Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lux
Jamie
El Jefe
Childish Logic
crump
9 posters

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

crump
    crump

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites Empty Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Post by crump Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:42 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_6804339,0.html
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites Empty Re: Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Post by Childish Logic Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:44 am

"It's hard to explain about Messi. What he is doing isn't normal but we're all starting to see it as something regular," added Mascherano

Kiss
    Kiss
    Kiss
    Anonymous

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites Empty Re: Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am

He speaks the truth.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 am

"Barca always wins thanks to the referee, never because of its play, not for having taken 19 shots on goal, not for having won 74 per cent of the possession or completing 900 passes," fumed Mascherano

"Let's not be hypocrites. We didn't let them breathe and that was the key. We played Barca's way and that's why we advanced."

"We did not allow Arsenal any chances at the Nou Camp and this was the key to the match.

"Barca plays as a team and that is the reason for our success. Not the individual actions, but the compact work of the eleven players."

"It's hard to explain about Messi. What he is doing isn't normal but we're all starting to see it as something regular," added Mascherano.

"He's making history and let's hope he continues to do so for many years for us and for everyone."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:53 am

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 599439
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 am

Yeh Barcelona are the best.

But until Arsenal had 10 men, they had made millions of passes, had loads of posession... and were going out.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 am

El Jefecito not worthy

Speaks the truth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 am

Fine Shagger wrote:El Jefecito not worthy

Speaks the truth.
    Why worship him?

He did everything he could to fuck off when you needed him most.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 am

The-Reporter wrote:

Speaks the truth.
    Why worship him?

Because whether he wanted to leave or not he gave 100%.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:06 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Speaks the truth.
    Why worship him?

Because whether he wanted to leave or not he gave 100%.
    Former Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano has hit out at his old club over the manner in which the Merseysiders handled both his and Fernando Torres’ Anfield exits.

The 26-year-old Argentina captain was sold to Barcelona for £22m last summer but only after he refused to play for the club as the August transfer deadline approached.
    The midfielder claims Liverpool did not do enough to convince both him and Torres—who joined Chelsea this week for £50m—to stay at Anfield.
    “I was not surprised about what happened with Fernando,” Mascherano told ESPN. “When I left Liverpool, it looked as if I killed someone. It is sad that the people who did something important with the club have to leave by the back door.
    “It is sad that the press and the club try to convince people that it is all the player’s fault when the reality is that Liverpool didn’t show the interest in keeping us in the club.
    “The most important players didn’t leave the club well. I spoke with Fernando and I said to him that he doesn’t have to be worried because he did his best for the club.
    “Even though he didn’t win any trophies, he was a very important player and helped this club all the time.”
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 am

The club did handle his exit poorly.. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:18 am

Barca didn't win thanks to the referee, but it helped.

Barca have all that possession and shots and the only goal in the 1st half is Fabregas' fault and the other goals come after the red card. Tbh Masch trying to put this point across whilst moaning at Arsenal is stupid. At least Guardiola had the decency to see where Arsenal were coming from.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 am

He refused to play for Liverpool Football Club, on massive wages.

Fuck him and his wife and his tower
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 am

Mustangt125 wrote:He refused to play for Liverpool Football Club, on massive wages.

Fuck him and his wife and his tower
    he has a tower?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 am

I expect a huge fine and ban from Uefa to come for mascherano
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 am

I expect you to get banned, neither will happen.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I expect you to get banned, neither will happen.
    Disagree i dont see anyone else calling for my head either.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:00 am

I can but hope.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:12 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Don't worry about him, he's just a cunt who's got some sort of hatred against Arsenal and sucks up for every Barcelona player Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Don't worry about him, he's just a cunt who's got some sort of hatred against Arsenal and sucks up for every Barcelona player Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176
    Thank you, i have noticed this and it is surprising to think he is a liverpool supporter
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Thank you, i have noticed this and it is surprising to think he is a liverpool supporter

Dont be suprsied. Like many of these Liverpool "supporters" they just move on to another club once they realise their clubs not as big as they want it to be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 am

grenade187 wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:

Dont be suprsied. Like many of these Liverpool "supporters" they just move on to another club once they realise their clubs not as big as they want it to be.
    Laughing I think it's just him tbh, every other Liverpool fan on this forum don't act like the way he does when it comes to Arsenal. Personally think he's an idiot if you ask me, always got something to say about Arsenal and his suck ups for Barca players Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 "Want some more Pep?" Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176 Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 675176
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 am

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:01 am

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites 2349488531_011c8b09e0
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 am

I have no problem with Arsenal, dunno where you get this from.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 am

It's not even that you just get mad personal eek

We all have an opinion you can't expect to agree with everyone but you take it to that extra level.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:It's not even that you just get mad personal eek

We all have an opinion you can't expect to agree with everyone but you take it to that extra level.

What's that got to do with Arsenal? Confused

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 pm

You have about a hundred opinions you don't agree on Lux, and you take them all much further than Jamie. Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:

Like I said, nothing.

I don't care about opinions I know you like Barcelona and the Arsenal fans like Arsenal (hurr durr) but that's just obviously and there's no need to get angry about it and take it to that personal level. You're not the only one because lots of people do it but it's just frustrating when people who don't agree with you can't have a decent debate without it turning ugly.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Like I said, nothing.

I don't care about opinions I know you like Barcelona and the Arsenal fans like Arsenal (hurr durr) but that's just obviously and there's no need to get angry about it and take it to that personal level. You're not the only one because lots of people do it but it's just frustrating when people who don't agree with you can't have a decent debate without it turning ugly.

It's hard to debate with the majority of the Arsenal fans because they just say shit like "you support Barca and Liverpool lolol".

I'm just baffled about why they think I'm anti-Arsenal just because I thought Barcelona would dump them out Confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:29 pm