Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Scuba Steve
Ricardo
Kuled
Fanatic
dena
Cornholio
Weather130
11 posters

England v USA : International Friendly

SBSP
    SBSP

England v USA : International Friendly - Page 2 Empty Re: England v USA : International Friendly

Post by SBSP Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 am

2-3 United. smug
    Anonymous

England v USA : International Friendly - Page 2 Empty Re: England v USA : International Friendly

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

2-0 Motherwell. hehe
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 am

We could do this all day. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 am

We could but I'm mature enough to stop. Wink
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am

Sounds like our women's national team is better than all the teams in Scotland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 am

Edu was the best young player in america as well rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 am

Errr....where did you manage to come up with this from?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 am

He got young player of the year that season. Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:30 am

Yes. But that means that he had the best season for a rookie that year. That award is open to players of any nationality (despite your claims), and rewards the player who had the best season, and not the best player. Big difference.

Thank you for attempting to inform me about that though. It's clear that if I have more questions about MLS and USA national team, I should come to you for answers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:30 am

Just admit that he is woeful and we'll leave it at that ...
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:33 am

In addition, the award is only available to people who were drafted that year. Thusly, he won the award when there were younger, better players in the league (who had better seasons), that were in their second or third seasons. Hardly an indication that he was the best young player in the league that year.

And we could admit to that, if we can admit to the fact that he's saved the team multiple times this year, with his goals, as a starter for a dire team.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

Thats it Steve, the gloves are off now
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Something really interesting is that England's keeper was born in California. Laughing England also has strikers born in Nigeria and the UAE as well.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Scuba Steve wrote:So our Women's team is better than Rangers? That's something to brag about.
    I love you.

2-1. Wink

Funny you should bring up 2-1....because wasn't Edu part of that? I can't remember. I only make sure to follow all the results when he plays, and I am pretty sure he even played out of position when Rangers scored the winner. It must suck having a player who can play multiple positions as you beat your rivals in the final. Clearly, diabolical, bitch.

And I heard that Yanker scored..... surely that should count for us, and not England, right? Anyways, Dena said Pia out. But he is wrong. Yes it was a loss, but that was our first loss in a friendly since 2004. 7 fucking years. That is something to be proud of (that includes even the 2007 debacle....). That loss was bound to happen at sometime, so better to get it out now then later.

Plus, Alex Morgan didn't start, and she is the answer to all of our prayers (football wise, and sexually).

England v USA : International Friendly - Page 2 Alex-morgan

The dimple in her nose is just the icing on the cake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:33 pm