Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Roloman4
dena
Pippo
bcfcben
Gegilworld93
Barton
LFC_Grunners
Mal
Jordi
TheRangersFan
Jordan Henderchip
Ricardo
SBSP
Lux
Childish Logic
Jord
Danny
Jess
Sean
Zzonked
24 posters

Your finest moments as a child

Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 Empty Re: Your finest moments as a child

Post by Jordi Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Walking into numerous glass doors.
    Anonymous

Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 Empty Re: Your finest moments as a child

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Pushing this bully off the swing that was 3 years older than me. I was a fucking hard nut when I was 5.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Adz wrote:Pushing this bully off the swing that was 3 years older than me. I was a fucking hard nut when I was 5.

I kicked a kid in the balls when I was 4 Laughing

he was 8

Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 439459
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Riding my first moped when I was 10. A Honda Cub 90. I had no idea what to do with the gears and clutch but I managed. hehe

Similar to Jord. When I was 11 I nicked £80 worth of Pokemon cards from Warner Village on Regent Street. I got arrested. Not exactly a fine moment but it sticks out.

Walking past some boy called Julian's house then my friend Lee just jumps off the balcony (two floors high). Five minutes later the house is on fire. laugh

My finest moment as a child was toking my first joint at the age of 12. Haven't looked back. eek3

I would add holidays and fucking but that shit's boring. laugh

EDIT: Some of you still are children. shifty
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 pm

We started a trend of stealing bread crates from the back of SPAR and going down the skate ramp on them!

There was a lad who lived on my street with Down Syndrome and he was getting bullied me and my mate beat the bully up when we was 9 Trouble

First Joint at 12, I was on mega munchies and bought 5 bags of Space Raiders Popcorn
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue May 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Did anyone else used to steal those pick & mix sweets from the shop as a kid? Laughing

I was a pro at it, went about 20 days straight without getting caught. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 601554
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Did anyone else used to steal those pick & mix sweets from the shop as a kid? Laughing

I was a pro at it, went about 20 days straight without getting caught. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 601554

That's what I was like as a kid, just stealing little things. The kids nowadays are fucked. I walked past my local corner shop a few weeks ago and the kids were walking out with the fridge. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm

we use knock thing over in our corner shop so the guy would chase us down the street

and i remember the time were there was this 12 year old we were 8 and about 5 of us batterd him becasue he was picking on our mate
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Mal wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Did anyone else used to steal those pick & mix sweets from the shop as a kid? Laughing

That's what I was like as a kid, just stealing little things. The kids nowadays are fucked. I walked past my local corner shop a few weeks ago and the kids were walking out with the fridge. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955

Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955 Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh yah, probably counts...

First smoked when I was 13, quit when I was 14. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Being born.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Jess wrote:Allowing my two friends to hide me inside a suitcase, which their dad then put into the back of their car, as they were going on holiday to France and I wanted to go with them.

They got as far as the bottom of the road before my mum realised I was missing. Neutral

Could probably think of more...

Not exactly the same but one time we went to Butlins. There was 8 of us in a normal 5 seater car.

So 2 in front, 3 in back, 2 sat down between the front and backseats and one in front of the passenger seat Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 856118

Friends dad shit himself when we got near Butlins and there was a police car behind us, ofc we didn't get caught but it was hardcore. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 256420

Also got lost at Butlins on the first day, was with my brother but we was only little, someone woman came up and I started screaming because I thought she was gonna kidnap us. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 70955
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Starting drinking and smoking weed waaaay too early Neutral
    Still do both waaaay too often:| Razz
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 am

Being the first one to introduce Pokemon at school
    My dad 'accidently' knocking me down esculators...i was scared of them for ages
    Being part of the unbeaten football team at junior school
    Everytime i went the cinema i used to run down to the bottom during the trailors and start dancing Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 839548
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

James ♠️ wrote:Not exactly the same but one time we went to Butlins. There was 8 of us in a normal 5 seater car.

So 2 in front, 3 in back, 2 sat down between the front and backseats and one in front of the passenger seat Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 856118

Friends dad shit himself when we got near Butlins and there was a police car behind us, ofc we didn't get caught but it was hardcore. Your finest moments as a child - Page 2 256420

We used to do this quite a bit when I was younger..but we had this big Citreon Picasso and the back seats could be moved up/down so you could get into the boot......so there were sometimes 2/3 of us in the boot break dance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 am

My Junior school football team where deadly, as 3/4 of them now play for the youth sections of League Two/Conference teams (Including myself). We played a team at Colchesters old ground and they where supposibly amazing and they had a Ipswich Town goalie at the time, just say, he had one of the worst days infont of goal in his 'youth career'.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 am

I guess it was my first ever goals. I scored 2 in a match, both from the halfway line.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 am

My childhood was good, but finest moments? Don't think I've had any real standouts, the best part of my life has occurred once I entered high school and to the present, my childhood was kind of restricted.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 am

Running headfirst into a swing-set.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed May 11, 2011 6:53 am

My dad once tied a piece of cotton to a string and told my uncle that he had captured a cloud... my uncle believed him. Neutral
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Wed May 11, 2011 6:57 am

Stole some fun-gums and they were foam teeth so i had to pretend they were my teeth.
    Saying Bee You Frame instead of You've Been Framed
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 am

making a boy cry the next day who was bullying me because i beat him up.
    the cunt said i was bullying him! Blow up his ass
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am

Use to run into walls (idk how lol) when i was little
    dared a kid to clog the toilet with toilet paper in primary school. teacher cancelled my recess. stupid cunt.
    i vomited on my school desk in primary school, another student cleaned it up hehe.
    slept in a closet when i was 11, parents couldn't find me. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:53 am

Kulud wrote:Sucking on my mothers tities Cool

facepalm
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Thu May 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Well there was an idiot in the class,he was running away from a friend of mine and I tripped his legs,he fell down and then run even faster than before.
    I was later congratulated by my classmates.Neutral.
    Good times....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:39 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Kulud wrote:Sucking on my mothers tities Cool

facepalm

Kulud?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:23 pm