Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
ShakerMatty
Cadbury
Hitchy
El Jefe
Drake
Jord
Mason
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Scouser_Dave
Laurencio
El_indian
CollieBuddz
Zzonked
18 posters

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Anonymous

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** Empty *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-signs-three-year-deal

On SSN. yippee yippee yippee

So has Steve Clark. Smile

Last edited by Jelavic18|RFC on Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** Empty Re: *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Post by Zzonked Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Not really surprised.
    Anonymous

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** Empty Re: *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT*****

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm

***OMGGGG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL***

Yeah, he deserves it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Good news for the scousers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 pm

he will fail next season

it happens so often

this season was easy, he came in and all he had to do was make he players give everything as they were in such a bad position
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Thu May 12, 2011 11:36 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:he will fail next season

it happens so often

this season was easy, he came in and all he had to do was make he players give everything as they were in such a bad position

Hope your liver fails next season Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:

it happens so often

Don't say things like this, I'll give you a warning.

Oh wait. Awesome Face
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 pm

OMG finally daglish!!

Thank you NESV thank u FSG, thnk u Mr Henry and Linda.

Thank you to all the supporters and the players

great day for this AMAZING club

no.19 is ours nxt year

YNWA everyone

Last edited by El_indian on Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu May 12, 2011 11:45 pm

How incredibly non shocking. It would be bigger news if he got the sack tbh.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:

it happens so often

Don't say things like this, I'll give you a warning.

Oh wait. *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** 781738

Wait for what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Les Lawson speaking on SSN just now.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Laurencio wrote:How incredibly non shocking. It would be bigger news if he got the sack tbh.

Still news nonetheless. Same as if Ferguson signed a new deal, there would be a thread on that.

Anyway, made up about the news. Was also vital to get Clarke signed up as well. Very underrated imo.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I bet he'll fuck up big time

Last edited by Kuled on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : hindsight lo lo lo)
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Thu May 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:How incredibly non shocking. It would be bigger news if he got the sack tbh.

Still news nonetheless. Same as if Ferguson signed a new deal, there would be a thread on that.

Anyway, made up about the news. Was also vital to get Clarke signed up as well. Very underrated imo.

Laughing Alright. Still though, not giving Dalglish a contract after the complete turn around Liverpool has had since putting him in charge would be pretty stupid. I agree about Clarke though, him and Dalglish have worked very well together.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 12:02 am

The expectation is going to be enormous, I'd be surprised if he makes it 3 years.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The expectation is going to be enormous, I'd be surprised if he makes it 3 years.

I doubt any Liverpool fan would ever get on his back. He could get them relegated and they'd still worship him. (probably).
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Laughing Alright. Still though, not giving Dalglish a contract after the complete turn around Liverpool has had since putting him in charge would be pretty stupid. I agree about Clarke though, him and Dalglish have worked very well together.

yeah it would have been stupid and no doubt people would have been pissed but the rumors were when NESV first came in (while Roy was in charge) that they had been lining up a young manager for the long term who would partner Comolli - not that is was really gonna happen after Kenny's record but still - small chance it may have.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 am

El_indian wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

yeah it would have been stupid and no doubt people would have been pissed but the rumors were when NESV first came in (while Roy was in charge) that they had been lining up a young manager for the long term who would partner Comolli - not that is was really gonna happen after Kenny's record but still - small chance it may have.

Indeed, but that was before they saw what impact Dalglish had on the club, the fans and the players. Once they saw that you would have had to have no business sense, leadership ability or intellect what so ever to replace him. None of which are typical of Fenway Sports Group.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

Hodgson's half of the season: Win percentage of 35%

King Kenny's half: 63%

Roy Hodgson: He works with the acadamy, it's what he's good at. I was disappointed when he told me he wanted the job because I didn't think he was ever really going to get it.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The expectation is going to be enormous, I'd be surprised if he makes it 3 years.

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** 149xyc0
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** 149xyc0

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 am

Laurencio wrote:

I doubt any Liverpool fan would ever get on his back. He could get them relegated and they'd still worship him. (probably).

I know Liverpool fans would generally worship, but last time he was Liverpool manager the pressure got too much for him and he fucked off in the middle of the season.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri May 13, 2011 12:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I know Liverpool fans would generally worship, but last time he was Liverpool manager the pressure got too much for him and he fucked off in the middle of the season.

You fucking mong facepalm

You don't even know the reasons behind that Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 12:35 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Course I do, he retired in the middle of a season when you were still in Title and FA Cup contention, after a 4-4 draw with Everton, saying he wanted to retire from football. He bottled it basically. Then he suddenly came back a few months later to take over Blackburn, spent 4 years there spending a shitload of money and winning fuck all, then finally they had a chance to win the title by beating Liverpool and his team bottled it on the last day, luckily West Ham saved his Blackburn career from being a complete fuck up.

I'll tell you what SD, I'll have a bet with you, £10 to a charity of the winners choice that Dalglish doesn't see out his contract for whatever reason. Do we have a deal?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Course I do, he retired in the middle of a season when you were still in Title and FA Cup contention, after a 4-4 draw with Everton, saying he wanted to retire from football. He bottled it basically. Then he suddenly came back a few months later to take over Blackburn, spent 4 years there spending a shitload of money and winning fuck all, then finally they had a chance to win the title by beating Liverpool and his team bottled it on the last day, luckily West Ham saved his Blackburn career from being a complete fuck up.

I'll tell you what SD, I'll have a bet with you, £10 to a charity of the winners choice that Dalglish doesn't see out his contract for whatever reason. Do we have a deal?

Fair enough, you're on.

Also have a read of this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1165610/We-escape-ghosts-day-The-daughter-Liverpool-legend-Kenny-Dalglish-reveals-toll-Hillsborough-father.html

If you think after reading that he bottled it then you're a bigger twat than I thought you were.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:41 am

Laurencio wrote:

*****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** Mainlo10
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Yeah the whole Hillsbrough tragedy had absolutely nothing to do with it shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

You fucking mong *****OFFICIAL: KENNY DALGLISH SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT***** 58503

No he went through 2 disasters with Liverpool and he had more than football to cope with and his health suffered. And Dalglish's Blackburn team won the title they never bottled it Manchester United drew 1-1 with West.ham so they bottled it, and all the talk was Liverpool would let Blackburn win but they did not and United missed there chance. king
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 am

It was 2 years after Hillsborough that he retired, if he'd retired at the time that'd have more credibility. As it is it's just something people say which you can't criticise him for because if you do then it's like you're taking the piss out of Hillsborough, which is something I would never do. For that reason, and the fucking minefield that talking about this sort of thing is, I'm out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:20 pm