Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman Empty Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman

Post by Childish Logic Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:12 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8939276/Mercy-for-the-drunk-Muslim-girl-gang-who-attacked-woman.html

The four defendants shouted “kill the white slag” as they attacked Rhea Page after dragging her to the ground.
    Ambaro Maxamed, 24, her sisters Ayan, 28, and Hibo, 24, and their cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, faced up to five years in jail after admitting causing actual bodily harm.
    But Judge Robert Brown gave them six-month suspended sentences after deciding that the attack in Leicester city centre was not racially motivated.
    He heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Miss Page, 22, was so traumatised by the attack that she lost her job as an educational support worker after repeated absences due to stress. She described the sentence as “disgusting”.
    Leicester Crown Court heard that Miss Page was attacked as she walked to a taxi rank with her boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in June last year. James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed called Miss Page a “white bitch” and grabbed her hair, making her fall.
    Miss Page, who needed hospital treatment after the attack, said outside court: “They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I thought they were going to kill me. I honestly think they attacked me just because I was white. I can’t think of any other reason.”
    Judge Brown, who also sentenced the three sisters to 150 hours of community work, said he accepted that they may have felt victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore. But Miss Page insisted her boyfriend had only been trying to protect her. “If he hadn’t been there, I’m sure they would have killed me,” she said.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman Empty Re: Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 am

It's fucking right that he went after them. They shouldn't have done it if they can't take it back.
    Anonymous

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman Empty Re: Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:39 am

White person attacks a black person. Racist.
    Black person attacks a white person. Not racist.

Rolling Eyes

So 18 year olds who are not 'used' to alcohol should be able to use this bullshit excuse then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 am

idiotic logic. How is that even an excuse? You are fully aware of your surroundings and actions when drunk, you don't suddenly loose it and start attacking people.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am

Mr Leiva wrote:White person attacks a black person. Racist.
    Black person attacks a white person. Not racist.

Rolling Eyes

So 18 year olds who are not 'used' to alcohol should be able to use this bullshit excuse then.
    It is racist in my opinion since they brought her colour into it.
    Not used to alcohol facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 am

Those girls should have their head shopped off for drinking. shifty

Seriously though, what a stupid reasoning. If you do something while drunk, you should suffer the same consequences as if you weren't drunk. Unless of course, you were tricked or forced into drinking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 am

"kill the white slag": not racist at all. The judge should be castrated.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

ahlycotc wrote:Those girls should have their head shopped off for drinking. shifty

Seriously though, what a stupid reasoning. If you do something while drunk, you should suffer the same consequences as if you weren't drunk. Unless of course, you were tricked or forced into drinking.
    Photoshopping their heads off seems mighty lenient.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 am

Steadman wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Those girls should have their head shopped off for drinking. shifty

Photoshopping their heads off seems mighty lenient.

Well played, Sir. Well played. -_-
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 pm

What would sharia law have to say about them drinking and 'not being used to it'?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:22 am