Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
LeBron
Grenade
Trig
Jack
Childish Logic
Carlos Jenkinson
Cornholio
Jamie
SBSP
Ricardo
moscowmadeit3
Mal
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Jord
Dean
21 posters

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Poll

Is it time to step down Kyro?

[ 23 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Bar_left58%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Bar_left42%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 am

James ♠ wrote:Mal, don't tell people to not make personal attacks then. You have told someone not to in this thread yet want someone who makes the most personal attacks to be a mod.
    He can do what he wants, he made this forum.
    Mal
    Mal

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

James ♠ wrote:Mal, don't tell people to not make personal attacks then. You have told someone not to in this thread yet want someone who makes the most personal attacks to be a mod.

Calling someone a cunt is an empty insult. Taking the piss out of someone because of their looks or hair colour is a personal insult.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

kyro7 wrote:
    He can do what he wants, he made this forum.

Of course he can, but people will just end up leaving seeing as it will change to EA with members not actually having say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

Mal wrote:

Calling someone a cunt is an empty insult. Taking the piss out of someone because of their looks or hair colour is a personal insult.

Alot of people don't like that word though. I know plenty that hate the word, surely you know that?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 am

Mal wrote:Also, I want him to be a mod so if he changes his mind, he will be again. Neutral

Interesting.

Having read what I said in my first post, you'de still want a member like that to be Mod? If so, I'm really really surprised at you Mal. Fact of the matter is mate, after his recent outbursts etc... he doesn't deserve to be a Mod.

If I was having a debate or raised a question, would Blackskar or Walcott resort to '' What a thick cunt you are ''. I mean if that's what kind of Mods you want then fine, can't argue with that, it's your forum. Strange though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

Dean wrote:
    Mal wrote:Also, I want him to be a mod so if he changes his mind, he will be again. Neutral

Interesting.

Having read what I said in my first post, you'de still want a member like that to be Mod? If so, I'm really really surprised at you Mal. Fact of the matter is mate, after his recent outbursts etc... he doesn't deserve to be a Mod.

If I was having a debate or raised a question, would Blackskar or Walcott resort to '' What a thick cunt you are ''. I mean if that's what kind of Mods you want then fine, can't argue with that, it's your forum. Strange though.
    Don't worry about it, I wont ask to be mod again.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

People might not like the word bogey, doesn't mean I'm gonna ban it.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

James ♠ wrote:Attacking other members (flaming) will not be tolerated. Doing so will
    result in a warning and the offending post may be removed.

Why is Kyro not warned + banned yet?

A great point.

I want to know this too.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 am

What I don't get it why should mods act any different?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 am

Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Attacking other members (flaming) will not be tolerated. Doing so will
    result in a warning and the offending post may be removed.

Why is Kyro not warned + banned yet?

A great point.

I want to know this too.
    I've got a warning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 am

Says it all when you have to resort to a rubbish comparison Mal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

Mal wrote:People might not like the word bogey, doesn't mean I'm gonna ban it.

Bogey.. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:What I don't get it why should mods act any different?

They shouldn't, but the rule says "Attacking other members (flaming) will not be tolerated. Doing so will
    result in a warning and the offending post may be removed."

What's the point in having the rule if it isn't going to be enforced?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

Being called a cunt without provoking anyone is acceptable (exhibit A - Luke) Very Happy
    Saying cheers is not acceptable Very Happy
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

Dan wrote:

Bogey.. hehe

Ban?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Being called a cunt without provoking anyone is acceptable (exhibit A - Luke) Very Happy
    Saying cheers is not acceptable Very Happy

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 3 70955
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 am

I've seen loads of people call others cunts on here and I haven't done anything. Not one person gets special treatment. I'm just a bit too laid back to give anyone warnings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Bogey.. hehe

Ban?

This is the 21st century grandad. I know in your day it was a bad word, but it isn't now. Cunt.

shifty
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 am

I want me to replace Kyro as much as any of you, but calling people cunts isn't a reason for him to be removed.

Calling someone a cunt is one of the greatest pleasures in life. I would be devastated if this was not allowed on the forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 am

Mal wrote:I've seen loads of people call others cunts on here and I haven't done anything. Not one person gets special treatment. I'm just a bit too laid back to give anyone warnings.

Act quickly when it's me breaking the rules though. Laughing

Wait, I didn't even get a formal warning for spam the other day.

But I accept my ban was deserved IF people are treat the same as me (which seems not to be happening)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 am

tbh I'd rather have Kyro as a mod than have 1 less mod
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am

polska. wrote:tbh I'd rather have Kyro as a mod than have 1 less mod

There is a couple of others that would be a much better mod than him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am

To be honest, I will admit I go mad sometimes and swear for little reasons.. just me though, got anger issues obviously.. but that isn't going to change over a mod position, so I'd agree I should be removed.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am

Bit harsh to create a thread like this, maybe PM an admin but slightly ironic and unnecessary to accuse him of attacking people when you've just created a thread belittling him.

Just my opinion.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am

Kyro can you reset my bar before you get removed Very Happy
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Mal wrote:I've seen loads of people call others cunts on here and I haven't done anything. Not one person gets special treatment. I'm just a bit too laid back to give anyone warnings.

Act quickly when it's me breaking the rules though. Laughing

Wait, I didn't even get a formal warning for spam the other day.

But I accept my ban was deserved IF people are treat the same as me (which seems not to be happening)

I've banned 9 people for spamming. You just happened to have been banned twice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:Bit harsh to create a thread like this, maybe PM an admin but slightly ironic and unnecessary to accuse him of attacking people when you've just created a thread belittling him.

Just my opinion.

Libya should send a friendly letter to Gaddafi instead of fighting and shit.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:What I don't get it why should mods act any different?

Hmm?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 am

Can I be a Mod?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 am

Cornholio wrote:I want me to replace Kyro as much as any of you, but calling people cunts isn't a reason for him to be removed.

Calling someone a cunt is one of the greatest pleasures in life. I would be devastated if this was not allowed on the forum.

You're gonna have to shrink your sig width wise. Making my phone bug out. Suspect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:29 pm