Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dink
El Jefe
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jordi
Danny
samiz
Carlos Jenkinson
ShakerMatty
Jamie
Cornholio
The Zlatan
Ben 10
Zzonked
Kuled
Drake
moscowmadeit3
dena
LFC_Grunners
Ricardo
Barton
Hernandez_14
luke.
Gegilworld93
Cadbury
Marvin
Fanatic
36 posters

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 8 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:18 am

Dan wrote:He joined a rival. That's why. Same reason we hate Michael Owen. Quite logical if you think about it, not too complicated.

Same reason the 'Mancs' hate Tevez.

It does make sense, but maybe that's the same reason people hate Carroll now?

That was my point. I think. I've lost track of what I'm trying to say. Tired
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 8 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 am

Ayew on.

Shit just got serious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 am

luke. wrote:thread title facepalm

You. facepalm
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:19 am

The beast departs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:20 am

defoe Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 8 914411
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:20 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:When he was playing for Newcastle everyone was licking his arse. Now look. It's pathetic lol.

Can't speak for everyone, but for me it's more to do with the transfer fee.

Always liked his play style, but I don't think he was worth 35m.

You alway hate on Torres anyway, same thing with him, everyone bummed him when he was at Liverpool and now everyone's hating on him.

We have a reason to hate him though. You can't hate a player because of their transfer fee Neutral.

What's your reason, he left to play for a club you don't like? Same with Carroll, for some people he left to a club they don't like.

I guess you could argue it's just that he left at all, but if he'd moved somewhere abroad I doubt he'd get as much hate from Liverpool fans.

He left right at the end of the transfer window to a rival, everything he said about being commited to Liverpool and refusing to play for another English club were lies. Don't forget all the things he said after his transfer. Beleive me, I'm not one of those people burning shirts, boo'ing him and calling him a traitor every time someone brings up his name. I still respect him for the time he had at Liverpool, but the nature of his departure was shite. You can't deny that.
    Anyway, this isn't a Torres thread and I cba getting involved in another heated Torres discussion which results in Luke flipping out. So I'm going to shut up now Smile.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Milner. not worthy

Beast mode.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:When he was playing for Newcastle everyone was licking his arse. Now look. It's pathetic lol.

You alway hate on Torres anyway, same thing with him, everyone bummed him when he was at Liverpool and now everyone's hating on him.

We have a reason to hate him though. You can't hate a player because of their transfer fee Neutral.

What's your reason, he left to play for a club you don't like? Same with Carroll, for some people he left to a club they don't like.

I guess you could argue it's just that he left at all, but if he'd moved somewhere abroad I doubt he'd get as much hate from Liverpool fans.

He left right at the end of the transfer window to a rival, everything he said about being commited to Liverpool and refusing to play for another English club were lies. Don't forget all the things he said after his transfer. Beleive me, I'm not one of those people burning shirts, boo'ing him and calling him a traitor every time someone brings up his name. I still respect him for the time he had at Liverpool, but the nature of his departure was shite. You can't deny that.
    Anyway, this isn't a Torres thread and I cba getting involved in another heated Torres discussion which results in Luke flipping out. So I'm going to shut up now Smile.

I'm the one flipping out?

Liverpool fans started it Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

another good save by kingson
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Milner really is suited in the middle.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Marvin wrote:Milner. not worthy

Beast mode.

Cahill's coming to Chelsea smug
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Marvin wrote:Milner. not worthy

Beast mode.

Plays so much better in the middle, wish City would play him there.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

Quality from Ayew there... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

With what?

If you didn't post 'the title. facepalm' then it wouldn't have happened.

Mods, I hope you pick up on this trolling from luke. I thought you were picking up on these things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

cahill should stay at bolton chelsea wont even play him
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 am

luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Hence the use of the word 'results'.
    You usually throw a wobbly after a while.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

With what?

Mods, I hope you pick up on this trolling from luke. I thought you were picking up on these things.

Yeah, because that is trolling...

Not allowed to express your disapproval of something on here now?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

With what?

To be honest, posting 'the title facepalm' was nothing, scott was the one who started this useless exchange
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:cahill should stay at bolton chelsea wont even play him
    He's not going to Chelsea. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Kingson. facepalm
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 am

Marvin wrote:
    He's not going to Chelsea. Laughing
    Suspect

Perfect JT replacement shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

With what?

You knew what you were doing. It was a joke, obviously. Nobody else commented on it, except you. I wonder why?. think
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 am

Would have been a harsh penalty that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 am

Come to Liverpool Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

With what?

You don't have to express your disapproval at something that is clearly a joke..
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

With what?

You knew what you were doing. It was a joke, obviously. Nobody else commented on it, except you. I wonder why?. think

Erhh, because I'm allowed to have an opinion?

Jesus Christ.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

Look who's arguing... Luke and Dan.

Like a fucking old married couple. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:27 am

Carroll has such a huge penis.

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 8 Tumblr_liu534Tns31qdlks9o1_1280

Watch out N'Gog.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 am

Danny wrote:Look who's arguing... Luke and Dan.

Like a fucking old married couple. Neutral

hehe

I better stop actually. He might report me.. eek

Gyan.. rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:28 am

The fuck? Gyan was offside there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:24 pm