Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kuled
ShakerMatty
ArsenalAreUs
Danny
samiz
ResurrectionRooney
10 posters

Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney

Anonymous

Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:Firstly, it would be too obvious to give you every decision. Secondly, as pointed out, you also benefitted from a referee as well in that game.

Would you like me to post some pictures of referee decisions that have gone your way? I'm sure everybody has a few they would like to join in with.

Hmmm...so it sounds like some refereeing decisions for for us, while others go against us. Obviously a conspiracy is afoot.

I'd say it's pretty much fact you get the rub of the green more often than not, especially at Old Trafford.
    Oh no. Not like any other big clubs get some dodgy decisions going their way. Run

Where did I state that? Please show me.
    Anonymous

Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:There is a rule against swearing. It's 'foul & abusive language' and the referee can take action if appropriate. However, the referee didn't see the incident, so the FA was allowed to step in.

Ironically, Rooney escaped a ban for the elbow because the referee saw the incident, so he got away with that one.

No victimisation at all. Stop crying about it, if Stevie Starfish or whatever you lot call him had done it, you'd be up in arms.

get your facts straight

the reason the ban was given was because the ref said on his report, had he seen or heard rooney swear he would have sent him off. THAT THE FUCKING JOKE, so ref hears swearing all the time but does nothing so why did he say in his report if he heard rooney swear he would have sent him off!

thats why fergie said the ref was pressured into it.

My facts are straight. There is nothing wrong with what I said.

Fergie said the ref was pressured into it because Fergie likes creating this 'ABU' sense of it's us against everyone else that you all lap up so much. He's a genius with mind games and you all still fall for everything he says. He knows why Rooney was banned and probably accepts the reason, he's a smart man after all, and he's probably kept that in private. But, to create this sense of 'everyone against us' he's motivating the fans and the players with the end of the season coming.

???

but the reason for the ban was based on the refs report...

not because the FA banned rooney for foul and abusive language. without the refs report they probably wouldnt have been able to give anywhere near a 2 game ban
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dan wrote:Firstly, it would be too obvious to give you every decision. Secondly, as pointed out, you also benefitted from a referee as well in that game.

Would you like me to post some pictures of referee decisions that have gone your way? I'm sure everybody has a few they would like to join in with.

Hmmm...so it sounds like some refereeing decisions for for us, while others go against us. Obviously a conspiracy is afoot.

I'd say it's pretty much fact you get the rub of the green more often than not, especially at Old Trafford.
    Oh no. Not like any other big clubs get some dodgy decisions going their way. Run

You go on about the decisions we get as if no other club get some controversial ones going their way. Neutral

You all sound like a fucking broken record the way you go on about how we own the FA, pay the refs blah blah blah. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

[quote="LFCJordan"]

It was a conspiracy when Mascherano got sent off for nothing at OT a few years ago.

List goes on ...

are you fucking seriouss rofl

i could list all the decisions that go against us but there is so many i wouldnt know where to start

People THINK more decisions go for us because when they do WE WIN. and when decisions go against us WE STILL WIN so no one remembers them

people just cant face the fact we are better then everyone else so they need to create this fiction where refs and the FA are the reason we always win
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:There is a rule against swearing. It's 'foul & abusive language' and the referee can take action if appropriate. However, the referee didn't see the incident, so the FA was allowed to step in.

Ironically, Rooney escaped a ban for the elbow because the referee saw the incident, so he got away with that one.

No victimisation at all. Stop crying about it, if Stevie Starfish or whatever you lot call him had done it, you'd be up in arms.

get your facts straight

the reason the ban was given was because the ref said on his report, had he seen or heard rooney swear he would have sent him off. THAT THE FUCKING JOKE, so ref hears swearing all the time but does nothing so why did he say in his report if he heard rooney swear he would have sent him off!

Fergie said the ref was pressured into it because Fergie likes creating this 'ABU' sense of it's us against everyone else that you all lap up so much. He's a genius with mind games and you all still fall for everything he says. He knows why Rooney was banned and probably accepts the reason, he's a smart man after all, and he's probably kept that in private. But, to create this sense of 'everyone against us' he's motivating the fans and the players with the end of the season coming.

???

not because the FA banned rooney for foul and abusive language. without the refs report they probably wouldnt have been able to give anywhere near a 2 game ban

What are you adding to the conversation?

The reason the FA banned him was because the referee did not see it on the field of play. In his later evaluation of the game, he said he'd have dealt with it. Because he didn't, the FA were allowed to step in.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 pm

LFCJordan wrote:

It was a conspiracy when Berbatov got that penalty in the thrid round of the FA cup. Not a penalty.
    It was a conspiracy when Mendes scored from the half way line, only for the United keeper to fuck up, the ball a few yards behind the line and no goal was given.
    It was a conspiracy when Mascherano got sent off for nothing at OT a few years ago.
    It was a conspiracy when Rooney didn't get sent off for Elbowing McCarthy.
    It was a conspiracy when Owen scored in the sixth minute of extra time against City, when only 3-4 minutes where given.

List goes on ...

It was a penalty for my money, but lets say it wasn't, and Howard Webb gave it for cheating reasons. Was it a conspiracy when he denied us several more penalties during the match?
    Bad decision, ref didn't see it because he was 70 yards away, Linesman's view was blocked by Carroll's body. If it as a conspiracy the referee would surely have given us a penalty earlier in the game, where we had a claim denied.
    He received a yellow card for dissent, which he had been giving all game. He was lucky he didn't get sent off for Foul and Abusive language
    The precedent for that was already set here and here.
    Match of the Day proved that the referee added on only one more second than he should have done, when United were in the middle of an attack

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

get your facts straight

???

The reason the FA banned him was because the referee did not see it on the field of play. In his later evaluation of the game, he said he'd have dealt with it. Because he didn't, the FA were allowed to step in.

what do you mean he would have dealt with it? refs gets swore at 90% of the time yet they dont do anything so why would he have dealt with rooney?

has nothing to do with swearing at the camera
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

LFCJordan wrote:

It was a conspiracy when Berbatov got that penalty in the thrid round of the FA cup. Not a penalty.
    It was a conspiracy when Mendes scored from the half way line, only for the United keeper to fuck up, the ball a few yards behind the line and no goal was given.
    It was a conspiracy when Owen scored in the sixth minute of extra time against City, when only 3-4 minutes where given.

List goes on ...

Bump for those who haven't seen it.

You still think you get victimized.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You go on about the decisions we get as if no other club get some controversial ones going their way. Neutral

You all sound like a fucking broken record the way you go on about how we own the FA, pay the refs blah blah blah. facepalm

Firstly, that isn't the topic of conversation. So why would I? Also, when Kuled brought up a controversial decision for Chelsea, I accepted it as controversial. It happens.

My point is, you get decisions more than others, especially when you're playing at home. Even last weekend you got two ridiculous decisions in your favour (I know the penalty against you was outside, but tbh, that was difficult to call and is why we need technology in).

But no, everyone hates United so they;re just being biased.. Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

get your facts straight

???

what do you mean he would have dealt with it? refs gets swore at 90% of the time yet they dont do anything so why would he have dealt with rooney?

has nothing to do with swearing at the camera

Wrong. Refs will hear swearing and let it pass i.e something like 'fucking hell ref, that was a foul'. That would be acceptable as they realise it's a passionate game. However, if a player went up to a ref/another player/a fan and shouted 'fuck off' twice, right under the ref's nose. It would be a red card offence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

lol you actually think you made a valid point? rofl also i already replied

no one says we dont get any decisions for us you retard, but EVERY team gets decisions for them and against them. same as MAn Utd but we get slated for it because we always end up winning and people cant handle that

not to mention the "situations" i bolded were not wrong decisions.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 pm

LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

Mascherano was sent off because he needlessly went up to the referee giving him a bit of grief(lack of a better word there.. Neutral). Torres was booked for the same thing, questioning why the ref hadn't booked Rio.

They were only booked because a week earlier Ashley Cole acted like a fucking toddler at Spurs to Howard Webb I think. It was then when the FA were starting to introduce this Respect thing. Everyone knew Mascherano was going to be sent off- apart from himself.

But of course, it's our fault isn't it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Danny wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

Mascherano was sent off because he needlessly went up to the referee giving him a bit of grief(lack of a better word there.. Neutral). Torres was booked for the same thing, questioning why the ref hadn't booked Rio.

They were only booked because a week earlier Ashley Cole acted like a fucking toddler at Spurs to Howard Webb I think. It was then when the FA were starting to introduce this Respect thing. Everyone knew Mascherano was going to be sent off- apart from himself.

That was coming in the following season. You cannot make changes mid-season according to some of your own fans when people were saying Rooney should be banned for the elbow.

Why is it, that players still hound the referee and none of them are sent-off?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

lol you actually think you made a valid point? Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney - Page 2 70955 also i already replied

no one says we dont get any decisions for us you retard, but EVERY team gets decisions for them and against them. same as MAn Utd but we get slated for it because we always end up winning and people cant handle that

Not to mention how United players are allowed to intimidate the officals. I mean seriously, i've seen the United players swoop like a pack of wolves plenty of time whenver a decision goes against them or something isn't given for them. They're the only team that can get away with descent, to an extent.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

That was coming in the following season. You cannot make changes mid-season according to some of your own fans when people were saying Rooney should be banned for the elbow.

It was when it was being talked about etc...

Cole had just acted a tit in midweek, refusing to turn around when Webb was calling him over. It was pretty obvious that if you stepped out of line over the next week or so after, you'd be in danger of getting sent off.

But Mascherano was the only one who didn't realise that. Rafa knew he was going to be sent off, Aurelio knew, Alonso tried pulling him back.. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

lol you actually think you made a valid point? rofl also i already replied

you teams get decisions sometimes there way, and not.

How come United fans start whining when decisions don't got there way. Saying the Fa hates them. Pathetic.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

The Respect thing was introduced at the start of a season, and Mascherano's sending off was utter stupidity. He'd been booked, was telling the referee to 'Fuck off' all game (some people would say that is foul and abusive language), then Torres got booked for moaning about a free kick. Mascherano runs 40 yards to remonstrate with the referee and quite rightly gets a yellow card for it. If he hadn't already been booked nobody would have had a problem with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:

List goes on ...

It was when it was being talked about etc...

Cole had just acted a tit in midweek, refusing to turn around when Webb was calling him over. It was pretty obvious that if you stepped out of line over the next week or so after, you'd be in danger of getting sent off.

But Mascherano was the only one who didn't realise that. Rafa knew he was going to be sent off, Aurelio knew, Alonso tried pulling him back.. Laughing

Doesn't matter. You shouldn't be influenced by a previous game. The 'Respect' campaign hadn't come in yet and the referee used Masch to make an example. Which in my eyes, is wrong.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 pm

My argument isn't that referees victimise United, referees treat United fairly, the FA do victimise United though, and the Liverpool manager agrees with me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Respect thing was introduced at the start of a season, and Mascherano's sending off was utter stupidity. He'd been booked, was telling the referee to 'Fuck off' all game (some people would say that is foul and abusive language), then Torres got booked for moaning about a free kick. Mascherano runs 40 yards to remonstrate with the referee and quite rightly gets a yellow card for it. If he hadn't already been booked nobody would have had a problem with it.

OK then. So why, after having the Respect campaign in place for about four years now, are your players still allowed to run 40 yards to remonstrate with the referee? Why aren't there more sendings-off for it, because I can't remember many aside from Mascherano.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Dan wrote:

Doesn't matter. You shouldn't be influenced by a previous game. The 'Respect' campaign hadn't come in yet and the referee used Masch to make an example. Which in my eyes, is wrong.
    Oh well, Mascherano, and Torres, for that matter, should have known better.

I understand why Mascherano was unhappy, but was Torres moaning for? He'd just won a free kick... Neutral

And it happens. Referees are even influenced by their own decisions earlier on the same game. Nothing you can do about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:My argument isn't that referees victimise United, referees treat United fairly, the FA do victimise United though, and the Liverpool manager agrees with me.

Maybe because your players like to break the rules, and a punishment is fairly given. Coffee
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:The Respect thing was introduced at the start of a season, and Mascherano's sending off was utter stupidity. He'd been booked, was telling the referee to 'Fuck off' all game (some people would say that is foul and abusive language), then Torres got booked for moaning about a free kick. Mascherano runs 40 yards to remonstrate with the referee and quite rightly gets a yellow card for it. If he hadn't already been booked nobody would have had a problem with it.

OK then. So why, after having the Respect campaign in place for about four years now, are your players still allowed to run 40 yards to remonstrate with the referee? Why aren't there more sendings-off for it, because I can't remember many aside from Mascherano.

He wasn't sent off for it, he got a yellow card.

LFCJordan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:My argument isn't that referees victimise United, referees treat United fairly, the FA do victimise United though, and the Liverpool manager agrees with me.

Maybe because your players like to break the rules, and a punishment is fairly given. Coffee

Rooney was banned for using foul and abusive language

Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney - Page 2 Q3ao

Reina did that and wasn't, just hours later. Fair?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Chances of this thread being made if say, Mark Hughes said this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Dan wrote:

Oh yes. My mistake. I forgot that recieving a second yellow card meant you remained on the field of play.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Jord wrote:Chances of this thread being made if say, Mark Hughes said this?

Dalglish is a much more high profile manager than Mark Hughes, managing a much bigger club. What's more, it's more significant when a Liverpool manager says the FA are victimising United, rather than an ex-United player managing Fulham.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

LFCJordan wrote:

Maybe because your players like to break the rules, and a punishment is fairly given. Dalglish agrees that FA are victimising United/Rooney - Page 2 28973

Because Rooney swore into a camera. Dunno if the rules state that you aren't allowed to swear at all, but comparing it to what Rooney did isn't a fair argument.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Jord wrote:Chances of this thread being made if say, Mark Hughes said this?
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/10042011/58/premier-league-managers-hughes-backs-united-treble.html

Go for it son.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Dan wrote:

LFCJordan wrote:

Feels like am going around in circles.

Did he purposely go up to a camera and swear? No. You can't hear him.

Rooney went up to a camera, on live television before the watershed period and swore twice. Not accidently, but deliberate. And rightly banned.

So you think it is right, for a footballer to walk up to a camera, live on a Saturday mid day and to start swearing?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Rooney was punished for 'Using foul and abusive language', that's it. There is an automatic punishment for that, but the FA chose to apply it only to Rooney and not Reina, because Rooney is an 'easy target'.

If two people are clearly guilty of the same crime, and only one of them is punished, that implies victimisation to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:41 am