Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Ben
moscowmadeit3
Barton
bcfcben
LeBron
El Jefe
Pippo
Scouser_Dave
Judas Smells
crump
14 posters

Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions...

crump
    crump

Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... Empty Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions...

Post by crump Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 am

Wondering if your going to brave the cold and go in? Personally, My Mum needs to go into town on Friday anyway, so she's picking me up FIFA 11. In 24 hours I'll be playing it, hopefully.

5 emotions:

Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 644235 Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 498775 Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 688105 Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 443518 Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 158228
    Judas Smells
    Judas Smells

Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... Empty Re: Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions...

Post by Judas Smells Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:25 am

Neutral Smile Very Happy Teeth Mad
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... Empty Re: Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions...

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:26 am

Will be calling into Asda after work tonight.

Just hope there's not a silly queue of people fighting over the game like there was the last time when i queued up for GTA at midnight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:06 am

Finish work late so I will go see if I can pick a copy up. afro
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:09 am

Pre-oredering for store pickup tonight but have to play it on Sunday.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 am

eek2 eek2 eek2 eek2 eek2
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 am

while at college tomorrow - Crying or Very sad
    on the bus to the shop - Mad
    in the shop - cheers
    on the way home - laugh
    after putting it on - Teeth
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

Even though i love Fifa im not one to get overly excited about a games release but i will be getting it in the next couple of days.

Deciding whether to catch a bus to shopping centre Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 214775
    Eventually persuading mom to drop me there Laughing
    Buying the game Very Happy
    Saying EA Sports Its In The Game as it come son the screen Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 59651
    Beating my first opponent online with Birmingham Cool
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

Getting it after college tomorrow, i ant getting it at midnight, screw that! Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 am

Some people in IT were talking about going at 12 and getting it. Ive ordered it off Amazon just now so it should come in the morning.

Good thing I only have a 30 min tutor lesson tomorrow.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 am

Buying the game - Smile
    Playing the game - Very Happy
    Working while I should play the game - :evil:
    Coming home to play the game again - yippee
    Back to work I go - :wall2:
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 am

Buy the game
    Go to college
    Go to my mates house
    Go to a party
    Play the game
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 am

I already have it. Didn't have time to play though. I probably won't have time till tomorrow night, so that sucks. Ah well.

Pre-ordering online = not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

Stupid Photography - 🇳🇴

Media - bounce

The drive home - Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 9905 (praying that its arived and the dog aint eaten it)

Opening the door and seeing it on the floor and opening it - Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 158228

Playing it - Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 am

- Go to college
    - Walk to Vic Centre
    - Walk through the whole of Vic Centre to the other side where Game is, the furthest place it could possibly be
    -Go get a chicken bake from Greggs
    -Get the bus home
    -Take my brothers PS3 out his room and set it up in mine
    -Play FIFA
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 am

forestfcfan wrote:- Go to college
    - Walk to Vic Centre
    - Walk through the whole of Vic Centre to the other side where Game is, the furthest place it could possibly be
    -Go get a chicken bake from Greggs
    -Get the bus home
    -Take my brothers PS3 out his room and set it up in mine
    -Play FIFA
    Sounds like a plan!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 am

Mad
    :evil:
    Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 567798
    bounce
    Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 876268
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 am

leaving the house in 40 mins to go get it! just made a playlist of custom wolves chants, im all good to go!
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 am

Pirating the game pirat
    Realizing EA won't get a penny from me Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 599439

Loading the game bounce

Playing the game Anyone going to midnight released tonight? Also... Sum up your emotions of FIFA 11 in 5 emotions... 218438

Switching it off and playing Blur Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 am

Going to look around the supermarkets tomorrow for a good deal.

My brother is insistent that we get 2 copies so that if I ever want to play FIFA 11 on one of our two ps3's.....then he can play it on the other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:51 am