Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dink
El Jefe
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jordi
Danny
samiz
Carlos Jenkinson
ShakerMatty
Jamie
Cornholio
The Zlatan
Ben 10
Zzonked
Kuled
Drake
moscowmadeit3
dena
LFC_Grunners
Ricardo
Barton
Hernandez_14
luke.
Gegilworld93
Cadbury
Marvin
Fanatic
36 posters

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 13 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:20 am

Marvin wrote:Nah, Milner definitely did more than Wilshere. All Wilshere did was play it safe, simple sideways passes and passes to the wings now and then, rarely looked to get into the box either. Was pretty much a holding midfielder throughout the game. Don't need him to do that, Barry is there.

And anyone that's partnered with Jagielka (sp?) will have problems. Neutral

You don't rate Jagielka?
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 13 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Ben Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 am

Zzonked wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Wouldn't say alot Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 13 894246. Bar that and his stupid tackle that could have been a red had it not been a friendly he did pretty much nothing.

Is it just me who disagrees with this? I saw him play a lot of long balls to the wingers well, had a good shot which forced a save from Kingson. We obviously watched different games. I don't see how you can say Wilshere did okay but then say Milner was absent, because for me Milner had a better game. He did do one bad foul, but didn't get red and stopped a Ghana attack, so 'took one for the team' so to say.

Nah I agree, I thought Milner had a better game than Wilshere.

It was amazing how well England's pressing game worked with one player and how poor it was with another *cough* Lescott *cough*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 am

i would say little england in this moment but i dont like ghana either
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 am

mauro=beast wrote:i would say little england in this moment but i dont like ghana either

When Italy play Ghana Balotelli's gonna get it
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 am

Marvin wrote:Nah, Milner definitely did more than Wilshere.

Meh, people I watched the game with all thought the same as me. Not really assed though because it was a shit friendly and taught us fuck all Laughing

Marvin wrote:And anyone that's partnered with Jagielka (sp?) will have problems. Neutral

Didn't think Cahill was that bad, Jagielka was terrible. Same with Lescott IMO, gave away alot of silly fouls, one of which could have been a peno or a goal from the FK Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 am

by the way those stupid ghana fans that boo welbeck should go jump into the sea and drown themselves

since when must welbeck be forced to play for ghana? he live in england all his life is exact same with balotelli. these guys are not ghanian. just because the skin is black does not mean they are not english or italian

those narrow and primitive minded fans should fuck their own ass. i really hate those african countries that sending scouts everywhere begging expats to play for them. the player should choose themselves, not to be pressure by FA reps
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Nah, Milner definitely did more than Wilshere. All Wilshere did was play it safe, simple sideways passes and passes to the wings now and then, rarely looked to get into the box either. Was pretty much a holding midfielder throughout the game. Don't need him to do that, Barry is there.

And anyone that's partnered with Jagielka (sp?) will have problems. Neutral

You don't rate Jagielka?
    It's not that I don't rate him, it's just that he's not good enough for England.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 am

Taught us there's competition for places tbh. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 am

mauro=beast wrote:by the way those stupid ghana fans that boo welbeck should go jump into the sea and drown themselves

I wouldn't got that far but it was ridiculous.

He was born in England Confused Only reason he was eligible for Ghana was through his grandmother or something so fail to see why they should boo him Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 am

[quote="blackskar"]
    Marvin wrote:
    Marvin wrote:And anyone that's partnered with Jagielka (sp?) will have problems. Neutral

Didn't think Cahill was that bad, Jagielka was terrible. Same with Lescott IMO, gave away alot of silly fouls, one of which could have been a peno or a goal from the FK Confused
    Wasn't bad, but lost his marker a few times from set pieces. Was an incident at around the 44th min too, which Jags caused. Luckily nothing came from it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:30 am

the next time azzurri playing ghana i hope balotelli does a hattrick and shits on their faces
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 am

I think it's fair to say Lescott didn't have the best of games,does he ever have one? Very Happy
    Anyway,Baines as back up left back.Gibb's coming through slowly(no where ready yet).
    Jagielka,Cahill,Dawson,Terry and Ferdinand is a nice selection of Center back's and smalling probably coming through soon.
    Right back is only problem area in defense imo,don't think Johnson is that good defensively but attacking he's pretty nice but that's the case with alot of modern full backs.Perhaps Kelly will get a call up some time this year imo.
    I like the competition for places instead of the same old same old 442 golden era.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 am

mauro=beast wrote:the next time azzurri playing ghana i hope balotelli does a hattrick and shits on their faces

rofl wow
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:17 am

Coatsy wrote:I think it's fair to say Lescott didn't have the best of games,does he ever have one? Very Happy
    Anyway,Baines as back up left back.Gibb's coming through slowly(no where ready yet).
    Jagielka,Cahill,Dawson,Terry and Ferdinand is a nice selection of Center back's and smalling probably coming through soon.
    Right back is only problem area in defense imo,don't think Johnson is that good defensively but attacking he's pretty nice but that's the case with alot of modern full backs.Perhaps Kelly will get a call up some time this year imo.
    I like the competition for places instead of the same old same old 442 golden era.

Lescott didn't play well tonight, but he's been doing well for City recently.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 am

What a strike by Gyan. yippee not worthy
    JOHNxEIRE
    JOHNxEIRE

Post by JOHNxEIRE Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:27 am

Cadbury wrote:Carroll to score.

and so it came to pass..

was watching the north's qualifier, but caught the Ghanaian's goal Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:14 pm