Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Grenade
Cadbury
chemicalrubber
Kuled
luke.
Mal
jeb4eva
moscowmadeit3
The Stig
Hitchy
Bushido
bcfcben
Cornholio
lvrpl4life
Bebe_Fun
Barton
Steadman
Mouse
Jordi
L1savage
Walcott
blackskar
Lux
Cameron.
28 posters

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract

Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  Empty Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract

Post by Cameron. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:36 pm

On SSN now, absolutely fucking speechless.

Did all that, just for a payrise. Wow.

Last edited by Chamz|94 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  Empty Re: Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract

Post by Lux Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol wtf happened....did they promise to buy star players?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  Empty Re: Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

What a mug.

He's effectively ruined his relationship with the fans and then goes and signs a new deal? rofl
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Presumably or offered him about £200k a week.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 pm

I always said I couldn't see him moving. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Dam I should've put a bet on him staying.......it was 7/2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  Article-1322748-0BB27AA8000005DC-233_634x339
    L1savage

Supports : Dirty, slapstick.

Post by L1savage Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:41 pm

you see wot i think this was, it was just an act to try an an make the glazers to wanna sell becausse obviously they lose rooney then they lose alot of income, but who knows, all we do know is that all the united fans whose bin slaggin him will jump straight behind him and commence licking his scouse arse.
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Fans will get behind him, but I reckon it will take quite a while after he's done all this.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Score a hattrick and they'll forget all about it.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Laughing

Complete twat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

He'll spin this as something he did to show solidarity with the green and gold movement. I wanted to bring more attention to what the Glazers were doing to the club, make them promise to start investing in the team again, improved contract was just a by-product, etc.

And most of the fans will buy it.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Probably just grabbing a bit more money before he leaves Laughing
    Cameron.

Post by Cameron. Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 pm

mouseboy11 wrote:Probably just grabbing a bit more money before he leaves Laughing

If he leaves now, he's going to cost a lot.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Some of you are naive, as soon as he starts scoring again this will all be forgotten by the United fans. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Lost any respect I had for him now. I understood why he wanted to leave and agreed with it. What a cunt.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm

What a complete pillock, after basically backstabbing the club and ruining his relationship with the manager, player, and fans hes now changed his mind and decides he wants to stay. Laughing

This is why your suppost to be think things through before doing this stuff. Neutral

Last edited by JMB_94 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm

He did what John Terry did, used outside interest get a pay rise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 pm

L1savage wrote:you see wot i think this was, it was just an act to try an an make the glazers to wanna sell becausse obviously they lose rooney then they lose alot of income, but who knows, all we do know is that all the united fans whose bin slaggin him will jump straight behind him and commence licking his scouse arse.
    HAHAHAHAAH Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  72522_464326478432_725728432_5315842_4958777_n
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 pm

What a money grabbing cunt.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

It's because of the death threats from his loyal fans.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Still doesnt mean he cant be bought, he will leave eventually.
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

There will be alot of speculation in January. Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 pm

haha what a cunt......

Envisions Kyros new and improved Rooney sig, as if nothing happened.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Laughing Apparently a City fan went past Old Trafford this morning, wound down his window and shouted 'Come on Rooney!'

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  499859
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:04 pm

I just wanna hear what the Scouse bastard has got to say about it all.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm

James wrote:I just wanna hear what the Scouse bastard has got to say about it all.
    'It's the managers belief and support than convinced me to stay'

and the money. Neutral
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 pm

James wrote:I just wanna hear what the Scouse bastard has got to say about it all.

Hes released a statement.

Rooney said in a statement: 'I’m signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history – which is the reason I joined the Club in the first place.

'I’m sure the fans over the last week have felt let down by what they’ve read and seen. But my position was from concern over the future. The fans have been brilliant with me since I arrived and it’s up to me through my performances to win them over again.'United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said: 'It’s been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United. I said to the boy that the door is always open and I’m delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

'Sometimes, when you’re in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand. I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.

'I’m pleased he has accepted the challenge to guide the younger players and establish himself as one of United’s great players.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Sad cunt Laughing
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Wayne Rooney Signs New Five Year Contract  70955

Fucking hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:34 pm