Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Walcott
Dean
Kris
SBSP
bcfcben
Lux
Sheppy
11 posters

Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick

Anonymous

Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick Empty Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:32 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3222753/Sick-protesters-torch-poppy.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News&ref=nf

This makes me sick, my dad and both of my grandad's were in the army...these extremists should be kicked out the the country or be shot. Also giving a really bad name to Islam...

Last edited by xNiPPY on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick Empty Re: Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick

Post by Sheppy Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:53 am

Kick them back to the shit hole they came from.
    Anonymous

Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick Empty Re: Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:56 am

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g8dnHE4qc_m7JwchDTT3uC2w6mGg?docId=38cefc26284645f1bb26dd4580286b95

This makes them look like the idiots they are: France honors memory of Muslim WWI veterans ^
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 am

Burn them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:06 am

Obviously trying to stir up people, looks like its working.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:02 am

Makes me laugh, a small minority of Muslims start crying about how they get treated when they clearly bring it on themselves. Bunch of wankers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 am

Already done there job
    from facebook
    Muslims can ether respect are countrey or fuck off cheaky basterds
    Today we saw MUSLIMS break the two minute silence in central london, with banners holding "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" & the burning of a poppy... if you don't like us English people paying respect for our brave fighters, then you know where the airport is. Its disgusting and disrespectful! copy and paste this if... you're English and proud. R.I.P our brave fighters! ♥️

I hate the Muslims scum who burned the poppies on Remembrance Day

How innocent some people are Rolling Eyes
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 am

I really hate it "Muslims" do these things. Neutral Does nothing but attract more hate. They have no right to call themselves Muslims. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 am

This countrys crazy, this is one of the many reasons why I want to move to Holland once i've finnish 6th form I love that country!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 am

As much as I hate them....the BNP are looking pretty appealing around about now :/

Bloody paki bastards

these are the ones i've seen on my FB, there are sooo many more...
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 am

Stupid fucking extremists. People like that don't deserve to be in a free country, and when they're rightfully treated badly for stirring up shit, they make more honest people follow them. Wankers.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:24 am

Anderson=Class wrote:Already done there job
    from facebook
    Today we saw MUSLIMS break the two minute silence in central london, with banners holding "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" & the burning of a poppy... if you don't like us English people paying respect for our brave fighters, then you know where the airport is. Its disgusting and disrespectful! copy and paste this if... you're English and proud. R.I.P our brave fighters! ♥️

Anderson= Class

No no no no

Anderson= Muslim Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:16 am

http://www.garfield.com/comics/todayscomic.html

Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:49 pm

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:Already done there job
    from facebook

Anderson= Class

No no no no

Anderson= Muslim Neutral
    Laughing

Im hardly a Muslim Laughing. Its unfair to call out the entire Muslim population for just what 30 people did to get attention. Most Muslims I know says these types of people are "scum" and there not allowed in there place of worship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:58 pm

There are some stupid people on the fan pages as well , this was the best one

I want to move to a country where there are no immigrants

Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:Laughing

Im hardly a Muslim Laughing. Its unfair to call out the entire Muslim population for just what 30 people did to get attention. Most Muslims I know says these types of people are "scum" and there not allowed in there place of worship.

All the people involved were Muslim. How does saying "Fuck THOSE Muslims" mean that you're generalising the entire Muslim population?

It's like saying "those 3 white dudes over there are knobs"......it's not saying the whole white population are knobs Rolling Eyes

Saying that they're Muslims is just the easiest thing to say.....that's what the people involved all had in common.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:Laughing

All the people involved were Muslim. How does saying "Fuck THOSE Muslims" mean that you're generalising the entire Muslim population?

It's like saying "those 3 white dudes over there are knobs"......it's not saying the whole white population are knobs Rolling Eyes

Saying that they're Muslims is just the easiest thing to say.....that's what the people involved all had in common.

No ones said that though, its not "those 30 Muslims should get out of our country" its " BURN THERE FUCKIN TURBANS. STUPID PAKI SCUMBAGS.. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR TRADITIONS THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO ** OWN HOLE IN THE GROUND... AT THE END OF THE DAY ** THE ONES TAKIN REFUGE IN OUR FUCKIN COUNTRY, ATLEAST ABIDE BY OUR TRADITIONS.." its a bit different isn't it.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 am

Absolute wankers. Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 464118 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 817687
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 am

Anderson=Class wrote:No ones said that though, its not "those 30 Muslims should get out of our country" its " BURN THERE FUCKIN TURBANS. STUPID PAKI SCUMBAGS..

If they said that then fine.

Anderson=Class wrote:IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR TRADITIONS THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO ** OWN HOLE IN THE GROUND... AT THE END OF THE DAY ** THE ONES TAKIN REFUGE IN OUR FUCKIN COUNTRY, ATLEAST ABIDE BY OUR TRADITIONS.." its a bit different isn't it.

Nothing wrong with that Neutral.

Most of your quotes aren't nearly as bad as you're implying, most are referring only specifically to the people who protested. Even then if people are saying "Accept our culture and traditions or fuck off".....then what's wrong with that? These guys are a disgrace, sure it's not nice to tell them to fuck off but it's what they deserve.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:58 am

Disrespecting those that died for our freedom. They should just bugger off back to there shit hole of a country.

Bastards. Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 am

It's quite funny though when you think of it like that JMB. They're disrespecting the dead people that allowed them to come to this country with all the rights in the world.

Is there a muslim/islam day? We should round up a few of those extremists and burn them on that day Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:05 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:No ones said that though, its not "those 30 Muslims should get out of our country" its " BURN THERE FUCKIN TURBANS. STUPID PAKI SCUMBAGS..

If they said that then fine.

Anderson=Class wrote:IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR TRADITIONS THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO ** OWN HOLE IN THE GROUND... AT THE END OF THE DAY ** THE ONES TAKIN REFUGE IN OUR FUCKIN COUNTRY, ATLEAST ABIDE BY OUR TRADITIONS.." its a bit different isn't it.

Nothing wrong with that Neutral.

Most of your quotes aren't nearly as bad as you're implying, most are referring only specifically to the people who protested. Even then if people are saying "Accept our culture and traditions or fuck off".....then what's wrong with that? These guys are a disgrace, sure it's not nice to tell them to fuck off but it's what they deserve.

The people doing the protest are scum , there nothing to do with the Majority of Muslims & "Asians."(Not suggesting you said that). But I can see your point.

Its just a shame that these people in the end got what they wanted, which was publicity.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 am

Anderson=Class wrote:The people doing the protest are scum , there nothing to do with the Majority of Muslims & "Asians."(Not suggesting you said that). But I can see your point.

Well even if you're Muslim, if someone generally says "accept traditions or fuck off" and you're accepting the traditions then you shouldn't really feel offended as it's not being aimed at you.

Anderson=Class wrote:Its just a shame that these people in the end got what they wanted, which was publicity.

Sure they wanted publicity, but not too sure they were really after a negative reaction as you've said. They're just morons who actually believe what they're saying..it's not like they're trolling Laughing
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 am

It would actually be nice if, and I don't know if it happened, a non-extremist muslim went out in the media and said that it was some dumb shit those extremist retards did.

Also, just for the record, what is the poppy a symbol of?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:51 am

Ryan wrote:It's quite funny though when you think of it like that JMB. They're disrespecting the dead people that allowed them to come to this country with all the rights in the world.

Is there a muslim/islam day? We should round up a few of those extremists and burn them on that day Laughing

Whats the point? We'd be no better then them if we did that. Neutral

Two wrongs don't make a right. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 am

Thuda wrote:It would actually be nice if, and I don't know if it happened, a non-extremist muslim went out in the media and said that it was some dumb shit those extremist retards did.

Already happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm

What the fuck is a poppy?

Anyways, that was really disgraceful what they did. I don't see the fucking point. And about the banners that say "Our dead are going to heaven, your dead are going to hell"...oh really? Since when did they become God? The fact that they are stating a certain people will for sure go to hell or heaven is itself sinful.

Why are there so many fucked up Muslims in England? Why can't they just be normal like the rest of the world.
    Jess

Post by Jess Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Thuda wrote:It would actually be nice if, and I don't know if it happened, a non-extremist muslim went out in the media and said that it was some dumb shit those extremist retards did.

(Can't be arsed to read the whole thread to see if someone's answered this)

Basically, after the war the first things to grow in the trench mud and the ground where fighting had taken place were red poppies. I guess they represent hope/new life etc etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm not sure if any Muslims spoke out about this specific incident, but we have been publicly criticizing extremism ever since 9/11. Personally, I or anybody else shouldn't have to come running to the public to offer an apology for people who don't even represent true Islam every time these idiots decide to make a fuss.

Extremists are just trying to fulfill an agenda, one that is mostly for attention seeking. If we just don't talk about them in the media as much, they just might stop.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:There are some stupid people on the fan pages as well , this was the best one

I want to move to a country where there are no immigrants

Laughing
    Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955 Muslim extremists burn poppy, fucking discrace makes me sick 70955

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:18 am