Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
blackskar
Lux
Zzonked
Cornholio
LFC_Grunners
Jamie
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
LeBron
14 posters

Henry: Scholes was the best I have seen in the Premiership

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Henry: Scholes was the best I have seen in the Premiership - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry: Scholes was the best I have seen in the Premiership

Post by Ben Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

Danny wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:No one even knows what he's like off the pitch anyway, just because he doesn't do interviews doesn't mean he's a nice guy Laughing
    When was Scholes ever accused of cheating on his wife, caught up in any other controversy etc...? Neutral

Just because he hasn't had any controversy doesn't mean he's a nice guy. And that example of cheating on his wife is awful Laughing
    This whole thing of 'model professional, nice guy' has come about purely because he's reserved off the pitch.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Henry: Scholes was the best I have seen in the Premiership - Page 2 Empty Re: Henry: Scholes was the best I have seen in the Premiership

Post by LeBron Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 am

You all wish you had Scholes / a player of equal ability throughout the years. hehe
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:31 am

Scholes. not worthy
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I heard he sells his pubes to gullible schoolkids.

Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 am

Henry sucks..

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:42 am

Danny might be a victim. Sad
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:42 am

Great player. Not as good as Stevie though and I'll always maintain that.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 am

polska. wrote:
    Danny might be a victim. Sad
    OMG
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am

Dean wrote:Great player. Not as good as Stevie though and I'll always maintain that.

Deluded scouser Neutral

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 am

Danny wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:No one even knows what he's like off the pitch anyway, just because he doesn't do interviews doesn't mean he's a nice guy Laughing
    When was Scholes ever accused of cheating on his wife, caught up in any other controversy etc...? Neutral

I'm not accusing Scholes of unprofessional behavior off the pitch, but just because the world doesn't know about it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:43 pm