Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
menalawyerguy
TheRangersFan
Mustangt125
Sean
Lux
Cornholio
Childish Logic
11 posters

Worlds first Muslim superhero

Anonymous

Worlds first Muslim superhero  - Page 2 Empty Re: Worlds first Muslim superhero

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:22 pm

SBSP wrote:Don't give me that crap. Worlds first Muslim superhero  - Page 2 58503
    Your muslim though, you (probably, don't know your personal life, but I'm going by what happens in most muslim families) are forced upon religion from an early age.

It has to do with culture as well, and how you were brought up. Likewise, it was a different age.. How do you think Einstein's family raised him?

That said I was forced upon religious crap as well from an early age, was sent to Sunday school and all that and I turned out fine. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:37 pm

There is nothing wrong with being forced religion at an early age. One does not have the knowledge to make such a choice themselves. One you hit maturity though, you are free to keep it or reject it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

It's not even being forced, most kids accept it anyway. You basically said what happened with Einstein was at a different time, but then you said it's the same as now. confused
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 pm

So you think Einstein wasn't educated or independent enough of a thinker to make his own decision on his beliefs?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:09 pm

SBSP wrote:It's not even being forced, most kids accept it anyway. You basically said what happened with Einstein was at a different time, but then you said it's the same as now. confused
    Same as now for certain cultures.

I grew up with a Polish father and Grandmother and latin mother. Very christian background.

Sean wrote:So you think Einstein wasn't educated or independent
    enough of a thinker to make his own decision on his beliefs?
    There was no reason for him to question it back then.

Besides, Einstein declared himself Agnostic later on in his life anyway. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:27 am