Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
ShakerMatty
Cadbury
Hitchy
El Jefe
Drake
Jord
Mason
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Scouser_Dave
Laurencio
El_indian
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
18 posters

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Anonymous

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 Empty Re: *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It was 2 years after Hillsborough that he retired, if he'd retired at the time that'd have more credibility. As it is it's just something people say which you can't criticise him for because if you do then it's like you're taking the piss out of Hillsborough, which is something I would never do. For that reason, and the fucking minefield that talking about this sort of thing is, I'm out.
    Just fuck off you lowlife cunt.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 Empty Re: *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 1:00 am

There's no need for that, I wasn't intending to to take a shot at Hillsborough in any way and I'm disappointed that it's been brought up again. That's why I said I'm not going to carry on talking about it, I don't want to offend anyone, not about a terrible disaster where innocents were killed anyway.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri May 13, 2011 1:05 am

Onwards and upwards. Great appointment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:05 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:There's no need for that, I wasn't intending to to take a shot at Hillsborough in any way and I'm disappointed that it's been brought up again. That's why I said I'm not going to carry on talking about it, I don't want to offend anyone, not about a terrible disaster where innocents were killed anyway.
    Ok fair enough im sorry. *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 284837
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It was 2 years after Hillsborough that he retired, if he'd retired at the time that'd have more credibility. As it is it's just something people say which you can't criticise him for because if you do then it's like you're taking the piss out of Hillsborough, which is something I would never do. For that reason, and the fucking minefield that talking about this sort of thing is, I'm out.

I'm not going to argue, but I'd like to point out that Dalglish was heavily involved in the aftermath of Hillsbrough and that during those two years he carried far more than he was able handle. The aftermath is what took most out of him, not the event in itself. I believe his bad healty was in part because of taking on too much in the aftermath.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

Laurencio wrote:

I'm not going to argue, but I'd like to point out that Dalglish was heavily involved in the aftermath of Hillsbrough and that during those two years he carried far more than he was able handle. The aftermath is what took most out of him, not the event in itself. I believe his bad healty was in part because of taking on too much in the aftermath.

This. He made an appearance at so many of the funerals, and did so much other stuff. You're right, he was heavily involved.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 am

He put a brave face on for the club, then he had to think about himself.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri May 13, 2011 1:39 am

Why did Jela have to make this thread.

*****************!!YES KENNY SIGNED cheers *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 644235 cheers *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 644235 !!********************

KING IS BACK 4 GOOD cheers cheers cheers cheers *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 207657 *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 207657 *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 207657 *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 207657

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVEROOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 am

Good News.
    Now where is my league title Razz

Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 am

Good to hear that he's back for good love the guy he's a legend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:15 am

Why are some certain he will fail. Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 am

Crazy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:35 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Why are some certain he will fail. Laughing
    Wind up I reckon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 am

Laurencio wrote:

This and he also took over the Liverpool job after what happened at Hysel and had more than just football to contend with through his Liverpool career as manager.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

El_indian wrote:OMG finally daglish!!

Thank you NESV thank u FSG, thnk u Mr Henry and Linda.

Thank you to all the supporters and the players

great day for this AMAZING club

no.19 is ours nxt year

YNWA everyone
    Sounds familiar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 am

Hitchy wrote:
    El_indian wrote:OMG finally daglish!!

Thank you NESV thank u FSG, thnk u Mr Henry and Linda.

Thank you to all the supporters and the players

great day for this AMAZING club

no.19 is ours nxt year

YNWA everyone
    Sounds familiar
    Yes you have to get to 18 first before you can say it. *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 284837
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 6:18 am

Does he have his coaching badges?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 am

Fuck off Jela.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Does he have his coaching badges?

Ferguson doesn't Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:43 am

Puts to be the rumours from the bitters that Kenny wasn't being given a contract due to the fact that he's got an underlying mental illness.. Awesome Face
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 am

kenny not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:51 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The expectation is going to be enormous, I'd be surprised if he makes it 3 years.

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 149xyc0

rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

Kenny knows he shouldn't of walked away when he did. I think he has regrets, he wanted this job so bad, feels like he's unfinished business with us, fair play. I'll still love the man no matter what happens. Going to be a fantastic three years.

Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

I love hindsight.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Kuled wrote:I love hindsight.
    lol I get it because people thought he would do better lol.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:he will fail next season

it happens so often

this season was easy, he came in and all he had to do was make he players give everything as they were in such a bad position

ViVaRooney was right about something. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

i would be right about more if i remembered to bump thread but i dont care enough Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:

it happens so often

this season was easy, he came in and all he had to do was make he players give everything as they were in such a bad position

Hope your liver fails next season Very Happy

my liver hasnt but dalglish has *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

it happens so often

ViVaRooney was right about something. eek

To be fair, if we win two domestic trophies this season, it isn't exactly a disaster season.

But the league has been a disaster.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

The fact most of you would be happy with him being sacked says it all though.

Didn't really say it here, but I honestly thought he'd do much better in the league, with more signings like Suarez.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:27 pm