Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
LeBron
Grenade
Trig
Jack
Childish Logic
Carlos Jenkinson
Cornholio
Jamie
SBSP
Ricardo
moscowmadeit3
Mal
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Jord
Dean
21 posters

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Poll

Is it time to step down Kyro?

[ 23 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Bar_left58%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Bar_left42%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Poll closed
    blackskar
    blackskar

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

To put it in perspective Edison

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

I'm sure you've also both had a few that weren't posted too. Yet you think we're bias against you and toward him Confused
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by LeBron Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

Mal wrote:

I'm off to eat, get high and drunk so this'll be sorted tomorrow or Monday. Run

Mal has spoken, lock the thread to stop the shite arguments shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:You complained about EA mods for being too strict and cuntish.

Now we have one who's laid back and acts like a normal member you're calling for his head.

Can't please you lot.
    Oh what a surprise Rolling Eyes the one who gets special dispensation is defending the mods

Look, stop making up silly conspiracies that I get special treatment, I just rarely break the rules. You don't get punished for doing nothing wrong.

I'm allowed to have a view, it's not as if kyro told me to defend him because he needed some help Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 78475
    Telepathic understanding ofcourse Rolling Eyes clearly the illuminati has something to do with this as fire represents hell Neutral

Turning to personal references are we?

I don't need to bring myself to such lows to get my point across anymore. Goodbye.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 am

blackskar wrote:To put it in perspective Edison

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

I'm sure you've also both had a few that weren't posted too. Yet you think we're bias against you and toward him Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 894246
    We must also consider that the playmaker paid a transfer fee for me in january to join whereas luke was brought here on a free transfer in september.

luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:You complained about EA mods for being too strict and cuntish.

Now we have one who's laid back and acts like a normal member you're calling for his head.

Can't please you lot.
    Oh what a surprise Rolling Eyes the one who gets special dispensation is defending the mods

Look, stop making up silly conspiracies that I get special treatment, I just rarely break the rules. You don't get punished for doing nothing wrong.

I'm allowed to have a view, it's not as if kyro told me to defend him because he needed some help Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 78475
    Telepathic understanding ofcourse Rolling Eyes clearly the illuminati has something to do with this as fire represents hell Neutral

I don't need to bring myself to such lows to get my point across anymore. Goodbye.
    Not my fault your too easy to irritate Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 am

Kuled wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    And0TheGr8 wrote:It's an Internet forum. If you honestly get offended by a word from someone who you are most likely never going to meet, then i think there are other things you need to turn your attention to.

Have you notified Kuled?
    Why in almost every post you have to mention me?

Because you're a retarded 9 year old thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

I'm sure you've also both had a few that weren't posted too. Yet you think we're bias against you and toward him Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 894246
    We must also consider that the playmaker paid a transfer fee for me in january to join whereas luke was brought here on a free transfer in september.
    Yeah but you're complaining about him not being warned with you.. which makes the time before your arrival irrelevant.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

Yeah but you're complaining about him not being warned with you.. which makes the time before your arrival irrelevant.
    I believe Blackskar is comparing the amount of warnings we have had since we have joined on our different dates Rolling Eyes
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

Plus the warnings/mods and rules weren't here from the start and were only brought in recently.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    And0TheGr8 wrote:It's an Internet forum. If you honestly get offended by a word from someone who you are most likely never going to meet, then i think there are other things you need to turn your attention to.

Have you notified Kuled?

Because you're a retarded 9 year old Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 284837
    Look can you leave me alone? I've never done anything to you and you always try to attack me.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:Oh what a surprise Rolling Eyes the one who gets special dispensation is defending the mods

I know I said goodbye, but wow, you actually think I'm irritated?

The fact you seem to take pleasure from supposedly irritating people on the interweb is maybe what you should be worrying about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 16052131230540229789131
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

I believe Blackskar is comparing the amount of warnings we have had since we have joined on our different dates Rolling Eyes
    These warnings don't stretch back further than your arrival though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

Also Edison, Lukes 1st warning was in February, a month after you joined. So...
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 am

blackskar wrote:Also Edison, Lukes 1st warning was in February, a month after you joined. So...

Why did you delete the other one, and re-post? Suspect
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:

You - 4 warnings listed.
    Him - 5 warnings listed.

luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:

I know I said goodbye, but wow, you actually think I'm irritated?

The fact you seem to take pleasure from supposedly irritating people on the interweb is maybe what you should be worrying about.
    That maybe why i get warnings and you dont because you get sensitive and i dont Neutral
    There are two examples of me being treated unfairly.
    1. Luke calls me a Cunt out of nothing in the Hall of Shame thread. Nothing is done
    I write in orange writing and i get a warning Rolling Eyes

2. Mouseboy posts a 'joke' about japan http://www.the-playmaker.com/t3873-breaking-news-on-japan-earthquake - Bare in mind it isnt funny Neutral - Nothing happens except moved to the GD section
    I post a thread (before him) http://www.the-playmaker.com/t3803-tsunami-joke-oh-wait - A lot of people found funny and is relevant to football - I receieve a warning because it was deemed 'inappropriate' Neutral

There we are
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Have I had a warning neu shades
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Also Edison, Lukes 1st warning was in February, a month after you joined. So...

Why did you delete the other one, and re-post? Suspect

Thought I'd done the date he joined wrong Laughing So deleted it before I looked an idiot. Then realized I hadn't Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

This thread = Mob
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

Someone should lock this to stop these insecure children from complaining about nonsense.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

Kuled wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Have you notified Kuled?

Because you're a retarded 9 year old Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 284837
    Look can you leave me alone? I've never done anything to you and you always try to attack me.

No I don't always, if you don't say something cringeworthy or moronic then I won't. But you do
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

LFCJordan wrote:Have I had a warning Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 232912

Don't think so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

blackskar wrote:
    LFCJordan wrote:Have I had a warning Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 5 232912

Don't think so.

cheers
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:Someone should lock this to stop these insecure children from complaining about nonsense.

I will. Razz

Seeing as the thread is well off topic now, Mal has said he's sorting it and threads like these shouldn't be made anyways.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Rick Rosstrich wrote:Also, I want him to be a mod so if he changes his mind, he will be again. Neutral
    Vamossssssssssss
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:21 pm