Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lux
Jamie
El Jefe
Childish Logic
crump
9 posters

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites - Page 2 Empty Re: Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Post by Lux Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:It's hard to debate with the majority of the Arsenal fans because they just say shit like "you support Barca and Liverpool lolol".

I'm just baffled about why they think I'm anti-Arsenal just because I thought Barcelona would dump them out Confused

I dunno, I thought that it was pretty obvious Barcelona would win.

I think genuinely they're just bullshitting and just don't like that you support Barcelona. That's not really a reason to be anti-Arsenal but obviously if you support Barcelona when they play Arsenal you'll be against Arsenal.....Arsenal fans were against Barcelona so the only argument I can see here is that they think you shouldn't be supporting Barcelona and they're making a big thing out of it.

You were sort of provoking them by agreeing with Masch etc but they've said stuff about Barcelona too so it goes both ways.
    Anonymous

Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites - Page 2 Empty Re: Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:I have no problem with Arsenal, dunno where you get this from.
    You will at The Emirates.
    Mascherano blast Gunners as Hypocrites - Page 2 Rvp
    Cool

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:32 pm