Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Sean
Royal
Danny
Keanoo
AriseForLife
GK01
Jamie
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cadbury
Jack
Ben 10
Mouse
Drake
Bushido
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Zzonked
LFC_Grunners
JK
Marvin
Lightfoot
Walcott
DavisUnited21
Theo Filippo
Grenade
SBSP
blackskar
North_Sea_Tiger
Carlos Jenkinson
Fanatic
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Cornholio
Scuba Steve
luke.
Kuled
bcfcben
43 posters

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Poll

Result

[ 14 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Bar_left36%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 25 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Bar_left64%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Anonymous

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

Blackskar is the best mod on this forum.
    Anonymous

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

in my opinion, i should be a moderator
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

Technically, everyone is trolling this thread by protesting against the mods. CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 28973
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

blackskar wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:I pointed out how pathetic Blackskar is as a mod before. finally, everyone realises how poor he is. No offence blackskar, but you let you're emotions cloud your judgement). You're a decent poster, though.

Oh go away, you've had a problem with me before I even did anything mod-like. The moment I got the green bar you've been hostile to me for no reason.

I'm the only mod around here that does anything....

And I didn't even want the damn rules brought in in the 1st place Rolling Eyes
    I didn't even know you before you became a mod so I don't know where you got that from. all I'm saying is you're doing a shit job. Most people agree.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

Forest wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    dena wrote:All the mods are gay, we shouldn't even have them, this isn't a serious forum, as seen by butthurt mods warning people after they lose. Neutral
    That doesn't mean we don't want it to become a serious forum though.

Sad

Going to have to rethink the way we go about things.

Banning Tom would be a good start

Banning you would be too. Seeing as how even on your last bar, you still decided to post a racist comment in this thread.

Do your job and ban me then? Surprised

I'm public enemy number 1 at the moment, so why bother.

I PM'd royal about it and someone reported the post so if he wants you banned he can take the blame.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

luke. wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with the current system.

Rules are rules, you break them, you get warned.

However, I think there is a little bias in mods selected, 3 Arsenal mods? Come on. Mal is also the owner, and he's an Arsenal fan, conspiracy?

Mods won't get everything right, but if you actually try and help and support them so they can do their jobs right then we won't need to sit arguing about it here and actually act like a community and not a bunch of alcoholics looking for a fight.

Comee and say that to my face, you irish bassturd, CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 A_Drunk_Man_With_a_Pint_Beer_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_090628-222349-449009
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

Fanatic wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:I pointed out how pathetic Blackskar is as a mod before. finally, everyone realises how poor he is. No offence blackskar, but you let you're emotions cloud your judgement). You're a decent poster, though.

Oh go away, you've had a problem with me before I even did anything mod-like. The moment I got the green bar you've been hostile to me for no reason.

I didn't even know you before you became a mod so I don't know where you got that from. all I'm saying is you're doing a shit job. Most people agree.

Weird how pretty much everyone complaining has got a warning on their bar. How strange....
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 50314_118913568119810_5323_nWhy do they have a empty cabinet in the first place?

Ahwell, at least it keeps the cleaners in a job having to dust those shelves silent

But they could have more cleaning to do if there was trophies in there needing to be polished shifty

That's what the 7 year old Indonesian kids are for... Mischief
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 am

Tbh, I should be a MOD. I would ban all Chelsea fans, ban those who say anything bad against Liverpool and be biased in favour of the Liverpool fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

blackskar wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Weird how pretty much everyone complaining has got a warning on their bar. How strange....

I don't :troll:
    Anonymous

Arsenal are all talk at the moment. It doesn't matter if you play good football if in reality your to shit to win anything.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

It was a shock that Brum won so most of the Footballing world are happy.
    Anonymous

Lay off blackskar a bit, I can understand why he done it..

He's actually a really good mod.. most productive on the forum and sorts most things out.. much better than me.. I'm probably too lenient.

But I just felt he let his feelings get the better of him.
    Anonymous

I should be a mod. Everyone else sucks.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

Scott wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    dena wrote:All the mods are gay, we shouldn't even have them, this isn't a serious forum, as seen by butthurt mods warning people after they lose. Neutral

Sad

Start by stripping all mods of their job and starting up a poll where people can actually vote for who they want to be moderators of the forum.

Democracy ftw.
    Hell no, that's never a good idea. People just vote for who they like and not who they think would do a good job.
    It's not my place to decide who is and who isn't a moderator anyway. I think the problem lies with the fact that we are too casual with our duties which makes it seem that we treat you differently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

Controversial stuff going on. faint 3
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 19 50314_118913568119810_5323_nWhy do they have a empty cabinet in the first place?

Ahwell, at least it keeps the cleaners in a job having to dust those shelves silent

But they could have more cleaning to do if there was trophies in there needing to be polished shifty

Laughing

I take it Wenger hired them grin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:42 am

kyro7 wrote:Lay off blackskar a bit, I can understand why he done it..

He's actually a really good mod.. most productive on the forum and sorts most things out.. much better than me.. I'm probably too lenient.

That's reason enough that he shouldn't be a mod.

It's like letting an Arsenal fan ref an Arsenal match.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

Yeah they did, I still would have warned him though if he did it in a United - Liverpool thread of whatever.

It was bating, and baiting = warning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

Scott wrote:

That's reason enough that he shouldn't be a mod.

It's like letting an Arsenal fan ref an Arsenal match.
    It's just a one off.. leave it alone.

He's a good mod.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

Royal wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Royal wrote:

Sad

Start by stripping all mods of their job and starting up a poll where people can actually vote for who they want to be moderators of the forum.

Democracy ftw.
    Hell no, that's never a good idea. People just vote for who they like and not who they think would do a good job.
    It's not my place to decide who is and who isn't a moderator anyway. I think the problem lies with the fact that we are too casual with our duties which makes it seem that we treat you differently.

Not really, I believe the thread would be taken seriously.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

I didnt even realize blackstar was a mod until like yesterday, was he made mod recently?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am

Royal wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Royal wrote:

Sad

Democracy ftw.

The thing is though, you guys can never win. When your more strict about things, everyone starts bitching about how this place is 'turning into EA' and if your to casual you get people that start whinning about how people are treated differently. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 am

blackskar wrote:

Yeah they did, I still would have warned him though if he did it in a United - Liverpool thread of whatever.

Yeah right!

How come nothing has happened to the Chelsea fans in the Liverpool match thread today?

Fuck off with the lies.
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:

I suppose, I guess I'm not hard on that kind of thing.. just see it as a bit of banter.. and I give shit back instead of warning them. Laughing
    Anonymous

Fuckin turning into Ea. shifty
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Laughing

I take it Wenger hired them grin

Stop Too far

Razz
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

dena wrote:I didnt even realize blackstar was a mod until like yesterday, was he made mod recently?

The other week.

Mal did it after I PM'd him about stuff happening on the site. He felt I wanted changes for the better and gave me Mod powers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

At then end of the day, everyone is taking this too seriously. It's the internet fools!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

i'll be completely honest. only mods worthy of their spot on here is blackskar. obviously royal and mal are good as admins but kyro and walcott dont do anything. if you want this place to grow then get rei, dena and dan as mods providing they want to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 pm