Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Danny
Barton
arsenalap11
bcfcben
luke.
crump
10 posters

FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw

Danny
    Danny

FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Empty Re: FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw

Post by Danny Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 am

!!!!!!!!!! :rolf:
    Anonymous

FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Empty Re: FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 am

Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Still a class manager that any club would take bar United, Real and Barca.

I wouldn't want him here.
    Yah, but your a deluded Scouse. You don't count.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:That's great. When are they going to fine him for his membership in NAMBLA?

I just googled it FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Affraid

Same Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Still a class manager that any club would take bar United, Real and Barca.

FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Icon_lol
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 am

luke. wrote:
    Cameron_LFC wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:That's great. When are they going to fine him for his membership in NAMBLA?

I just googled it FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Affraid

Sames FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Oh no, don't do that! THe authorities are on their way to your house as we speak.

I figured a dodgy crowd like this would know what it is. Hell...we may even have a member or two. Although, it appears that Scottyboy has indeed departed us. So the odds are much lower now.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Im happy with Roy Keane to be honest, at least he isn't a deluded moron like Wenger and Ferguson.

Roy Keane is class, but I don't think Fergie is deluded.. or a moron, may I ask why you think he's deluded?[/quote]

Hes the only manager in the EPL whos allowed to openly criticize the refree during interviews, when ever Man United lose or a game doesn't go there way, most of the time Ferguson will belame the officials despite them doing nothing wrong.

In Manchester United 2-2 draw with Sunderland in 09/10 he received a touchline ban for criticizing the refrees fitness. This was bullshit, Man United were outplayed that game, it had nothing to do with the ref at all.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 am

Everyone moaning about Wenger. The mans a genius not worthy

Wenger >>>> all
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

Bergkamp wrote:Everyone moaning about Wenger. The mans a genius not worthy

Wenger >>>> all

To be honest, the last 5 years Arsene Wenger has been crap. I can see what hes trying to do with the squad by bringing in a breed of young talent, not spending any money, and trying to get them to play "total football" but it isn't working. He doesn't realise that the squad needs more balance, if your going to win the Premier League or Champions League you need a well balanced squad, and to do that you need to spend money in the transfer windows.

Wenger can experiment with his kids all he wants, but its been 5 years since Arsenal have won silver wear, the Arsenal fans will eventually get impatient and will start to turn on him. FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Icon_neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    To be honest, the last 5 years Arsene Wenger has been crap. I can see what hes trying to do with the squad by bringing in a breed of young talent, not spending any money, and trying to get them to play "total football" but it isn't working. He doesn't realise that the squad needs more balance, if your going to win the Premier League or Champions League you need a well balanced squad, and to do that you need to spend money in the transfer windows.

Wenger can experiment with his kids all he wants, but its been 5 years since Arsenal have won silver wear, the Arsenal fans will eventually get impatient and will start to turn on him. FA issue charge against Wenger after Saturdays draw - Page 2 Icon_neutral

True say. Wenger's gotta realise it's important for Arsenal to win a trophy some time soon. And let's face it, they're not gonna win the League or the Champions League, so how about stop being so naive Arsene, and take the Domestic Cups a little bit more seriously? Look at the way United play in the Carling Cup (and the CL against Rangers for that matter, even though it didn't quite work Laughing). We always mix our youth with a bit of experience, and that's won us 2 consecative Carling Cups.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Shut up and finish my conservatory.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am

The fucking paedophile deserves that, the 4th official is not a French kid unfortunately for Wenger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 am

Dan wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I would, but it's rainy and shitty in this island, don't feel like working today.

Plus the TV is replaying Berbatov's rape of Liverpool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I would, but it's rainy and shitty in this island, don't feel like working today.

Plus the TV is replaying Berbatov's rape of Liverpool.

It can't be, I don't have Sky. Stop making excuses and get to work, or I'll get them lazy Bulgarians in.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 am

I hate when players and managers ask for more protection of their players. The referees job is to protect all players equally. You are basically telling the referee to favor your team over the opponents.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am