Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
blackskar
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Dink
El Jefe
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
Lux
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jordi
Danny
samiz
Carlos Jenkinson
ShakerMatty
Jamie
Cornholio
The Zlatan
Ben 10
Zzonked
Kuled
Drake
moscowmadeit3
dena
LFC_Grunners
Ricardo
Barton
Hernandez_14
luke.
Gegilworld93
Cadbury
Marvin
Fanatic
36 posters

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 12 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Jamie Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 am

Scott wrote:That's what happens when you take Liverpool players off ...

Exactly this.
    Anonymous

Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 12 Empty Re: Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

Scott wrote:That's what happens when you take Liverpool players off ...
    Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

Ghana players draw a friendly = team dancing fuck yeah.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

Why are they so excited?
    Beat a shite reserve team in a freindly..

Where's Luis Suarez when you need him?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    Jay.Davies11 wrote:
    luke. wrote:thread title facepalm
    LOL Torres is Sheva v2 LOL He is shit and alwys injured! HAHAHA

How is Torres like Shevchenko? Neutral
    I was messing Neutral

NOT REALLY HE'S SHIT LOL Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

Wilshere
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

It's what happens when you don't play any Chelsea players.

Need the Chelsea trio, core of the team shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 am

luke. wrote:It's what happens when you don't play any Chelsea players.

Need the Chelsea trio, cunts of the team shifty
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 am

Fonseca wrote:Wilshere
    Didn't do that much tbh. Outmuscled most of the times, started giving away silly fowls too. Didn't get forward that much, only remember him getting forward once. I thought the formation was meant to allow him to do just that.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

Thought Wilshere was pretty good. Passed it very well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 am

I don't know why "people" are complaining about Welbeck not picking Ghana. Hes fucking born in Longsight & he speaks with a Manc accent.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am

Anderson=Class wrote:I don't know why "people" are complaining about Welbeck not picking Ghana. Hes fucking born in Longsight & he speaks with a Manc accent.

What's the emphasis on the word 'people' for?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am

Danny wrote:Thought Wilshere was pretty good. Passed it very well.
    That's Barry and Milner's job. Milner plays better killer balls too, so he should be busting a gut to get up there. Would have certainly made Carroll's job easier too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 am

The black community of London was in force tonight for Ghana ...
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 am

LFCJordan wrote:The black community of London was in force tonight for Ghana ...

Dance cow Dance
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 am

Capello out!
    Capelephant!
    Sack Capello!
    Postman Pat out!

Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:08 am

Capello laughing and smiling?

The fuck's happened to him? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:I don't know why "people" are complaining about Welbeck not picking Ghana. Hes fucking born in Longsight & he speaks with a Manc accent.

Cos they're obviously just ANIMALS! Mob
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am

Danny wrote:Capello laughing and smiling?

Just been sacked and given a fucking huge pay off Neutral Laughing all the way to the bank.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am

They're all on the Bakerloo "also known by me as Bakerpoo" line....where you basically pass all the parts of London you DON'T want to get off at.

Last edited by Lux on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:10 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:

I felt someone would mention no one on this forum had said that. I just meant in general.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 am

He sipped some off Carroll's 'water' shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 am

Delusion... hits you hard
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am

Thought everyone was pretty average Confused

Couple of good moves each half was about the only positive to take away IMO. Thought Cahil/Jags partnership was dodgy as fuck, then Jags was moved to RB and was just as poor Neutral

Wilshere did OK. Some good passing and movement but gave away some silly fouls, Milner was pretty much non exisitant for most of the game, Barry did OK. Carroll did pretty much nothing until the goal. Young and Downing both did well on the wings too.

Thought Gyans goal was class, but what was up with the celebration?!? I thought they'd just won the WC final or something, then the stuff after FT too? There was me thinking it was a friendly against the England B team..
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 am

blackskar wrote:Thought everyone was pretty average Confused

Couple of good moves each half was about the only positive to take away IMO. Thought Cahil/Jags partnership was dodgy as fuck, then Jags was moved to RB and was just as poor Neutral

Wilshere did OK. Some good passing and movement but gave away some silly fouls, Milner was pretty much non exisitant for most of the game, Barry did OK. Carroll did pretty much nothing until the goal. Young and Downing both did well on the wings too.

Thought Gyans goal was class, but what was up with the celebration?!? I thought they'd just won the WC final or something, then the stuff after FT too? There was me thinking it was a friendly against the England B team..

He did a lot more than Wilshere, including putting a goal on an absolute plate for Ashley Young.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 am

Wouldn't say alot Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 12 894246. Bar that and his stupid tackle that could have been a red had it not been a friendly he did pretty much nothing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 am

blackskar wrote:Thought everyone was pretty average Confused

Laughing

I love their spirit though
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 am

blackskar wrote:Wouldn't say alot Andy Carroll + 10 men Vs Ghana - Page 12 894246. Bar that and his stupid tackle that could have been a red had it not been a friendly he did pretty much nothing.

Is it just me who disagrees with this? I saw him play a lot of long balls to the wingers well, had a good shot which forced a save from Kingson. We obviously watched different games. I don't see how you can say Wilshere did okay but then say Milner was absent, because for me Milner had a better game. He did do one bad foul, but didn't get red and stopped a Ghana attack, so 'took one for the team' so to say.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 am

Just found it weird Laughing

Spent like 5 minutes in the crowd after he scored Laughing If I was the ref I'd have just let England kick off shifty
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 am

Nah, Milner definitely did more than Wilshere. All Wilshere did was play it safe, simple sideways passes and passes to the wings now and then, rarely looked to get into the box either. Was pretty much a holding midfielder throughout the game. Don't need him to do that, Barry is there.

And anyone that's partnered with Jagielka (sp?) will have problems. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:15 pm