Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
bcfcben
Kris
Totti
Coatsy
Danny
Zzonked
TheRangersFan
MickStupp
Jordi
Pippo
Ricardo
Sean
crump
17 posters

Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?)

Totti
    Totti

Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?)

Post by Totti Fri May 06, 2011 2:18 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Totti wrote:Had Maths yesterday.

Credit was a bitch. Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?) - Page 2 881856

But hopefully the whole country found it hard, and they bring the pass mark down.

Think I've got a 1 Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?) - Page 2 848922

Fuck off. Neutral

Did you get Q10 of the calculator? the pay one.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exam Discussion Topic (+Revision Tips?)

Post by MickStupp Fri May 06, 2011 2:30 am

I have a 3 hour physics exam on Wednesday neu dance have about 100 hours worth of lecture material to revise, should have started revising weeks ago.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Fri May 06, 2011 3:41 am

Forest wrote:Did shit in my mock today. Didn't revise and chose to watch both CL games and go cinema instead. Couldn't remember anything. Didn't even recognise the word Counter-Assertion and it came up in loads of questions

What subject?

A levels are killing me. Can't pick up a book and revise for 10 minutes.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Fri May 06, 2011 7:33 am

Everyone on Facebook's moaning about the Credit Maths, so hopefully they bring the pass grade down.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri May 06, 2011 7:36 am

Personally, I think the pass mark should be raised.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 am

Totti wrote:Everyone on Facebook's moaning about the Credit Maths, so hopefully they bring the pass grade down.

Everyone gets 1s and 2s in standard grades, don't worry dawg.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 am

Thought I'd bump this up.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon May 09, 2011 12:40 am

Pip wrote:Personally, I think the pass mark should be raised.
    NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

You want it to be harder for yourself to get good grades? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:20 am

Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat May 14, 2011 3:08 am

English revision this weekend Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:34 am

Got my Critical Thinking mock result back and I got a D. It's not the best mark, but I was fairly happy with it, seeing as I did no revision and got a U in the January test, which i'm re-sittng next Friday. With a bit of revision i'm fairly confident of getting at least a C, hopefully a B.

Also did a Geography mock last week too. I found it easy, but found it difficult to write the amount needed in the time given, so I need to get practicing a load of exam questions to be able to answer them quicker. Reckon i'll get a C/D as I was rushing for the last 2 questions and only had 10 minutes to answer both, and they were 10 marks and 15 marks questions.

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 15, 2011 4:38 am

What is critical thinking anyway? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:43 am

It's a lesson which requires you to think critically.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 am

rofl

+ Thank God we do General Studies instead of Critical Thinking. Sounds much harder than GS.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun May 15, 2011 5:18 am

English Fuck you
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 am

Finished for the Summer Cool had Sport Psychology exam on Wednesday...2 of the 5 short answers were a bit crap but the rest of them were pretty decent (hopefully) along with the essay question
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 am

Study Leave cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:23 am

Our college has given us study leave the week after May half term, which is kind of pointless as most the exams are the week before half term Laughing

So i'm gonna have like 2 weeks off in a row. Only got 2 exams after half term on the monday afternoon and tuesday afternoon. It'll be like Easter Holidays again cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 am

Forest wrote:Our college has given us study leave the week after May half term, which is kind of pointless as most the exams are the week before half term Laughing

So i'm gonna have like 2 weeks off in a row. Only got 2 exams after half term on the monday afternoon and tuesday afternoon. It'll be like Easter Holidays again cheers

Except without the eggs. Cry
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Tue May 17, 2011 4:18 am

Exams over. Steaming tonight.

Gid.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue May 17, 2011 5:00 am

A4 on the WJEC higher paper was an absolute bitch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 am

Forest wrote:Our college has given us study leave the week after May half term, which is kind of pointless as most the exams are the week before half term Laughing

Mine like this as well Laughing

I have my only two exams this week, then next week start study leave for 2 weeks (with half term in between) . I only need to go in to do my ICT course a thats it. Cool
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 am

Bump
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon May 23, 2011 5:33 am

Jordi wrote:A4 on the WJEC higher paper was an absolute bitch.

The 1st or second paper?

1st paper, A4 was the easiest question on there.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 am

anyone else got english or pe this week?
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Tue May 24, 2011 12:04 am

Physics was good today.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue May 24, 2011 12:41 am

Anyone have R.E today?
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue May 24, 2011 12:51 am

First test done, Sociology, piece of piss.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Tue May 24, 2011 1:20 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:Anyone have R.E today?

Yes. Picked the wrong question to do at the start, but apart from that, did ok.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Tue May 24, 2011 1:51 am

English Lit this morning, did alot better than I would have done if I didn't do all all nighter revising. Still fucked up on the 2nd question though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:13 pm