Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
blackskar
LeBron
Grenade
Trig
Jack
Childish Logic
Carlos Jenkinson
Cornholio
Jamie
SBSP
Ricardo
moscowmadeit3
Mal
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Jord
Dean
21 posters

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Poll

Is it time to step down Kyro?

[ 23 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Bar_left58%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Bar_left42%Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 40
    Poll closed
    SBSP
    SBSP

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 am

Jord wrote:141 views 15 votes
    It counts users viewing more than once.
    Dean
    Dean

Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:46 am

Yes, officially risen to %78.

But will the Admins do anything about this though?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am

Bogdan wrote:
    Dean wrote:Well well well. At the moment, 73% of the forum think he should be stripped.

Thats incorrect that the percent of the people who voted, not the forum.

And for the record I got nothing against kyro, he just gets a little moody sometimes.

I said '' at the moment ''

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 am

Said this ages ago but not many seemed to agree with me then.

Personally let Rei or Dena replace him if they want to.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 am

polska. wrote:Don't get the hate Theeoo get's. He does nothing wrong, doesn't even piss people off unlike Liam.
    Im accused of being a liam wannabe so i play up to it with 'my friend' etc Laughing
    I have 3 official haters:
    Luke
    SBSP
    Kuled

I dont know what i have done to these Rolling Eyes only they can answer
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 am

No
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:03 am

Considering I already said I'm not going to be mod and it's down to admin to sort it out, this is pretty pointless. laugh
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 am

Down to 68%. Run
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 am

NZG wrote:No
    Think Dan deserves a mention in your sig mate Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 2156
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    polska. wrote:Don't get the hate Theeoo get's. He does nothing wrong, doesn't even piss people off unlike Liam.
    Im accused of being a liam wannabe so i play up to it with 'my friend' etc Laughing
    Luke
    SBSP
    Kuled

Take out luke and add Jela, then you have the top 3 spammers

Sorry SBSP, I know you contribute
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 am

kyro7 wrote:Considering I already said I'm not going to be mod and it's down to admin to sort it out, this is pretty pointless. laugh

rofl

rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

Fonseca wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Luke
    SBSP
    Kuled

Take out luke and add Jela, then you have the top 3 spammers

Sorry SBSP, I know you contribute
    hehe

I actually didn't even see the small font until I quoted it. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

I'm sorting it out for you now Dean. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:09 am

kyro7 wrote:Considering I already said I'm not going to be mod and it's down to admin to sort it out, this is pretty pointless. Should Kyro7 be stripped of his Mod duties?  - Page 2 599439

I'm pretty sure if you didn't want to be a mod they would remove it. Rolling Eyes

It was more like you doing a Holloway.

Fine i'll quit but its not my fault if they don't accept my resignation and i'm not gonna push for it if they don't accept.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:10 am

kyro7 wrote:Considering I already said I'm not going to be mod and it's down to admin to sort it out, this is pretty pointless. laugh

It's eye opening if anything
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

I'm sure he's been talking about stepping down for a while. Run
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Kyro is being removed as a mod because he wanted to be so don't think these threads will help in any mod decisions in the future.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

Mal wrote:Kyro is being removed as a mod because he wanted to be so don't think these threads will help in any mod decisions in the future.

He said that ages ago back when I suggested it and he stayed mod.

I do think this thread had an influence.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Mal wrote:Kyro is being removed as a mod because he wanted to be so don't think these threads will help in any mod decisions in the future.

He said that ages ago back when I suggested it and he stayed mod.

I do think this thread had an influence.
    I said I don't want to be mod before this thread, so what you think is irrelevant.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:12 am

wow

you guys caved
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 am

kyro7 wrote:I'm sorting it out for you now Dean. Smile

For me?

What a cutie.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 am

NZG wrote:wow

you guys caved

He wanted to be removed weeks ago. I just haven't got round to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

Mal wrote:

you guys caved

Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

How long does it take to do that? Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

Also, I want him to be a mod so if he changes his mind, he will be again. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

Despite it obviously having an effect? Mischief

Whose gonna replace him? Mischief
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Mal wrote:

you guys caved

Laughing

What's funny? He wanted to be removed, I forgot. This thread reminded me about it so I spoke to him about it. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 am

Mal, don't tell people to not make personal attacks then. You have told someone not to in this thread yet want someone who makes the most personal attacks to be a mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:15 am

Attacking other members (flaming) will not be tolerated. Doing so will
    result in a warning and the offending post may be removed.

Why is Kyro not warned + banned yet?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 pm