Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
LeBron
JK
The-Exploited
Danny
Kaka11|LFC
Mal
Walcott
Cornholio
Barton
menalawyerguy
14 posters

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Empty FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 am

Not officially, but all the stores have it. Here's the rub: they only have it for Playstation. Xbox won't arrive until Thursday probably (inshallah, as the Arabs would say (god willing)). So is it worth purchasing a Playstation just so I can start playing FIFA a few days early? Well, not just for that, but primarily for that reason. I have half-assed thought about getting a Playstation but never seriously.
    Anonymous

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Empty Re: FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 am

Playstation is very popular in the Middle East. I'm sure one of your friends has a Playstation and can buy the game.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Empty Re: FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

My friends? I don't wanna share it with any of those fuckheads.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 am

How do you know this? FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Icon_neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 am

I live in Kuwait (translation: God give me cancer).
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am

Do you actually have FIFA 11?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 am

No. I have an Xbox. Contemplating buying a Playstation, but I don't know if it's worth it for a game I'll be able to get in a few days anyway. Question is: is it a better system to the extent that it's worth it over the long run?
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 am

Just wait, whats the point in getting a PS3 just so you can get FIFA 11 a week before release. Its not worth. FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Icon_neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 am

Most people I talk to like the Playstation better but in general, I agree. I'm just gonna wait. It's itching knowing that I could be playing it right now though if I just had a Playstation. haha
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 am

Why not play it round your mates house untill then?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:27 am

Gonna have to.

I'll let you know how it is.
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks. FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf 284837
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 am

I'll have the game once it's finished moving to my HDD Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 am

Well it works, but the loading screens are very slow for me.

If you want know anything let me know and I'll tell you when I have time to check.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:15 am

menalawyerguy wrote:I live in Kuwait (translation: God give me cancer).
    Are you AceAvenger?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 am

Walcott wrote:
    Are you AceAvenger?

I was gonna ask that. Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 am

You can save replays to HDD. About fucking time.
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 am

Ryan wrote:Well it works, but the loading screens are very slow for me.

If you want know anything let me know and I'll tell you when I have time to check.

Hows Career Mode?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Hows Career Mode?

Haven't had a proper go. Got to go to bed soon. I seen the player manager option but didn't try it. Just started my manager mode.

Main thing I noticed that's good is the searching for players bit. You can search for special types of players such as "Speedster". You can also enter the amount of money now instead of scrolling to the sum you want to offer. I forgot to check if that works in contracts but I suspect it would.

The other thing I liked is you can now stop on days where you don't have a match. For example it shows you a calender and you can press O to stop on any random day and make more transfers etc.

I will try it a bit more maybe tomorrow. I think I did something wrong when copying the game because it's seriously fucked, loading takes ages and replays and stuff skip like what happens when you get lag, so I'll have to try a new copy.
    Barton

Post by Barton Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 am

Ryan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Hows Career Mode?

Haven't had a proper go. Got to go to bed soon. I seen the player manager option but didn't try it. Just started my manager mode.

Main thing I noticed that's good is the searching for players bit. You can search for special types of players such as "Speedster". You can also enter the amount of money now instead of scrolling to the sum you want to offer. I forgot to check if that works in contracts but I suspect it would.

The other thing I liked is you can now stop on days where you don't have a match. For example it shows you a calender and you can press O to stop on any random day and make more transfers etc.

I will try it a bit more maybe tomorrow. I think I did something wrong when copying the game because it's seriously fucked, loading takes ages and replays and stuff skip like what happens when you get lag, so I'll have to try a new copy.

Alright thanks mate, keep up the updates. FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf 284837

Should really just wait a week and buy FIFA 11 instead of downloading it, it can seriously screw up your hard drive, especially if you havn't done it right. FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Icon_neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:25 am

I do it to an external harddrive. Only cost £55 for 1TB. Got it especially for PS3 games Very Happy
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Walcott wrote:
    Are you AceAvenger?

No. I posted under this same handle at the FIFA forum.

Wasn't AceAvenger in Qatar anyway?
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Ryan wrote:I do it to an external harddrive. Only cost £55 for 1TB. Got it especially for PS3 games Very Happy
    Reckon you could show me the ratings of the North Queensland Fury players? NQ is in Australia btw if you didn't know. :p
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:32 am

Copied the game over again and it's running as smooth as a penis into Jordan's minge Dance

North Queensland Fury
    FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Img_0010

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Img_0011

FIFA 11 released in the Persian Gulf Img_0012
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:33 am

Nice. Can you please post Ipswich Town team ratings!? Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 am

Ryan has Koscielnys rating gone up from 73?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:50 am

Koscielny is fucked up because of the bug that's supposedly in the game. (The bug is something to do with ratings not being read properly so they drop when you put them in the team).

Anyway, at CB he's 74. But in his profile he's 76. Once the bug is fixed he should stay at 76.

Ipswich ratings coming up.

Please no more requests for whole teams after this. I have to use my iphone, upload stuff, then post.
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

Thanks dude. Smile
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:54 am

Screw the ratings! Spill Ryan, what's new that we don't know of yet? What's good about it, and what's crap etc.. Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 am

Danny B wrote:Screw the ratings! Spill Ryan, what's new that we don't know of yet? What's good about it, and what's crap etc.. Neutral

I've literally only been playing it about 30 mins maybe less. As I've said Save replays to replay centre, better manager mode search and look, that's all I've noticed I'll tell you more once I get to try some things out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 pm