Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Sean
Royal
Danny
Keanoo
AriseForLife
GK01
Jamie
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Cadbury
Jack
Ben 10
Mouse
Drake
Bushido
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Zzonked
LFC_Grunners
JK
Marvin
Lightfoot
Walcott
DavisUnited21
Theo Filippo
Grenade
SBSP
blackskar
North_Sea_Tiger
Carlos Jenkinson
Fanatic
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Cornholio
Scuba Steve
luke.
Kuled
bcfcben
43 posters

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Poll

Result

[ 14 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Bar_left36%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 25 ]
    CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Bar_left64%CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Bar_right [64%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Drake
    Drake

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 am

Wenger always uses Longball as an excuse like when we beat them at Ewood park fucking man up.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Empty Re: CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC

Post by Marvin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 am

luke. wrote:I hate how after every game Arsenal blame hoofball.

Chelsea dominated Birmingham at St. Andrews, should have won the game easily, but the ball jsut wouldn't go in the net.

Birmingham scored via a massive hoof and knock down, then into the net.

Did Chelsea fans/players complain about the manner in which the goal was scored? No

A goal is a goal, if you don't defend it right, that's your problem. Longball is a known weakness of Arsenal, which you have failed to correct over the years and time and time again you get undone by it. You must learn from your mistakes.
    Which is why many Arsenal fans get a bad rep.

High and mighty pricks tbh.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 am

I blame Stoke -_-
    :troll2:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:16 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:Hey Kyro, why has my bar gone down?
    Haven't a clue mate, nothing to do with me.

Knowing you, you probably insulted Luke or something. Laughing

The Arsenal mod did it because I posted a picture of the empty Arsenal cabinet!

Surely that's unfair?

There's far worse going on this this thread right now. Biased modding! Surely you agree Kyro?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Surely that's unfair?

There's far worse going on this this thread right now. Biased modding! Surely you agree Kyro?
    Actually yeah, I do agree.. imo he let his feelings get involved.. a lot of that kind of thing goes on.. but Mal is an Arsenal fan as well so I don't know. Laughing
    Anonymous

i dont want to say it, but i must....just a typical polish blunder CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 12784
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 am

Congrats to Birmingham! I hope you stay up and enjoy your time in Europe next year.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 am

I think you just generally deserve a ban. -_-
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:
    Scott wrote:Did you seriously alter my bar because I posted the empty Arsenal cabinet?

I altered your bar for baiting.

Got a problem take it up with Mal

I'll take it up with Royal thanks. Seriously, you need to grow up. Abuse of your powers.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Surely that's unfair?

Actually yeah, I do agree.. imo he let his feelings get involved.. a lot of that kind of thing goes on.. but Mal is an Arsenal fan as well so I don't know. Laughing

So you don't think posting an empty cabinet in a thread were Arsenal just lost a final is baiting? Riiiiiight Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

AriseForLife wrote:If this doesn't again prove that Arsenal need more defense help I don't know what else does.

Defensive lapse lead to first goal and poor reading from the back led to the 2nd goal.
    Oh fuck off. You can't blame the defenders for everything. All in all they did a decent job, you can't expect them to be fully faultless. Besides, bringing in new defenders won't change shit, they'll be put into the same system which is mistake prone.

I blame the loss on the midfield, particularly in Rosicky. Rosicky played the key role, the most important man on the field, and did absolute shit. Shows how much Arsenal needs and misses Fabregas.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

Did Cesc get his runners up medal laugh
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

No Europe for Chelsea.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

My mate posted this on my mates wall who supports Arsenal
    championes championi... oh wait wrong person
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Surely that's unfair?

So you don't think posting an empty cabinet in a thread were Arsenal just lost a final is baiting? Riiiiiight Rolling Eyes
    I think baiting goes on everywhere, but you singled this one out because you're upset, and I can understand it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 am

blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Surely that's unfair?

But there's far worse going on in this thread.

BY THE WAY. I posted it DURING the match. Not after you lost. DIFFERENT.
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:
    Scott wrote:Did you seriously alter my bar because I posted the empty Arsenal cabinet?

I altered your bar for baiting.

Got a problem take it up with Mal

Hardly baiting, fucking hell. facepalm
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 am

How come no Arsenal fans got called up for baiting after the Barca game?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 am

Game around 8 kyro? shifty
    Anonymous

mauro=beast wrote:i dont want to say it, but i must....just a typical polish blunder CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 12784
    Actually I have already said that. Laughing

Koscielny proved today that regardless of whom he plays for, is 100% Polish. facepalm
    Anonymous

Don't worry Arsenal fans, you've got this to look forward to in the Summer Smile

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 ArsenalCele_468x316
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:19 am

kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Haven't a clue mate, nothing to do with me.

Surely that's unfair?

I think baiting goes on everywhere, but you singled this one out because you're upset, and I can understand it.

I singled it out because I saw it.

If people point the others out I'll warn people for them too Wink
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

mauro=beast wrote:i dont want to say it, but i must....just a typical polish blunder CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 12784
    Laughing

@blackstar: it's just banter, it happens on football sites. Can't be giving warnings for that.

Then again, I haven't read the rules.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

Fine Shagger wrote:How come no Arsenal fans got called up for baiting after the Barca game?

Because the mods (Except Royal and Kyro) are Arsenal fans shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

Fine Shagger wrote:How come no Arsenal fans got called up for baiting after the Barca game?
    Because no Barca fans are mods.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

NGreat wrote:No Europe for Chelsea.

How do you work that out? Laughing
    Anonymous

blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Surely that's unfair?

I singled it out because I saw it.

If people point the others out I'll warn people for them too Wink
    Okay, if I'm wrong then fair enough.
    Anonymous

moscowmadeit3 wrote:

They are emotional upset...

CC Final - Arsenal FC v Birmingham City FC - Page 16 Emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475

laugh

How come nothing happens to him? Lol.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

Santa Cruz wrote:My mate posted this on my mates wall who supports Arsenal
    championes championi... oh wait wrong person
    Laughing
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am

Recently the modding on this board has gotten ridiculous. turning into EA......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:32 pm