Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Media Exam HELP!

Anonymous

Media Exam HELP! Empty Media Exam HELP!

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 pm

I need to think of a creative idea for my exam, this being a TV Crime Drama.

My initial idea was to have a man in a wheelchair accompanied by a female detective, (as our brief said to break traditional conventions)

However today we were told it must be suitable for a family audience, and we need to think of a 'basic storyline of the series'

Trouble is mine was to be shown post-watershed, including bad language, strong violence, blood ect and because it is now for a family audience that all has to be changed.

So does anyone have any suggestions for me regarding a storyline, character names? Programme title?
    Anonymous

Media Exam HELP! Empty Re: Media Exam HELP!

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Is it tomorrow?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 pm

No the exam is in 2 weeks I think, but I'd like to be prepared.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Something along the lines of Secret Seven? Child detectives....
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

You should make the woman a black midget as well, so you break all of the traditional conventions.

If it's for a family audience, it should be about crimes such as a diamond theft or something that doesn't really involve people getting killed, not sure about the guy being in a wheelchair either. shifty Maybe a cane or something.

As for the name, you should think about what current crime dramas do, like they normally just have the persons name like 'A touch of Frost' or 'Taggart' or something.

Last edited by Cam on Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Secret Seven. not worthy

The Famous Five. not worthy

Timmy. not worthy
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 am

King Carlos wrote:I need to think of a creative idea for my exam, this being a TV Crime Drama.

My initial idea was to have a man in a wheelchair accompanied by a female detective, (as our brief said to break traditional conventions)

However today we were told it must be suitable for a family audience, and we need to think of a 'basic storyline of the series'

Trouble is mine was to be shown post-watershed, including bad language, strong violence, blood ect and because it is now for a family audience that all has to be changed.

So does anyone have any suggestions for me regarding a storyline, character names? Programme title?
    Media Exam HELP! Dad_617_preview_640x360_8750379
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

Mc Babel wrote:
    King Carlos wrote:I need to think of a creative idea for my exam, this being a TV Crime Drama.

That's what I thought. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 am

I have a media exam on the 15th of June.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 am

Mine's the 14th of June.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:53 am

Is yours GCSE?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 am

Yeah it is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 am

I never did GCSE, They have only just introduced it haven't they?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:58 am

I think I'm the first or second year to do it, yeah.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 16, 2012 6:01 am

Mc Babel wrote:

Laughing
    Novi, The Creator wrote:I never did GCSE, They have only just introduced it haven't they?

I was the first year to do it at my school, only had 1 class doing it. Think that was the first year everywhere, weren't any past papers at least. shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 16, 2012 7:22 am

Rosemary and Thyme, just copy that or something. I've never watched it, but it looks family friendly (and utter shit).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:47 am

Here is a good story bro srs family n all that..

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

Chris wrote:

Here is a good story bro srs family n all that..

Oh jeahhhh Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:33 am