Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Sean
Royal
Danny
Keanoo
AriseForLife
GK01
Jamie
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cadbury
Jack
Ben 10
Mouse
Drake
Bushido
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Zzonked
LFC_Grunners
JK
Marvin
Lightfoot
Walcott
DavisUnited21
Theo Filippo
Grenade
SBSP
blackskar
North_Sea_Tiger
Carlos Jenkinson
Fanatic
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Cornholio
Scuba Steve
luke.
Kuled
bcfcben
43 posters

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Poll

Result

[ 14 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Bar_left36%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 25 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Bar_left64%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 39
    blackskar
    blackskar

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

Scott wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Lay off blackskar a bit, I can understand why he done it..

He's actually a really good mod.. most productive on the forum and sorts most things out.. much better than me.. I'm probably too lenient.

But I just felt he let his feelings get the better of him.

Yeah they did, I still would have warned him though if he did it in a United - Liverpool thread of whatever.

It was bating, and baiting = warning.

Yeah right!

How come nothing has happened to the Chelsea fans in the Liverpool match thread today?

Fuck off with the lies.

Errrr because I wasn't on maybe?

I'm not the only mod either mate.
    Anonymous

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:45 am

Forest wrote:At then end of the day, everyone is taking this too seriously. It's the internet fools!
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 am

James ♠ wrote:i'll be completely honest. only mods worthy of their spot on here is blackskar. obviously royal and mal are good as admins but kyro and walcott dont do anything. if you want this place to grow then get rei, dena and dan as mods providing they want to be.
    Wouldn't say I don't do anything.. but I know what you mean.
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Lay off blackskar a bit, I can understand why he done it..

He's actually a really good mod.. most productive on the forum and sorts most things out.. much better than me.. I'm probably too lenient.

But I just felt he let his feelings get the better of him.

Yeah they did, I still would have warned him though if he did it in a United - Liverpool thread of whatever.

It was bating, and baiting = warning.

Yeah right!

How come nothing has happened to the Chelsea fans in the Liverpool match thread today?

Fuck off with the lies.

Errrr because I wasn't on maybe?

I'm not the only mod either mate.

Then you're not doing your job.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 am

JMB_94 wrote:The thing is though, you guys can never win. When your more strict about things, everyone starts bitching about how this place is 'turning into EA' and if your to casual you get people that start whinning about how people are treated differently. Neutral
    Finally someone gets it. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 am

blackskar wrote:
    dena wrote:I didnt even realize blackstar was a mod until like yesterday, was he made mod recently?

The other week.

Mal did it after I PM'd him about stuff happening on the site. He felt I wanted changes for the better and gave me Mod powers.

I see CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 881856
    Anonymous

I made a really good thread about it, and it got deleted straaaiiight away.

Wonder why.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 am

dena wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    dena wrote:All the mods are gay, we shouldn't even have them, this isn't a serious forum, as seen by butthurt mods warning people after they lose. Neutral
    That doesn't mean we don't want it to become a serious forum though.

Sad

Going to have to rethink the way we go about things.

Start by stripping all mods of their job and starting up a poll where people can actually vote for who they want to be moderators of the forum.

Democracy ftw.

Sounds like a popularity contest, but then again, that's what modern day politics is all about.

I don't think this forum can ever be serious, the most serious forum I've ever been on was actually a political one, and even there you had trolls, the internet isn't a serious place.
    Likewise. The most civilized forum i've been on is a CIV IV game forum, which seemed to have attracted much more intelligent individuals who could discuss politics and history intelligently. But even then, there were shitloads of trolls. Reason I don't post there anymoer is mainly because of a particular brigade of posters whose trolling pissed me off daily.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 am

Scott wrote:I made a really good thread about it, and it got deleted straaaiiight away.

Wonder why.

I moved it to suggestions, as it is a suggestion......
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 am

Blackskars the best mod no doubt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 am

no, its fine being strict IF ALL MODS FOLLOW THE SAME RULES, a warning for racism is ridiculous when i get warned for randomly insulting someone.

make sure all the mods are reading from the same book, thats all we need.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 am

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Beat-Barcelona-Lose-to-Birmingham

*voted for Birmingham 2 seconds ago*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am

Scott - This is Mal's forum and he has said he doesn't care if everyone gets banned. To say Blackstar is not doing job gives him a good reason to ban you aswell.. and Mal wouldn't give a fuck.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am

Unfortunately it seems almost always Polish keepers do something stupid or just all out shocking. Maybe a few of them should be loaned or sent to the States during the summer break since we produce some of the best keepers. That seems to be the only thing we really do good so maybe they could learn a thing or two here.

Last edited by Weather130 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am

Blackstar is a cunt.

gay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 am

blackskar wrote:
    dena wrote:I didnt even realize blackstar was a mod until like yesterday, was he made mod recently?

The other week.

Mal did it after I PM'd him about stuff happening on the site. He felt I wanted changes for the better and gave me Mod powers.

I did the same thing two months ago. think
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:49 am

I like Blackskar give him a break guys thumb
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

Bogdan wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

The other week.

I did the same thing two months ago. think

Weird.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

Everyone hating on Blackskar just because he actually mods.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

Santa Cruz wrote:I like Blackskar give him a break guys thumb

Fuck, we'd better do what he says guys, he means business!

And, Bogdan, you wear the wrong red shirt, thats why. shifty

Last edited by Cam on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

Blackstar is probably the best mod, don't understand why he gets people like Scotty moaning at him all the time.

Jealous maybe? CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 214775

Last edited by JMB_94 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:50 am

We all dream of a team of blackskars.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

Weather130 wrote:Unfortunately it seems almost always Polish keepers do something stupid or just all out shocking. Maybe a few of them should be loaned or sent to the States during the summer break since we produce some of the best keepers. That seems to be the only thing we really do good so maybe they could learn a thing or two here.
    Weather, are you trolling? Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

Jord wrote:Everyone hating on Blackskar just because he actually mods.
    I know, it's pathetic. facepalm
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

Jord wrote:Everyone hating on Blackskar just because he actually mods.

I didn't even want the rules brought in in the 1st place as I knew this shit would happen.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am

They may take our health bars.

But they'll never take our freedom.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Braveheart_xxl_01-%282%29

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 20 Emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 am

JMB_94 wrote:Blackstar is probably the best mod, don't understand why he gets people like Scotty moaning at him all the time.

Jealous of what? Laughing

blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 am

Cam wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Blackstar is probably the best mod, don't understand why he gets people like Scotty moaning at him all the time.

All my powah!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 am

blackskar wrote:
    Cam wrote:

All my powah!!

Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 am

Technically though, our trophy cabinet isn't empty because it was filled with the plethora of trophies from Highbury

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:33 pm