Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Sean
Royal
Danny
Keanoo
AriseForLife
GK01
Jamie
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cadbury
Jack
Ben 10
Mouse
Drake
Bushido
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Zzonked
LFC_Grunners
JK
Marvin
Lightfoot
Walcott
DavisUnited21
Theo Filippo
Grenade
SBSP
blackskar
North_Sea_Tiger
Carlos Jenkinson
Fanatic
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Cornholio
Scuba Steve
luke.
Kuled
bcfcben
43 posters

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Poll

Result

[ 14 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Bar_left36%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 25 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Bar_left64%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 39
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 am

Forest wrote:Yeah, the modding here is becoming shit.

Nothing against any of them (Maybe not so Mal, he;s a bit of a cunt), but it's unfair when they're mainly Arsenal fans. Anything bad said against them and it's a warning.

I got given 2 warnings for creating a Footballers doing the Migraine Skank Thread (perfectly good thread), a Footballers Wanting to Bang Doe thread (perfectly good, and it was requested) and a We can do this with our arse out! thread (again, perfectly good and related to football).

Then I was given a warning for posting a gif of Buzz Lightyear shagging some woman? Surely not a warning. The mod should of edited it and put it in spoilers like this:

Spoiler:

rofl
    Drake
    Drake

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 am

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Arsenal+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+Cup+Final+qHeWe42YhoSl
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 am

blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:I hate how after every game Arsenal blame hoofball.

Fuck off.

I've already said we weren't good enough, cunt.

I hate how you're a bias prick towards Chelsea, don't see my go on about it though do ya Wink

Well done, take the first line out of my statement and rip it to pieces, yet ignore the rest of it.

Just because you said you weren't good enough doesn't mean you didn't blame the longball. You did, and were spouting shit like 'Now Birmingham can play their hoofball in Europe' or some shit.

What's wrong with saying they can lump it to Zigic?

Stating a fact mate Wink

No no, you're baiting Birmingham fans by saying that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 am

blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

The Arsenal mod did it because I posted a picture of the empty Arsenal cabinet!

Surely that's unfair?

There's far worse going on this this thread right now. Biased modding! Surely you agree Kyro?
    Actually yeah, I do agree.. imo he let his feelings get involved.. a lot of that kind of thing goes on.. but Mal is an Arsenal fan as well so I don't know. Laughing

So you don't think posting an empty cabinet in a thread were Arsenal just lost a final is baiting? Riiiiiight Rolling Eyes
    I think baiting goes on everywhere, but you singled this one out because you're upset, and I can understand it.

I singled it out because I saw it.

If people point the others out I'll warn people for them too Wink

Poor modding. Mods are supposed to monitor the site. If you're not seeing all the other bait posts, then you're not doing your job and shouldn't be a fucking mod.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 am

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 50314_118913568119810_5323_nWhy do they have a empty cabinet in the first place?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 am

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 Empty_Cabinet-228x150

:troll:
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 am

dena wrote:All the mods are gay, we shouldn't even have them, this isn't a serious forum, as seen by butthurt mods warning people after they lose. Neutral
    That doesn't mean we don't want it to become a serious forum though.

Sad

Going to have to rethink the way we go about things.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 am

blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:I hate how after every game Arsenal blame hoofball.

Fuck off.

I've already said we weren't good enough, cunt.

I hate how you're a bias prick towards Chelsea, don't see my go on about it though do ya Wink

Well done, take the first line out of my statement and rip it to pieces, yet ignore the rest of it.

Just because you said you weren't good enough doesn't mean you didn't blame the longball. You did, and were spouting shit like 'Now Birmingham can play their hoofball in Europe' or some shit.

What's wrong with saying they can lump it to Zigic?

Stating a fact mate Wink

It wasn't that you said it, it was the way you said it.

The tone you said it in was critical of their style.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 am

It's Wengers fault for signing such a shit defender.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 am

Royal wrote:
    dena wrote:All the mods are gay, we shouldn't even have them, this isn't a serious forum, as seen by butthurt mods warning people after they lose. Neutral

Sad

Banning Tom would be a good start
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 am

Royal wrote:

Sad

Start by stripping all mods of their job and starting up a poll where people can actually vote for who they want to be moderators of the forum.

Democracy ftw.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 am

Fanatic wrote:CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 50314_118913568119810_5323_nWhy do they have a empty cabinet in the first place?

Ahwell, at least it keeps the cleaners in a job having to dust those shelves silent
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 am

I pointed out how pathetic Blackskar is as a mod before. finally, everyone realises how poor he is. No offence blackskar, but you let your emotions cloud your judgement). You're a decent poster, though.

Last edited by Fanatic on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 am

Forest wrote:
    Royal wrote:

Sad

Banning you would be too. Seeing as how even on your last bar, you still decided to post a racist comment in this thread.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 18 50314_118913568119810_5323_nWhy do they have a empty cabinet in the first place?

Ahwell, at least it keeps the cleaners in a job having to dust those shelves silent
    not worthy

Finally, a Arsenal fan who can clearly take a bit of banter.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Here's a fine example of an Arsenal fan that can take a bit of banter.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am

Everyone just shut-up Blackskar has done nothing but his job, and done it well since day one. He didn't want the rule made anyway, but he's just following so deal with your warnings because you clearly deserve them Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:

Laughing

Fair play.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:34 am

Scott wrote:
    Royal wrote:

Sad

Start by stripping all mods of their job and starting up a poll where people can actually vote for who they want to be moderators of the forum.

Democracy ftw.

Sounds like a popularity contest, but then again, that's what modern day politics is all about.

I don't think this forum can ever be serious, the most serious forum I've ever been on was actually a political one, and even there you had trolls, the internet isn't a serious place.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 am

GK01 wrote:Everyone just shut-up Blackskar has done nothing but his job, and done it well since day one. He didn't want the rule made anyway, but he's just following so deal with your warnings because you clearly deserve them Neutral
    What an idiot you are, just licking his arse because you talk to him on msn, I know your game.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 am

Fanatic wrote:I pointed out how pathetic Blackskar is as a mod before. finally, everyone realises how poor he is. No offence blackskar, but you let you're emotions cloud your judgement). You're a decent poster, though.

Oh go away, you've had a problem with me before I even did anything mod-like. The moment I got the green bar you've been hostile to me for no reason.

I'm the only mod around here that does anything....

And I didn't even want the damn rules brought in in the 1st place Rolling Eyes
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 am

kyro7 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:Everyone just shut-up Blackskar has done nothing but his job, and done it well since day one. He didn't want the rule made anyway, but he's just following so deal with your warnings because you clearly deserve them Neutral
    What an idiot you are, just licking his arse because you talk to him on msn, I know your game.

Too well it seems -_-
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 am

Get out of his arse. No he hasn't, he's done a pathetic job.

Last edited by Fanatic on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:35 am

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/obafemi-martins-arsenal-8618971/
    oh my god I just saw the winning goal rofl
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am

hehe this forum is good for reactions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am

No, you're just backing him up cos he's your mate; they weren't fair warnings at all tbh.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 am

Personally, I don't see it as a big problem because we deserved to lose today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 am

blackskar wrote:
    Forest wrote:
    Royal wrote:

Sad

Banning you would be too. Seeing as how even on your last bar, you still decided to post a racist comment in this thread.

Do your job and ban me then? Surprised
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with the current system.

Rules are rules, you break them, you get warned.

However, I think there is a little bias in mods selected, 3 Arsenal mods? Come on. Mal is also the owner, and he's an Arsenal fan, conspiracy?

Mods won't get everything right, but if you actually try and help and support them so they can do their jobs right then we won't need to sit arguing about it here and actually act like a community and not a bunch of alcoholics looking for a fight.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:

But they could have more cleaning to do if there was trophies in there needing to be polished shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:18 pm