gonna be very disappointed.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:30 am

Simming takes fucking ages btw. It's been simming for five minutes and it's not even through August yet. Christ!
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 am

So Career Mode sucks? Sad
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 am

Verdict's not in yet. But if you are interested in controlling just one player as well as having managerial control, doesn't look good so far.

Otherwise, it looks solid. For guys who just want to manage a team and control the entire squad, it should be tits.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 am

Thanks mate, sounds good as I'm not in to that BAP/VP stuff really any way.

Do transfers look realistic? Like you dont see United players leaving for Chelsea, Liverpool and City?

You dont have to answer, but would be nice, is the atmosphere better for big games, like derbies etc...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:40 am